Author Topic: Michael Vick Now Has A Dog Somehow  (Read 14847 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Michael Vick Now Has A Dog Somehow
« on: October 11, 2012, 09:38:02 AM »
What happens when you are finally released from prison for funding a dog fighting ring? If you’re Michael Vick, you get paid hundreds of millions of dollars to play football and immediately get a new dog.

Vick signed 6-year $100-million contract with the Philadelphia Eagles back in 2010, just a year removed from being released from prison. As much as that’s infuriating (I’m an upstanding citizen who has never laid a finger, or a hook, on a sweet pup, where’s my $100 million?), that’s not news.

What is news is that he tweeted a picture yesterday of himself and his daughter working at the dinner table with a box of Milk-Bones sitting out.

Considering most of us don’t buy dog food without actually owning a dog, you can guess what this probably means.

Vick immediately deleted the picture from his account and posted a new one sans Milk-Bones, but it’s 2012, so everyone had already saved the original.

To be fair, Vick has paid his debt to society. He’s presumably reformed. He has every right to get a new dog if he wants to. Still, there’s something dirty about a man who has served time for abusing dogs being able to get a new dog, right

viking1

• Getbig V
Re: Michael Vick Now Has A Dog Somehow
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 09:40:34 AM »
Fuck Him:

"""As that dog lay on the ground, fighting for air, Quanis Phillips grabbed its front legs and Michael Vick grabbed its back legs. They swung the dog over their head like a jump rope then slammed it to the ground. The first impact didn't kill it. So, Phillips and Vick slammed it again. The two men kept at it, alternating back and forth, pounding the creature against the ground until, at last, the little red dog was dead."""

epic_alien

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 09:40:49 AM »
people keep telling on themselves with this "tweet" nonsense

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 09:41:53 AM »
What happens when you are finally released from prison for funding a dog fighting ring? If you’re Michael Vick, you get paid hundreds of millions of dollars to play football and immediately get a new dog.

Vick signed 6-year $100-million contract with the Philadelphia Eagles back in 2010, just a year removed from being released from prison. As much as that’s infuriating (I’m an upstanding citizen who has never laid a finger, or a hook, on a sweet pup, where’s my $100 million?), that’s not news.

What is news is that he tweeted a picture yesterday of himself and his daughter working at the dinner table with a box of Milk-Bones sitting out.

Considering most of us don’t buy dog food without actually owning a dog, you can guess what this probably means.

Vick immediately deleted the picture from his account and posted a new one sans Milk-Bones, but it’s 2012, so everyone had already saved the original.

To be fair, Vick has paid his debt to society. He’s presumably reformed. He has every right to get a new dog if he wants to. Still, there’s something dirty about a man who has served time for abusing dogs being able to get a new dog, right

yea that part of his trail term is over he can now own a dog. sucks but its the deal personally he shouldn't even be able to have kids let alone a dog
p

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 10:34:15 AM »
Fuck Him:

"""As that dog lay on the ground, fighting for air, Quanis Phillips grabbed its front legs and Michael Vick grabbed its back legs. They swung the dog over their head like a jump rope then slammed it to the ground. The first impact didn't kill it. So, Phillips and Vick slammed it again. The two men kept at it, alternating back and forth, pounding the creature against the ground until, at last, the little red dog was dead."""

Thanks for posting this. Time passing makes it easy to forget.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 10:42:17 AM »
So what!!!! 

People put a dogs life above a humans.

Nobody protested when Leonard Little was drove drunk, killed a mother of 3 and only got 6 months and was back in the NFL the next year. Ray Lewis was invoved in a homicide. A lineman from the Browns beat the crap out of his wife, and put her out of their house in the cold. Where are the protesters?

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2012, 10:47:17 AM »
So what!!!! 

Nobody protested when Leonard Little was drove drunk, killed a mother of 3 and only got 6 months and was back in the NFL the next year. Ray Lewis was invoved in a homicide. A lineman from the Browns beat the crap out of his wife, and put her out of their house in the cold. Where are the protesters?

cause there is a shit ton of loner faggits whose best companion is a canine. Same for cat people.
all drugs - TPPIIP

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2012, 10:55:03 AM »
cause there is a shit ton of loner faggits whose best companion is a canine. Same for cat people.

A lady i work with has like 4 cats...weird ???

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2012, 11:09:32 AM »
So what!!!! 

If dogs were considered equal to people, Vick's prison cell would be next to Charles Manson's.  He wouldn't be playing no sports.

just sayin......

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 11:09:44 AM »
Anyone who would beat a dog is mentally off.  I can see shooting a dog, that's humane, but beating a dog is not.  

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2012, 11:11:29 AM »

spot on

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2012, 12:17:15 PM »

I knew a Jew had to be involved in giving this scumbag a new contract. After all, money is all that matters and ethics are thrown out the window. Will he even make them money? Perhaps the perversion of society is more important?

Jeffrey Lurie
Lurie earned a B.A. from Clark University, a Master's degree in psychology from Boston University and a Ph.D in social policy from Brandeis University. He was born to Jewish parents but has spent his adult life as a non-practicing Jew.[1] Prior to entering business, Lurie served as an adjunct assistant professor of social policy at Boston University.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Lurie

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2012, 01:28:52 PM »
Fuck Him:

You forgot to add the parts where he drowned,hung, and electrocuted them,,fucken sick

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2012, 02:00:45 PM »
So what!!!! 

Why shouldnt they ??? What is so precious about a fucking human? Animals too

Michael Vick, did he really do that shit described in this thread? He should be offed

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2012, 02:06:58 PM »
i would love to fight this stupid fuck , i would end his life on live tv if we stepped into the octagon and make a prime example out of him
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2012, 02:09:03 PM »
i would love to fight this stupid fuck , i would end his life on live tv if we stepped into the octagon and make a prime example out of him

would will the thrill be assisting you in this endeavour falcon?

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2012, 02:11:09 PM »
 ;)  Someone should lock this goof in a small gage with 3 or 4 pissed off pit bulls . That would be justice .

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2012, 02:17:05 PM »
Just on facebook... ::)

I understand the strong emotions by some people about our family’s decision to care for a pet. As a father, it is important to make sure my children develop a healthy relationship with animals. I want to ensure that my children establish a loving bond and treat all of God’s creatures with kindness and respect. Our pet is well cared for and loved as a member of our family. This is an opportunity to break the cycle. To that end, I will continue to honor my commitment to animal welfare and be an instrument of positive change.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2012, 02:17:37 PM »
If you're a registered sex offender you aren't allowed around children.  The same should apply for animal abusers. There is no reason this idiot should be allowed to own an animal.
A

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2012, 02:24:00 PM »
Look at all the facebook comments praising him... If he was a nobody, people would flame on him all over the place. But noooo, the kid can play football and so AAAAALLL is justified and forgiven. ::)

Its not only Michael Vick that is sick......

Animals > Humans

Snorlax

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2012, 02:26:15 PM »
fucken pathetic\

vick is a guy

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2012, 03:05:17 PM »
would will the thrill be assisting you in this endeavour falcon?

will the think brink will prepare me for the fight with michael idiot blackguy

glad to have will in my corner
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2012, 03:06:55 PM »
So what!!!! 

This.

Thank you for having some common sense.

Vick paid his debt to society and he can have a damn dog if he wants to.

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2012, 03:16:50 PM »
This.

Thank you for having some common sense.

Vick paid his debt to society and he can have a damn dog if he wants to.

So a peadophile who had done his time should be allowed to be around your kids? Possibly as a teacher or babysitter?