Author Topic: rebound  (Read 2212 times)

no passn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
rebound
« on: November 23, 2005, 06:21:40 PM »
rebound effect, is it true that about a month after a test and dbol cycle with out any novadex your testicles will over produce testosterone to compensate for being without the test?
just curious nobody seems to know for sure. thanks Will

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: rebound
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2005, 06:42:28 PM »
rebound effect, is it true that about a month after a test and dbol cycle with out any novadex your testicles will over produce testosterone to compensate for being without the test?

If you are using HCG, yes.

If you don't do PCT, there will be NO rebound effect.

Your nuts will go in to hiberation, never to be heard from again......

DIV :-\
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
  • PAIN IS JUST A FOUR LETTER WORD
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2005, 06:47:42 PM »
IT'S KINDA LIKE LEAVING YOUR HEADLIGHTS ON ALL NIGHT.NO MATTER HOW LONG U SHUT THEM OFF FOR AFTERWARDS,THE BATTERY JUST WILL NOT BE THE SAME.YOU'LL NEED A BOOST.SAME GOES FOR YOUR BOYS.NO HCG OR CLOMID AND YOU'RE DONE BRO...

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2005, 07:09:15 PM »

After a month long steroid cycle your testes and other mechanisms involved sense the exogenous source of testosterone, and other androgens...Your body only wants to achieve Homeostasis. It doesn't care about anything else...So the body compensates for the exogenous test and other androgens by stopping production of its own natural testosterone.  If no nolvadex or clomid is used Post Cycle it will take a lot longer before the body returns to Homeostasis...Which in turn can cause undesirable sides, Gyno, Loss of all new muscle mass gained, depression, and loss of sexual desire. I wouldn't be cycling the juice without a proper PCT...
musclegurus.com

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2005, 07:19:26 PM »

Your question is really Confusing! Are you referring to an estrogen rebound that occurs after completion of the standard Nolvadex Post cycle? Using small amounts of arimidex can prevent this estrogen rebound. Usually doses as small as 1/10mg to 2/10mg can stop this estrogen rebound.
musclegurus.com

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2005, 11:50:54 PM »
I wouldn't be cycling the juice without a proper PCT...

Or stay on forever like the pros....... ;D

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

no passn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2005, 11:50:19 AM »
IT'S KINDA LIKE LEAVING YOUR HEADLIGHTS ON ALL NIGHT.NO MATTER HOW LONG U SHUT THEM OFF FOR AFTERWARDS,THE BATTERY JUST WILL NOT BE THE SAME.YOU'LL NEED A BOOST.SAME GOES FOR YOUR BOYS.NO HCG OR CLOMID AND YOU'RE DONE BRO...

no passn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2005, 12:03:56 PM »
thank you for the info,guess i am kinda screwed its been 5 weeks off cycle of 40 mg a day of dbol 5 weeks and 500mg of test cyp 8 weeks my bench has droped from 330 1 rep max to 290 about where i started i will start my next cycle in 15 days.
40 mg dbol,400mg equipoise and finish with novadex.
good idea or bad? thanks will

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2005, 02:56:48 PM »
thank you for the info,guess i am kinda screwed its been 5 weeks off cycle of 40 mg a day of dbol 5 weeks and 500mg of test cyp 8 weeks my bench has droped from 330 1 rep max to 290 about where i started i will start my next cycle in 15 days.
40 mg dbol,400mg equipoise and finish with novadex.
good idea or bad? thanks will

My Lord, it just sounds like maybe you should learn some more first, before you start all these cycles.  I hate the sound of a dbol and EQ cycle.  Your first cycle made sense kinda, I would have gone for longer.  If you did no PCT that is why you are loosing your gains so fast.

no passn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2005, 12:12:40 PM »
My Lord, it just sounds like maybe you should learn some more first, before you start all these cycles.  I hate the sound of a dbol and EQ cycle.  Your first cycle made sense kinda, I would have gone for longer.  If you did no PCT that is why you are loosing your gains so fast.
sounds like you know what you are talking about,trying to learn more seems like threr is a lot of contradiction with steroids,can you tell me where I can get facts that don't conflict with results?thanks Will