Author Topic: Travelling with gear  (Read 1808 times)

HMB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Travelling with gear
« on: October 11, 2012, 03:09:40 PM »
I have to travel internationally soon.... Can I travel with some dbols
in my checked luggage? Or will that get me on the no-fly list ? ;)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Travelling with gear
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 03:46:42 PM »
sir are those  vitamins? yes

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 01:47:18 PM »
I've done it a million times, you'll be fine as long you don't say anything stupid/incriminating...

sir are those  vitamins? yes

Exactly.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 01:52:57 PM »
and try not to have on it label "dbol" or "get hooooge labs" lol :)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 02:12:51 PM »
What i do is have my Rx meds with the prescriptions (since i need them anyway) + on top of that i have three bottles of vitamins. Two of them are actually vitamins, one of them is a vitamin bottle with dbol or tbol etc. So even if someone checks your g2g. And if anyone ask's too many questions, just say: "doctor suggested etc." Few people are actually that interested and the ones that are will not risk their job unless they are very, very sure.

Example: once i had "beta-blockers" in a very suspicious package and it looked liked they were going to take them (or might) and i said: "so you are taking my heart meds. away from me before a long flight?" Answer: Ummm, no sir, go ahead...

(BTW. My heart is fine ;) ).
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

HMB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 02:25:42 PM »
Okay cool guys, thanks  8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2012, 07:00:59 PM »
What i do is have my Rx meds with the prescriptions (since i need them anyway) + on top of that i have three bottles of vitamins. Two of them are actually vitamins, one of them is a vitamin bottle with dbol or tbol etc. So even if someone checks your g2g. And if anyone ask's too many questions, just say: "doctor suggested etc." Few people are actually that interested and the ones that are will not risk their job unless they are very, very sure.

Example: once i had "beta-blockers" in a very suspicious package and it looked liked they were going to take them (or might) and i said: "so you are taking my heart meds. away from me before a long flight?" Answer: Ummm, no sir, go ahead...

(BTW. My heart is fine ;) ).

I always mixed my orals in with another medication. Those Dbol blue hearts mix in well with Aleve. Some other orals look like other OTC meds.

8)

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 04:58:38 PM »
iv done it with pills international and domestic not a ton of pills just the amount a needed for the few days i was gone and a few xannies ...wouldnt try it with liquids over 4 oz there is a good chance they will look.. they dont always but i wouldnt try it. u def couldnt leave it in a vial or amp thats super bust