Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 25, 2014, 06:51:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travelling with gear  (Read 1149 times)
HMB
Getbig II

Getbig!

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2012, 03:09:40 PM »

I have to travel internationally soon.... Can I travel with some dbols
in my checked luggage? Or will that get me on the no-fly list ? Wink
Report to moderator   Logged
a_ahmed
Getbig V

Team Nasser

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 03:46:42 PM »

sir are those  vitamins? yes
Luolamies
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 01:47:18 PM »

I've done it a million times, you'll be fine as long you don't say anything stupid/incriminating...

sir are those  vitamins? yes

Exactly.

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG
a_ahmed
Getbig V

Team Nasser

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 01:52:57 PM »

and try not to have on it label "dbol" or "get hooooge labs" lol Smiley
Luolamies
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 02:12:51 PM »

What i do is have my Rx meds with the prescriptions (since i need them anyway) + on top of that i have three bottles of vitamins. Two of them are actually vitamins, one of them is a vitamin bottle with dbol or tbol etc. So even if someone checks your g2g. And if anyone ask's too many questions, just say: "doctor suggested etc." Few people are actually that interested and the ones that are will not risk their job unless they are very, very sure.

Example: once i had "beta-blockers" in a very suspicious package and it looked liked they were going to take them (or might) and i said: "so you are taking my heart meds. away from me before a long flight?" Answer: Ummm, no sir, go ahead...

(BTW. My heart is fine Wink ).

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG
HMB
Getbig II

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 02:25:42 PM »

Okay cool guys, thanks  Cool
Overload
Getbig V

KO Artist

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2012, 07:00:59 PM »

What i do is have my Rx meds with the prescriptions (since i need them anyway) + on top of that i have three bottles of vitamins. Two of them are actually vitamins, one of them is a vitamin bottle with dbol or tbol etc. So even if someone checks your g2g. And if anyone ask's too many questions, just say: "doctor suggested etc." Few people are actually that interested and the ones that are will not risk their job unless they are very, very sure.

Example: once i had "beta-blockers" in a very suspicious package and it looked liked they were going to take them (or might) and i said: "so you are taking my heart meds. away from me before a long flight?" Answer: Ummm, no sir, go ahead...

(BTW. My heart is fine Wink ).

I always mixed my orals in with another medication. Those Dbol blue hearts mix in well with Aleve. Some other orals look like other OTC meds.

Cool
on one
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 04:58:38 PM »

iv done it with pills international and domestic not a ton of pills just the amount a needed for the few days i was gone and a few xannies ...wouldnt try it with liquids over 4 oz there is a good chance they will look.. they dont always but i wouldnt try it. u def couldnt leave it in a vial or amp thats super bust
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!