Author Topic: BIDEN'S ASS-KICKING OF 3333 CONTINUES...destroys Ryan in VP debate  (Read 7341 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: BIDEN'S ASS-KICKING OF 3333 CONTINUES...destroys Ryan in VP debate
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2012, 11:03:49 AM »

STFU.   You know ZILCH about polling methods. 

what an idiot you are....I have stated that I agree with the CNN poll even though it favored Ryan.....your batshit nuts!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2012, 11:14:27 AM »
GW Bush was not a Conservative.

And the "freefall deficit" after 8 years of Bush is exponentially higher after 4 years of Obama.

As to your last comment, I don't waste my time arguing with uneducated queers. If you don't think the ideology of a President influences his decisions via economic policy, you are too stupid to warrant a response from me in this thread. Go play somewhere Jamal. The adults are busy talking.

Obama took the wheel of the car when it was already plunging off the fucking cliff.  The bailouts were all signed prior to Obama taking office and years of real estate fraud finally came crashing down......all at the same time.

Like it or not, Obama did fix a lot of shit that was wrong despite the knuckle dragging Congress did along with taking care of Bin Laden, leaving Iraq, and finishing up in Afganistan where those people can go and kill themselves rather than troops....just like Biden told Ryan very bluntly leaving his jaw open further than your whore mom on a regular workday when she walks the streets.

However, none of that shit had to do with liberalism or conservatism because those are just political labels.  This country requires some actions to be liberal and some to be conservative in order to work correctly.  Politicans also have to stop trying to collapse the country in order to get elected which is what the GOP obviously did.  

I honestly wish there were better people running but I'm going with Obama this year because its the worse of two equals.  Romney is too big of a bozo to run this country and he's going to really fuck things up if he gets in

A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2012, 11:21:12 AM »

Obama took the wheel of the car when it was already plunging off the fucking cliff.  The bailouts were all signed prior to Obama taking office and years of real estate fraud finally came crashing down......all at the same time.

Like it or not, Obama did fix a lot of shit that was wrong despite the knuckle dragging Congress did along with taking care of Bin Laden, leaving Iraq, and finishing up in Afganistan where those people can go and kill themselves rather than troops....just like Biden told Ryan very bluntly leaving his jaw open further than your whore mom on a regular workday when she walks the streets.

However, none of that shit had to do with liberalism or conservatism because those are just political labels.  This country requires some actions to be liberal and some to be conservative in order to work correctly.  Politicans also have to stop trying to collapse the country in order to get elected which is what the GOP obviously did.  

I honestly wish there were better people running but I'm going with Obama this year because its the worse of two equals.  Romney is too big of a bozo to run this country and he's going to really fuck things up if he gets in

Also the congress spent the first three years of Obama's presidency trying to de-legitimize him by saying hew wasn't a citizen..and a lot of the conservative crazies on here bought into it ...meanwhile..no work was being done in congress

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2012, 12:20:40 PM »
Also the congress spent the first three years of Obama's presidency trying to de-legitimize him by saying hew wasn't a citizen..and a lot of the conservative crazies on here bought into it ...meanwhile..no work was being done in congress

Going from making a fool out of one uneducated baboon to another in this thread.

The first three years of the Obama Presidency? You mean when the Democrats had majorities in both houses of Congress?

::)

Between you and the gay bee pollen salesman, I don't know who is more ignorant.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2012, 12:24:56 PM »
you libtards see to forget that obama had majorities in both the house and senate for 2 years.

why didnt he get any of the shit done then?

you idiots want to blame republicans for him not getting shit done, face it morons...OBAMA suck it up and doesnt deserve another chance.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2012, 12:36:52 PM »
you libtards see to forget that obama had majorities in both the house and senate for 2 years.

why didnt he get any of the shit done then

he got a lot of his liberal agenda done then, like finreg and obamacare.   if you have a liberal mindset, obama was a success those 2 years.  Then he had to use exec orders to push thru bullshit like amnesty/dream.

wouldn't surprise me to see him deliver cap/trade as a christmas present to soros and friends, should be be a lame duck president, along with Holder pardons for F&F.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2012, 01:11:33 PM »
he got a lot of his liberal agenda done then, like finreg and obamacare.   if you have a liberal mindset, obama was a success those 2 years.  Then he had to use exec orders to push thru bullshit like amnesty/dream.

wouldn't surprise me to see him deliver cap/trade as a christmas present to soros and friends, should be be a lame duck president, along with Holder pardons for F&F.
then why do your goof troop friends keep saying that he couldnt get shit done b/c of congress?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2012, 04:08:59 PM »
then why do your goof troop friends keep saying that he couldnt get shit done b/c of congress?

I was speaking in terms of fixing the economy and the budget deficit and debt.....240 is absolutely correct that Obama got through his liberal agenda but when it came to the budget and raising taxes to plug the deficit, he couldn't do it because of the opposition

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2012, 04:37:38 PM »

I was speaking in terms of fixing the economy and the budget deficit and debt.....240 is absolutely correct that Obama got through his liberal agenda but when it came to the budget and raising taxes to plug the deficit, he couldn't do it because of the opposition

Gee golly! If only Obama had raised taxes, the economy would be doing great!  ::)

People like you are shining examples as to why liberals should be mocked and ridiculed instead of seriously debated.

You're all drones with sub par intelligence and no class.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2012, 07:41:22 PM »

Gee golly! If only Obama had raised taxes, the economy would be doing great!  ::)

People like you are shining examples as to why liberals should be mocked and ridiculed instead of seriously debated.

You're all drones with sub par intelligence and no class.

sigh.....when are you going to add something intelligent to a thread???...If this is all you've got, insults and putdowns, then why don't you stick to the sex board and masturbate???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2012, 07:59:18 PM »
sigh.....when are you going to add something intelligent to a thread???...If this is all you've got, insults and putdowns, then why don't you stick to the sex board and masturbate???

Andre - biden lodt because all we are tlking about his his lies on lybia 

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2012, 08:40:08 PM »

Do you know how fucking dumb you sound?    He could pass his agenda with his party in control, but he couldn't pass all of his agenda with his party in control because of the opposition party that had no power to stop him was stopping him....

Please don't ever have kids....no one deserves to have an idiot for a parent.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 14, 2012, 08:46:02 PM »

HE HAD 2 FUCKING YEARS ANDRE!!!

so basically what youre saying is he put his liberal agenda ahead of the economy?

THE WHY DOES THIS HACK DESERVE A SECOND TERM?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: October 15, 2012, 02:45:06 AM »

so basically what youre saying is he put his liberal agenda ahead of the economy?

He is not a magician.

Stop screaming for the government to fix everything you commie

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 15, 2012, 03:21:02 AM »
He is not a magician.

Stop screaming for the government to fix everything you commie
LOL whos screaming for the govt to fix something moron?

brilliant straw man, Im screaming for the govt to stop fuking shit up...

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2012, 03:25:38 AM »
LOL whos screaming for the govt to fix something moron?

brilliant straw man, Im screaming for the govt to stop fuking shit up...

You are look at your posts.
You are whining that Obama hasnt fixed the largest financial meltdown since the 30's in just 2 years.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 15, 2012, 05:51:13 PM »
Do you know how fucking dumb you sound?    He could pass his agenda with his party in control, but he couldn't pass all of his agenda with his party in control because of the opposition party that had no power to stop him was stopping him....

Please don't ever have kids....no one deserves to have an idiot for a parent.

I would explain but why bother????...debate is for open-minded people...carry on

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2012, 05:52:10 PM »

yes thats what I am saying basically....he should have spent more time on the economy and fixing the debt instead of healthcare

However Whork is right...Obama could not fix the economy in two years..no one could do that...and you guys know that....you just refuse to acknowledge reality

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 15, 2012, 06:00:16 PM »
yes thats what I am saying basically....he should have spent more time on the economy and fixing the debt instead of healthcare

However Whork is right...Obama could not fix the economy in two years..no one could do that...and you guys know that....you just refuse to acknowledge reality
so i guess that makes it okay to not even try then right?

you morons are fuking clueless and would bend over backwards if it meant getting your guy re-elected it really is fuking sad.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 15, 2012, 06:01:25 PM »
You are look at your posts.
You are whining that Obama hasnt fixed the largest financial meltdown since the 30's in just 2 years.
Please show me where im saying I want obama to fix the economy?

you do know that asking him not to hurt the economy is not the same as asking him to fix the economy right?

or is that concept to abstract for your idiot ass?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 15, 2012, 08:08:12 PM »
so i guess that makes it okay to not even try then right?

you morons are fuking clueless and would bend over backwards if it meant getting your guy re-elected it really is fuking sad.

wow...I agree with with you that Obama should have focused more on the economy and that still isn't enough for you....again your anti-Obama bias clouds your judgement.....you just can't bring yourself to give Obama any benefit of the doubt on anything....

Nothing Obama does will satisfy you....put your faith in Romney then..see where that leads you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 15, 2012, 08:22:05 PM »
wow...I agree with with you that Obama should have focused more on the economy and that still isn't enough for you....again your anti-Obama bias clouds your judgement.....you just can't bring yourself to give Obama any benefit of the doubt on anything....

Nothing Obama does will satisfy you....put your faith in Romney then..see where that leads you

I will be satisfied w Obama when he goes home to Kenya.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2012, 01:02:00 AM »
Please show me where im saying I want obama to fix the economy?

you do know that asking him not to hurt the economy is not the same as asking him to fix the economy right?

or is that concept to abstract for your idiot ass?

You have no fucking idea if he is hurting the economy you idiot.

He has spent a lot less than Bush and he inherited a shithole. The biggest financial meltdown since the 30's. Go watch FOX and let them tell you how to think you really are a pathetic sheep

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 16, 2012, 04:14:53 AM »
I will be satisfied w Obama when he goes home to Kenya.

you'll be satisfied with Obama if he turns white

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 16, 2012, 04:23:34 AM »
you'll be satisfied with Obama if he turns white

He is half way there.