Author Topic: Does This UPPER CUT have what it takes to be in a Boxing ring? Tyson APPROVED  (Read 20405 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Nails

• Getbig V
TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Absolute classic. Wants to get in a fight, wants to act the big I am...doesn't want the repercussions, just wants to be able to punch grown men as she pleases  "she's a girl, she's a girl"...barely...

Nails

• Getbig V
Im just mad, the driver didn't have enough room to give the Second girl the business

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
I'm all about not hitting a woman, but in cases like this where the woman is the aggressor it's a thing of beauty.  I bet that bitch will think twice before she steps up to man.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
wasn't closed fist, it was open hand

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I'm all about not hitting a woman, but in cases like this where the woman is the aggressor it's a thing of beauty.  I bet that bitch will think twice before she steps up to man.
Basically what I said in another thread. Im all about not hitting women that act like women.

The whole reason behind not hitting women was that they were literally the weaker sex, didn't defend themselves, and needed males to look out for/protect them.
These bitches today act nothing like the women of old, but yet they expect to get the same treatment. Fuck them. You act like a man you better expect to get treated like a man.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Do you know what the number one problem of that video was?  Too many people get into fights and after the first hit, stop.  The bus driver should have kept hitting her until her face looked like ground meat.  The very fact that the girl got up and started flapping her mouth shows she was NOT hurt.  

1. The bus driver should have kept hitting her

2. After she was unconscious, he should have then kicked her in the head.

3. After the kick, he should have tried to shit on her face.

4. After shitting on her face he should have cleaned her off with a good piss.

5. Then and only then should he have thrown her off the bus BUT then he would have broken union laws for trash removal.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Do you know what the number one problem of that video was?  Too many people get into fights and after the first hit, stop.  The bus driver should have kept hitting her until her face looked like ground meat.  The very fact that the girl got up and started flapping her mouth shows she was NOT hurt.  

5. Then and only then should he have thrown her off the bus BUT then he would have broken union laws for trash removal.
Honestly, that dude must not have hit that hard. That was a huge fucking windup, looked like he hit her square, and she got back up. Either that, or she has a chin that Rocky would be proud of.

hench

• Getbig V
she doesn't deserve step 4

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Honestly, that dude must not have hit that hard. That was a huge fucking windup, looked like he hit her square, and she got back up. Either that, or she has a chin that Rocky would be proud of.

I agree with you, but remember the ghetto builds them tough, their like a cockroach that you step on still trying to run with its guts hanging out.  For the life of me can't understand how she was shooting her mouth off after being uppercutted.  BUT, I've seen it when I bounced.  Guys bleeding with a huge gash and still mouthing off.  It really wasn't until you beat them where they lost teeth or couldn't see because of swelling they would stop. 

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
i woulda fucken socked her just cuz shes black    :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
i

Nails

• Getbig V

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
that was a beautiful, well executed punch!

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.

Call me old school but fights should end when either one goes down.
The loser should realize they lost and shut the fuck up. Not get up for more. Or get up and grab a bat, friends etc.

World would be much better place if old fashioned fistfights returned. Not this " learned from arcade gonna stomp on your head " bullshit.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Call me old school but fights should end when either one goes down.
The loser should realize they lost and shut the fuck up. Not get up for more. Or get up and grab a bat, friends etc.

World would be much better place if old fashioned fistfights returned. Not this " learned from arcade gonna stomp on your head " bullshit.

This would require people to actually understand the idea of respect. Now days, its all about the ego.

bradistani

• Getbig V
as awesome as that was/looked, she should've been out fucking cold with a blow like that. man must be soft  :-\

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
as awesome as that was/looked, she should've been out fucking cold with a blow like that. man must be soft  :-\
Or bitch had a helluva chin. Probably the latter, as she looked like she was no stranger to physical confrontations with men.

axestream

• Getbig IV
Dude hit her so hard bitch lost her hair. lol

bradistani

• Getbig V
i'm probably asking the bleedin' obvious here! but you think he will lose his job over this? maybe even charges and prison time ?

Or bitch had a helluva chin. Probably the latter, as she looked like she was no stranger to physical confrontations with men.

probably goes without saying, lol. you're right though, she's got a sweet chin !!

bradistani

• Getbig V
TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA

it's almost orgasmic watching that  8)

bradistani

• Getbig V

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
What a kunt she was/is. She's lucky he  has some restraint.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
it's almost orgasmic watching that  8)
A bad dude back in the day until the old man died, Don King stepped in and he went downhill.