Author Topic: Bullied Girl Kills Herself  (Read 39595 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
Re: Bullied Girl Kills Herself
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 11:24:58 AM »
President Obama and Secretary Clinton respond.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 11:26:00 AM »
sad.   put every bullied kid in karate....

if enough bullies come home with broken noses, this problem will stop.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 11:27:47 AM »
Mitt Romney bullied a homosexual classmate who also killed himself because of the bullying.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 11:28:09 AM »
she should have gotten off of Facebook. and kicked that girls ass.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 11:29:05 AM »
I fukking new it! All these kids are on anti-(pills that make you wanna kill yourself)depressants. When are parents gonna realize that happiness and stability doesn't come in a pill. I got "bullied" too when I was younger. I didn't go and whine to my parents or fucking post stuff on a computer and certainly didn't feel like killing myself. These kids need to be told by their parents that just because someone calls you a name doesn't mean you need to commit suicide!!!!

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2012, 11:32:12 AM »
I fukking new it! All these kids are on anti-(pills that make you wanna kill yourself)depressants. When are parents gonna realize that happiness and stability doesn't come in a pill. I got "bullied" too when I was younger. I didn't go and whine to my parents or fucking post stuff on a computer and certainly didn't feel like killing myself. These kids need to be told by their parents that just because someone calls you a name doesn't mean you need to commit suicide!!!!

It sounds like you're blaming the teenage girl?

SweetGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2012, 11:32:47 AM »

:'(

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/10/11/vancouver-area-teen-kills-herself-after-posting-youtube-video-about-her-being-bullied
That's so sad.. When I was in Junior High(7th grade).. I was in to Break dancing. I was a funny looking kid,so i was constantly being bullied.. Doing a show,I met this really cool kid.. He became my best friend.. He loved working out,and the kid had all types of chicks all over him ..  One day I was walking home,and some kids surrounded me,and they pushed me around and told me to take off my coat.. I was small so i was getting myself ready for a wicked beatdown.. All of a sudden,out of no where I heard a crack!  I look over and my friend knocked one of the kids out cold,and was swinging and dropping the other kids..  Every one heard what happened ,my parents heard what he had done for me,they took him in ,and he is my adopted brother.. Because of what he did for me that day,I was never ,ever bullied again..  If you don't like my story,Phuck you Phags.. I'll get my brother to beat you up..LOL.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2012, 11:33:26 AM »
Filt.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2012, 11:34:18 AM »

It sounds like you're blaming the teenage girl?

Then you are not reading what I wrote. I blame the parents and the dr's and the drug companies. Once this girl was put on a mind altering drug she was not responsible for her actions.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2012, 11:34:38 AM »
Because I then no-one either.
This post is approaching G-Thang levels of incoherency.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2012, 11:36:52 AM »

Sad indeed.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2012, 11:37:06 AM »
That's so sad.. When I was in Junior High(7th grade).. I was in to Break dancing. I was a funny looking kid,so i was constantly being bullied.. Doing a show,I met this really cool kid.. He became my best friend.. He loved working out,and the kid had all types of chicks all over him ..  One day I was walking home,and some kids surrounded me,and they pushed me around and told me to take off my coat.. I was small so i was getting myself ready for a wicked beatdown.. All of a sudden,out of no where I heard a crack!  I look over and my friend knocked one of the kids out cold,and was swinging and dropping the other kids..  Every one heard what happened ,my parents heard what he had done for me,they took him in ,and he is my adopted brother.. Because of what he did for me that day,I was never ,ever bullied again..  If you don't like my story,Phuck you Phags.. I'll get my brother to beat you up..LOL.

SweetGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2012, 11:37:17 AM »
This post is approaching G-Thang levels of incoherency.
LOL.. Must be the medication..?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2012, 11:39:33 AM »

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2012, 11:40:13 AM »
Why don't the parents care? In the old days if a child got bullied the father would go to the school and scare the shit out of the bullies or manhandle them if necessary.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2012, 11:40:56 AM »
Just from the looks of her I can tell she was dumb as fuck.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2012, 11:41:18 AM »
it is a sad story BUT

kids nowadays are pussies
getbig or getgot

SweetGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2012, 11:42:42 AM »

That's disgusting.. !  Never saw that.. Mine took place in the 80's brotha.. I thought I was cool with my Sheepskin coat.. I always acted like i was tough,but I wasn't.. Honestly,I was about to give my coat up.. I was too small.. My dad told me to be careful I didn't get robbed,I told him I'll run,they'll never catch me.. I had no chance.. My brother was my guardian angel.. He went all out..  

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2012, 11:43:13 AM »
Don't get me wrong, physical abuse is one thing, but if you are sad because you are supposedly not as pretty as the girl on TV or the girl who has the boyfriend you like or because you don't have the designer purse then you seriously need to have a talk with hopefully your parents and not just be put on a happy pill.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2012, 11:43:20 AM »
it is a sad story BUT

kids nowadays are pussies
This. Kids now days can't handle coming to the conclusion they aren't all that special.

"Im not super special?! ZOMG SUICIDE!"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2012, 11:44:29 AM »
She's super cute and very hittable.  Why did she get bullied?

SweetGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2012, 11:45:25 AM »
Don't get me wrong, physical abuse is on thing, but if you are sad because you are supposedly not as pretty as the girl on TV or the girl who has the boyfriend you like or because you don't have the designer purse then you seriously need to have a talk with hopefully your parents and not just be put on a happy pill.
Dude.. I was the strangest looking kid.. I looked the way I looked ,and that was that.. No surgeries,no pills.. I grew up worked out.. There's a pill fix for any and everything nowadays.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2012, 11:46:09 AM »
She's super cute and very hittable.  Why did she get bullied?

Threatened

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2012, 11:47:00 AM »
Don't get me wrong, physical abuse is on thing, but if you are sad because you are supposedly not as pretty as the girl on TV or the girl who has the boyfriend you like or because you don't have the designer purse then you seriously need to have a talk with hopefully your parents and not just be put on a happy pill.
These "happy pills" (Anti-Depressants usually) are fucking failures IMHO. Why is suicide on the list of possible side effects of an anti-depressants? Does that make any fucking sense?