Author Topic: Bullied Girl Kills Herself  (Read 39533 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Bullied Girl Kills Herself
« Reply #175 on: October 17, 2012, 01:19:21 PM »
I have a feeling this mans daughter will be just fine...

Awesome. I don't know if I agree with him posting the video on facebook, but great success overall.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #176 on: October 17, 2012, 01:21:20 PM »
The comments about poor parenting are ignorant. People think they are an expert on this subject, yet probably know no one that has gone all the way and killed themselves.

I've personally known someone that was raised well. Had a loving family and many friends, yet committed suicide. Sometimes there are no explanations why someone would do this. The question of "why" will haunt family and friends for years.

To think you can put yourself in their shoes and know the amount of despair and emptiness they are feeling is foolish.
P

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #177 on: October 17, 2012, 01:49:42 PM »
The comments about poor parenting are ignorant. People think they are an expert on this subject, yet probably know no one that has gone all the way and killed themselves.

I've personally known someone that was raised well. Had a loving family and many friends, yet committed suicide. Sometimes there are no explanations why someone would do this. The question of "why" will haunt family and friends for years.

To think you can put yourself in their shoes and know the amount of despair and emptiness they are feeling is foolish.

I have too... parenting goes a long way.

Whenever a parent says "we don't understand why", you know full well they have not been paying attention to their kid.

There is always a reason.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #178 on: October 17, 2012, 02:00:45 PM »

There are always exceptions. Everyone feels like they're on an island at times. How we deal with that, is different person to person. How about the millions of kids that are tormented everyday, under similar or worse circumstances, yet don't kill themselves? They are feeling the same amount of emptiness and despair. Or all the kids that have been sexually abused by a parent, or are beaten, so on and so on....

I think the circumstances surrounding this particular one lead to a lack of sympathy. She could have gotten off facebook, could have moved schools, could have done any of 1000 options. She did not, and then chose to kill herself. Clearly her parents either didn't pay attention or didn't care, as it should have never, ever gotten to this point.

Just my .02.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #179 on: October 17, 2012, 02:03:03 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #180 on: October 17, 2012, 02:11:11 PM »

There are always reasons for why someone does something. People just don't killed themselves foe no reason, or it's just the fun thing to do---otherwise, people would be doing mass suicides daily.
Lonely, empty, these feelings, stem from somewhere, voids are created. And many times the void is created at home. People may think that they said parents raised them well, but then there is what you don't see, and the emotional component of the individual. To me, people who take themselves out of the game, before the game (life) is finished, seem to lack the "sticktoit-ness" that others have. And have this woe is me atttiude. Yet, look at women who have been raped, multilated, and yet still go on with life. Yet you have people who go thru one little small rough patch in life, and they are ready to throw in the towel.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #181 on: October 17, 2012, 02:15:15 PM »
Yet, look at women who have been raped, multilated, and yet still go on with life. Yet you have people who go thru one little small rough patch in life, and they are ready to throw in the towel.
This.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #182 on: October 17, 2012, 02:22:30 PM »
Yet you have people who go thru one little small rough patch in life, and they are ready to throw in the towel.

First world problems you know.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: October 17, 2012, 03:49:52 PM »
what an emo slut.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #184 on: October 17, 2012, 03:52:22 PM »
sucks,,,, she had a promising career on myfreecams or Chatroulette after her 18th birthday

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: October 17, 2012, 04:01:20 PM »
Same goes for the little Italy, or the Little Greece sections of town. I think it starts with food. White people like to fool themselves into believing they're tolerant, and they aid that feeling by strolling thru the streets of little china/italy/greece/etc...and sampling the food. Then they feel oh-so-multi-cultural, and can live with themselves and convince themselves that they're not racist. Who doesn't like souvlaki, or spring rolls, or whatever....

Want to stress-test that little hypothesis? Let little Italy open up in their backyard...then watch the shit hit the fan. It's a "not in my backyard" thing. Or better yet, let a "Little Iraq" or "Little Afghanistan" neighborhood open up, even if it's a distance away from their homes...there's a very strong racist under-pinning in society. Some cultures are welcome, but only at a distance. Others are not welcome at all and are believed to not have enough redeeming qualities.

Evidence: ask someone who lives in or near Toronto, Canada, about the city of Brampton. Get ready for an earful about the supposed muslim scourge. Ask that same Torontonian what they think about Spadina street in downtown Toronto (Little China) or the Danforth (Little Greece), which they describe as "fun" and "wonderfully immersed in culture". White people don't eat in Brampton...don't even sample the culture. But white people loves them the "taste of the danforth". Interesting...

great most man, fascinating. only reason to go to Brampladesh is for curry in a hurry. and little Italy just seems too dangerous..

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #186 on: October 17, 2012, 04:19:53 PM »
sucks,,,, she had a promising career on myfreecams or Chatroulette after her 18th birthday
Heh.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #187 on: October 17, 2012, 04:23:33 PM »
This kid got his ass beat because he and others lit into a group of FOBs Asians (Fresh off the Boat), there was a story behind it. So, they caught him by himself, and retribution occurred.

No, you must be mistaken.

The Asian kid made a fool outta one of the attackers in class. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #188 on: October 17, 2012, 04:47:37 PM »

Your kid will turn out to be a fucking whore. Just wait.
Pretty sure tu would punch your fat ass in the throat if you said that to his face.

Just saying.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #189 on: October 17, 2012, 04:50:26 PM »
Pretty sure tu would punch your fat ass in the throat if you said that to his face.

Just saying.
Tu is a bad ass fucker I hear, along with being a pretty swell guy.  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #190 on: October 17, 2012, 04:51:33 PM »
Tu is a bad ass fucker I hear, along with being a pretty swell guy.  :D
Tu is a swell fella for sure.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #191 on: October 17, 2012, 10:52:45 PM »
No, you must be mistaken.

Ya I just checked it out and turns out the hammer is right he said something in class about one of the guys, Parker you disappoint us bro, where are you getting your inaccurate info bro :D

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #192 on: October 17, 2012, 11:11:10 PM »
Late to the thread, but that video of her, with the cue-cards is haunting. Especially the "I have nobody - I need somebody" card.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #193 on: October 17, 2012, 11:26:10 PM »
Late to the thread, but that video of her, with the cue-cards is haunting. Especially the "I have nobody - I need somebody" card.
Yes, very sad and that was precisely the point that made it very sad.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #194 on: October 17, 2012, 11:39:35 PM »
Yes, very sad and that was precisely the point that made it very sad.

It's just so hard for me to imagine someone sinking to that depth of despair, and to have nobody - not even one person - who would notice, reach out and say "Hey... it will be ok."

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: October 17, 2012, 11:46:42 PM »
From what I read, they are saying the bully is Kody Maxson from New Westminster BC.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #196 on: October 18, 2012, 12:06:55 AM »
From what I read, they are saying the bully is Kody Maxson from New Westminster BC.

Seems to be many conflicting reports on that... This fat sack of shit  bullying a girl into offing herself?

Seems highly unlikely.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #197 on: October 18, 2012, 01:42:23 AM »
There are always reasons for why someone does something. People just don't killed themselves foe no reason, or it's just the fun thing to do---otherwise, people would be doing mass suicides daily.
Lonely, empty, these feelings, stem from somewhere, voids are created. And many times the void is created at home. People may think that they said parents raised them well, but then there is what you don't see, and the emotional component of the individual. To me, people who take themselves out of the game, before the game (life) is finished, seem to lack the "sticktoit-ness" that others have. And have this woe is me atttiude. Yet, look at women who have been raped, multilated, and yet still go on with life. Yet you have people who go thru one little small rough patch in life, and they are ready to throw in the towel.

You have contradicted yourself there.

People want answers. They want to know exactly why, so they can get closure. But as you say, why can some people shrug things off and keep going and others feel the need to end it all. Perhaps the same people that have killed themselves, shrugged things off several times, so what was the straw the broke the camels back. What triggered them to do something? Not everything is a simple black and white answer.
P

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #198 on: October 18, 2012, 03:22:56 AM »
that was the last I heard of it.

nope, don't know where you got that...The girl specificially had said that dude was part of group messing with FOBs

you don't get beat like that for saying something, there was beef going on.
Even the police later on had said that it was relatiation
hmmmm according to the girl....this kid was part of the 20 gang group that jumped wesley...lol but i dunno...

http://www.outie.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=42563http://

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #199 on: October 18, 2012, 03:59:16 AM »
nope, don't know where you got that...The girl specificially had said that dude was part of group messing with FOBs

you don't get beat like that for saying something, there was beef going on.
Even the police later on had said that it was relatiation

http://www.outie.net/forums/viewthread.php?tid=42563http://
Your link ^^^ above shows nothing to prove your point, nothing at all   ??? ??? ???