Author Topic: Gallery of Ironman Magazine's "naturals"  (Read 4931 times)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Gallery of Ironman Magazine's "naturals"
« on: October 12, 2012, 02:47:55 PM »

All these guys are over 50 and each one claims to be as clean as a whistle.
(

POB

• Getbig IV
Re: Gallery of Ironman Magazine's "naturals"
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 05:46:55 PM »
Natural every other day for sure :D

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 05:47:53 PM »
If you we're one of these guys and a known user,would you let them print natural next to your name?

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 05:51:21 PM »
If you we're one of these guys and a known user,would you let them print natural next to your name?
Obviously for the money$$.
(

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 05:55:07 PM »
Lying filt

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 05:59:40 PM »
The world is one big lie.  I know a president of a well know university that was doing all kinds of shit.  Like fucking students, unethical practices, possible stealing money from the university.  One of my best friends on the board gave me a heads up he was getting the axe. They surprised him at a board meeting and fired him on the spot.  I was thinking great now the shits gonna hit the fan and this scumbag will be exposed.  Just the opposite.  News in the paper.

School president resigns to pursue...etc etc etc...university can't thank him enuff.  Then I realized the school couldn't let the truth out or they would lose potential students due to scandal.

We're all living in a lie boys.  It's all about the dollar.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2012, 06:00:21 PM »

They all have the same story about having made a decision early on to "never, ever do steroids, no matter what!" How it's such a "compliment" when "accused of doing steroids" and how they have a dvd for sale.
(

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2012, 06:05:47 PM »

They all have the same story about having made a decision early on to "never, ever do steroids, no matter what!" How it's such a "compliment" when "accused of doing steroids" and how they have a dvd for sale.
This guy is what pellius aspired to be........but failed. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2012, 06:07:01 PM »
Isn't it funny how these guys suffer no loss of test and hgh as they age.. Matter a fact it seems to increase over 50.. ::). We all know you are not holding muscle let alone adding at that age without some help.. It takes supra hormone levels let along sagging levels.. But many will believe it.. :'( :-\

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2012, 06:13:32 PM »
if these guys r on test n gh do u think in their mind they think its natural cuz its in the body already?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2012, 06:16:49 PM »
They live with a lie because they refuse to live with the truth.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2012, 06:19:04 PM »
Well I can see the lie if they are doing true hrt.. They can kid themselves into believing they are just at normal levels.. But these guys are not at normal levels.. I know a guy who gets 400 Mgs of test and 4ius of hgh from a clinic.. He claims that because it is what the dr said he "needed" than he is natural..lol

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2012, 06:20:26 PM »
if these guys r on test n gh do u think in their mind they think its natural cuz its in the body already?

They are either straight across liars or they probably use the "I get it prescribed by a doctor and it's legal" out. The old "Just a little something to give me back my vim and vigor" routine.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2012, 06:22:17 PM »
More steroids please!  :P

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2012, 06:46:02 PM »
(

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2012, 06:55:41 PM »
a webpage should be made about the reality of drug use in physical conditioning/bodybuilding/weightlifting/fitness, with all the details , how the industry/business works, so anyone could read it up and know everything that is needed to be known about it efore falling for the never ending scams and countless snake oil vendors.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2012, 06:57:48 PM »
a webpage should be made about the reality of drug use in physical conditioning/bodybuilding/weightlifting/fitness, with all the details , how the industry/business works, so anyone could read it up and know everything that is needed to be known about it efore falling for the never ending scams and snake oil vendors.
Gee-h-fifteen.org
(

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2012, 07:00:28 PM »
good builds regardless of state there in drugged.'clean'drugfree,or truly natural still train,eat,diet,to get top shape.either way no one is going to believe them.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2012, 07:03:13 PM »

guess his tren / hgh dosage?

bonus pts for throwing in " this....this fel,,a, legit kingtrpin look,,,,shrinkwrapped skin ballon,, loook kiggtropnn"
all drugs - TPPIIP

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2012, 07:58:23 PM »
This guy is what pellius aspired to be........but failed. :(

its because this guy is dedicated, trains and eat well whereas pellius went for the easy all drugs shortcut.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2012, 08:00:45 PM »
good builds regardless of state there in drugged.'clean'drugfree,or truly natural still train,eat,diet,to get top shape.either way no one is going to believe them.
this
choice is an illusion

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2012, 08:01:28 PM »
a webpage should be made about the reality of drug use in physical conditioning/bodybuilding/weightlifting/fitness, with all the details , how the industry/business works, so anyone could read it up and know everything that is needed to be known about it efore falling for the never ending scams and countless snake oil vendors.

getbig.com is the only hope, unfortunately

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2012, 08:18:11 PM »
If I was one of these dudes I too would claim natural just to see the melt downs on getbig

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2012, 08:23:14 PM »

gh15 already did that on here, too bad the account was hacked/sold to dealers or whatever happened to it.