Author Topic: PJ Braun finally going off AAS to save his liver  (Read 35645 times)

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
Re: PJ Braun finally going off AAS to save his liver
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2012, 01:46:43 PM »
If you really get off permanently then there will be times of weeping and gnashing of teeth and not too many laughs.

The goal is to see how many drugs you can get away with. Steroids are tremendously addicting psychologically and chances are great that within a few short months you will be thinking of how many steroids you can get away with, asking Palumbo and maybe even some "wellness doctors" what steroids you can take without exploding your liver again. You will sit there with assorted bottles of steroids saying, "fuck it" and coming up with a number of rationalizations of why steroids are good for you and how stupid it is to go off when your "quality of life" improves so much when on them.

Think of the stupid kids on getbig when this scenario plays out in real life - soon. ;)

YOU should not watch the videos. Lol.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2012, 01:49:07 PM »
I woud like to see both these guys come completly off all hormones,I mean everything.PJ would be 180lbs and Aron would be 185lbs.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2012, 01:49:57 PM »
Van B putting the hurt on pj on this thread

Ken Blump II

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2012, 01:51:26 PM »
To be clear for GB:

We are using HCG, nolvadex, and other assorted PCT drugs. The whole cocktail will be available in the next few videos. We are doing PROJECT small with the supervision of Envizion Medical and their team of doctors. We will be doing weekly blood work, and the plan is to diet and train like we are still on juice. Yes, we will lose muscle. Yes, we will lose strength. But the goal is to see how little we can lose while restoring natural hormone blood levels WITHOUT losing too much muscle, strength, sex drive, and without experiencing depression or loss of energy.

This project might not interest GB, but it will interest bodybuilders... Of which this BODYBUILDING board has very few. Strange. Lol.

(IN BEFORE SOMEONE POSTS A PICTURE OF ME IN A THONG!)

PJ,

Ignore the haters. Got a question for you.

Will you cut back or increase your AZT dosages during this cycle?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2012, 02:38:15 PM »
you're not going to return your natural hormone levels even with all that pct. prepare for skinnyfat mode and depression :)

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2012, 03:14:58 PM »
Stale, two words you wouldn't understand are LOYALTY and FRIENDSHIP.

;D ;D ;D you joker you

you are both drug/shit dealers on the make ripping off other people. there is no honor among thieves

you and erin are sociopaths so whatever brolove you have going cant last.

and for all of you discussing this human stain's new protocol: grow the fuck up, it will be a scam like everything they do.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2012, 03:25:39 PM »
I woud like to see both these guys come completly off all hormones,I mean everything.PJ would be 180lbs and Aron would be 185lbs.

Aron would weigh more than that, because of his height.

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2012, 03:40:05 PM »
To be clear for GB:

We are using HCG, nolvadex, and other assorted PCT drugs. The whole cocktail will be available in the next few videos. We are doing PROJECT small with the supervision of Envizion Medical and their team of doctors. We will be doing weekly blood work, and the plan is to diet and train like we are still on juice. Yes, we will lose muscle. Yes, we will lose strength. But the goal is to see how little we can lose while restoring natural hormone blood levels WITHOUT losing too much muscle, strength, sex drive, and without experiencing depression or loss of energy.

This project might not interest GB, but it will interest bodybuilders... Of which this BODYBUILDING board has very few. Strange. Lol.

TJ how long do you expect erin singerman to carry your dead weight around?? Fuck, your skillfull defense of erin in Rx muscle's 'civil war thread' almost sunk that pos

we all know nerdish jewish kids love to have 'cool' friends like you, but high school is almost over and in the end it is all about the money and you aint bringing any

PJ -

I'm glad you caught it before it was too late.  I'll be very interested in the videos and updates.  This will be very interesting since all guys who have done any type of cycle and come off, not cruize, come off completely will be interested in this research.  It's too bad that there have not been any forward thinking guys like yourself, Arron and Dave, putting yourselves out there and turning a situation that could have ended badly into something that will profit many.

I really feel bad that he whole bodybuilding thing didn't turn into a pro thing for you. You have what it takes from a drive and dedication perspective - it's the things you couldn't control that caught up with you. This is all shit you know - figured I'd let you know others respect you for it.

The either thing - don't listen to these morons on this board.

Please keep the board updated on your progress. Envizion Medical should also be commended on taking part on this .

Thx, RS

PS--Flame away you little pussies.... That's if you can stop sniffin' your mom's dirty queef stained panties for long enough to get the tweezeers off your  self proclained "10 inch" peens -

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2012, 03:49:59 PM »
Great thread, Guys!

I am on my last leg over here in Florida, so I want to thank you all for providing me with some laughs before I move on.

PJ

Did you ever have the proper imaging tests after your medical event
You need a follow up liver MRI performed with Eovist a hepatobiliary contrast agent preferably read at a tertiary care center
2 in Florida are Mayo Jax and UF
Do yourself a favor and get one ASAP.
CT and or US though cheaper is not good enough.

Save up your chips, cash in your Rxstock isolyze and put your health first!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2012, 03:54:14 PM »

here's an example of 185 looks like 8)

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2012, 03:56:21 PM »
here's an example of 185 looks like 8)

That's right bro - 185 @ 5'9  - fuckn peeled!!!

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2012, 04:06:06 PM »
That's right bro - 185 @ 5'9  - fuckn peeled!!!

RS are you genuinely this stupid or are you an handle for erin/TJ or some of their pals?

your posts are shit after shit after shit...
enough already!

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2012, 05:12:16 PM »
singerman (together with his coat tail rider PJ) is making a move on RxMuscle right now

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?89693-DAVE-We-DEMAND-an-After-Hours-update!!

Dave is quiet as mouse, as always selling his old 'friends' down the river (ramano who??) now that he is completely dependent on singerman.

funny thing is that in the end singermman will leave polumbo himself by the corner side . a fitting end

LoL

They are getting paid 180 bucks to do their radio show???

Holy crap they actually are getting paid in buckets of protein!

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2012, 05:28:19 PM »

not a
single thong
pic of pj

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2012, 05:31:53 PM »
Let me guess

You are birther,  you believe that obama is a closet muslim ("Homeland" style), and you are sure that the Illuminati manipulated the latest report from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics

right?

Then join Rx muscle

All this because I stated a fact about the unemployment rate in this country?

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2012, 05:35:04 PM »
RS are you genuinely this stupid or are you an handle for erin/TJ or some of their pals?

your posts are shit after shit after shit...
enough already!

well "slate" - i understand you are not used to any type of positive energy.  It's always easier to sit there and tell everyone what they are doing wrong and how terrible of a person they are - it gets old man. Why don't you just take my lead and put a little positive effort into your life.  I mean before you know it you will be able to move out of your ma's basement, you might be able to get your own car and just generally turn your life around.  Or you can just continue with what you got going there now - pointing out how terrible everyone else is - obviously in an attempt to make you feel better about yourself and how superior and perfect you are on comparison to all the faults you find in everyone else.  I can go on and on with this but what is the point really when you are so happy with yourself the way you are?

Why change?

Flame on kiddies - -

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2012, 05:36:29 PM »
PJ -

I'm glad you caught it before it was too late.  I'll be very interested in the videos and updates.  This will be very interesting since all guys who have done any type of cycle and come off, not cruize, come off completely will be interested in this research.  It's too bad that there have not been any forward thinking guys like yourself, Arron and Dave, putting yourselves out there and turning a situation that could have ended badly into something that will profit many.

I really feel bad that he whole bodybuilding thing didn't turn into a pro thing for you. You have what it takes from a drive and dedication perspective - it's the things you couldn't control that caught up with you. This is all shit you know - figured I'd let you know others respect you for it.

The either thing - don't listen to these morons on this board.

Please keep the board updated on your progress. Envizion Medical should also be commended on taking part on this .

Thx, RS

PS--Flame away you little pussies.... That's if you can stop sniffin' your mom's dirty queef stained panties for long enough to get the tweezeers off your  self proclained "10 inch" peens -

Well said. I think it's great what PJ and Aaron are doing right now. Both seem like really good dudes from what I've seen on RX. I, for one, will be following this project as it is going to be very interesting. Fuck the haters

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2012, 05:38:01 PM »
Dear PJ,

Show this to Doc Palumbo.

http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/39/5/e27.full

Hepatocellular adenomas associated with anabolic androgenic steroid abuse in bodybuilders: a report of two cases and a review of the literature.

Project Small = Project keep liver from exploding

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2012, 05:41:23 PM »
If there is karma in the world, Jamie Eason will do a BJ Braun "shrinkdown" video on YouTube and mock the liar FILT.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2012, 05:43:04 PM »

bike nut
thats funny

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2012, 07:41:59 PM »
interesting to see,and they both chose there path's to this point,,to wish illness or 'how ya going to look in the mirror getting small'is not cool..do not know either one irl so no point in arguing ,

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2012, 03:26:05 AM »
To be clear for GB:

You will look different, probably better when clean, but you shouldn't lose heaps of size. Might surprise you.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2012, 04:39:03 AM »
at least he has his muscle gallery pics to look back on
rofl:-D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2012, 04:44:06 AM »
props to PJ for coming to getbig to talk about it.  Dude seems laid back enough.  Laughing off stressful situations is half the battle in life!

Will be interesting to see where his journey leads next.  Good luck!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2012, 05:27:32 AM »
polumbo in whhelcher?how comes?
He blamed Farah of lying so Farah got someone to bust his leg  :D  .. All kidding aside he had an accident in India on his way to the Shuru