Author Topic: Wyclef = FAIL!  (Read 9507 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Wyclef = FAIL!
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2012, 04:11:41 PM »

"haha look at these weird black kids with there interesting skin i think ill buy or adopt a few of them and turn them into Falcones!"
A

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2012, 06:16:46 PM »
who cares about haiti. idiots...

the negros where left a paradise by whites and turned it to a hellhole.

(in before Parker slams report button)

they're as bad as the arabs
K

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2012, 07:11:22 PM »
A scumbag that steals money? No way.
fixed
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2012, 07:15:34 PM »
I wonder how many idiots on this site donated to that scammer? 

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2012, 01:54:32 AM »
ESPN patted itself on the back for interrupting the scoring scroll at the bottom of the screen every five minutes with "Text xxxxxxx to donate $10 to Haiti" ... running feature stories on athletes who were either from Haiti, had some connection to Haiti, or could at least find Haiti on a map.

All those networks that pre-empted programming for that fooking concert.  What a bunch of attention whores. 
K

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2012, 02:11:51 AM »
A charity should never use more the 20% on expenses, this guy used 9 million out of 16, wow

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2012, 02:14:45 AM »
A charity should never use more the 20% on expenses, this guy used 9 million out of 16, wow

I'm trying hard to see why this wouldn't be classed as fraud? Straight up taking millions of dollars from people saying they are for one thing, and then spending half od it on yourself and family.....

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2012, 02:18:52 AM »
I'm trying hard to see why this wouldn't be classed as fraud? Straight up taking millions of dollars from people saying they are for one thing, and then spending half od it on yourself and family.....
He paid himself 100 000 dollars for 1 single concert, 6-8 hours worth of work, lmao

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2012, 02:24:18 AM »
He paid himself 100 000 dollars for 1 single concert, 6-8 hours worth of work, lmao

Haha wouldn't be so bad if his music wasn't crap

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2012, 02:29:45 AM »
lol

Although Wyclef Jean has only been active in Haitan politics, he told Womens Wear Daily in 2011, "I am a huge fan of Sarah Palin".[36] It was reported that Jean will be attending the 2012 Republican National Convention in Tampa.[37]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyclef_Jean

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2012, 07:20:30 AM »

If he was white, his ass would be in jail already.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2012, 07:22:47 AM »
who cares about haiti. idiots...

the negros where left a paradise by whites and turned it to a hellhole.

(in before Parker slams report button)

::)

Read up on the island before you post. Prosperity has been a gift, given to the Indians  ::) on the other side of the island.  Haitians need to give up Candomblé, because it has caused them one disaster after another.  

They may have benefited, letting Wyclef run for the presidency.  He would have made mistakes short-term, but I think he may have grown into the position like Regan but on a  Caribbean scale.  Also, it would have proved they can get past safe hate and put someone in office, who represented 90% of the population phonetically.    No, they voted another Jean-Claude Duvalier into office, so they are suffering the same fate.  

I wouldn't be surprised, if he thinks his ancestors are the Indians.  ::)

In March-April 2012 Martelly was accused of corruption, with allegations that during and after the 2010 election he had accepted $2.6m in bribes to ensure that a Dominican Republic construction company would continue to receive contracts under his Presidency. Martelly denied the allegations.[13] Companies owned or controlled by Félix Bautista had received no-bid contracts worth $200m, awarded by former Prime Minister Jean-Max Bellerive.

Hundreds of Haitians have taken to the streets of capital Port-au-Prince to protest higher living costs in the country, calling for President Michel Martelly to resign.

Martelly is accused of breaking promises to cover the cost of school tuition and failing to do enough to alleviate the suffering of the Caribbean nation's poor.

"Martelly is wasting the meager resources of the country to buy luxury vehicles and for international trips that don't bring anything to the country," Edner Rosier, one of the organisers of Sunday's protest, said.

The demonstrators, mainly young people from poor neighbourhoods, marched through the shanty towns of the city before assembling near the presidential palace, where police had been deployed.

Martelly has faced a number of protests over the difficult living conditions in the Western Hemisphere's poorest nation.

Opposition groups have recently organised similar anti-government rallies in various cities to denounce the cost of living and to demand compensation for the victims of the cholera epidemic, which has claimed more than 7,000 lives in Haiti.

Last month the government created a commission to work with businesses and farmers' groups in a bid to stabilise food prices.