Author Topic: Elvis,MJ & The Beatles, what order would you see prime versions in concert?  (Read 5111 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
You can see them in prime, Elvis, Michael Jackson and The Beatles, what is your preference of order?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Elvis. but i would rather see dire straits in the late 70s or phil lynnot in his prime

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
never
never
never

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Elvis. but i would rather see dire straits in the late 70s or phil lynnot in his prime

QFT

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I reckon the only real good thing about an Elvis concert would be all the women---an enterprising getbigger could carry off a few that had fainted on the floor...no drugs needed.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
I reckon the only real good thing about an Elvis concert would be all the women---an enterprising getbigger could carry off a few that had fainted on the floor...no drugs needed.
lol  :D

yates fan

• Getbig III
elvis,but would rather have seen a muddy waters concert!

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Hendrix

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
mary jane girls or vanity 6

:o

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
MJ THEN MAYBE ELVIS
no interest in the beatles
getbig or getgot

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Elvis, Michael Jackson and then the Beatles.  The Beatles weren't much of a live band in comparison to other acts of the time.  I would have loved to have seen Led Zeppelin, Queen or Journey in their prime.
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Elvis, Michael Jackson and then the Beatles.  The Beatles weren't much of a live band in comparison to other acts of the time.  I would have loved to have seen Led Zeppelin, Queen or Journey in their prime.

I couldn't find any of those but I managed to dig up this rockin' tune from your era by REO Speedwagon.

nycwit

• Getbig II
You can see them in prime, Elvis, Michael Jackson and The Beatles, what is your preference of order?

you're comparing ELVIS PRESLEY to michael jackson and the beetles (yes, i spelled it wrong on purpose, out of disrespect to the idiots from liverpool or where the fuck ever they are from).

its like comparing a Ferrari or a Lamborghini to a chevy camaro and a mazda miata
NOT EVEN IN THE SAME LEAGUE

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Beatles if it was their last concert, because I don't like the music they were manufacturing while they were still touring. That said, no homo, Michael Jackson

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
elvis was a very charasmatic and handsome fella, but he was a pea-brain as well, and he wrote NONE of "his" songs music or lyrics

The Beatles wrote ALL of thier songs, both music and lyrics

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
No Sinatra  ??? ???

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Imagine the amount of pussy you would get dressing up in a retarded Elvis costume and hanging out in the audience back then. You wouldn't even have to say a word and you would probably get your dick wet at will.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I couldn't find any of those but I managed to dig up this rockin' tune from your era by REO Speedwagon.

My era?  Jesus, how old do you think I am?
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
I'd rather watch prime-Beethoven, prime-Vivaldi and prime-Erik Satié

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
pink floyd
T

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

no question

8)

jwb

• Getbig V

no question

8)
you realize he is lip syncing there.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
looks like it  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
My era?  Jesus, how old do you think I am?

Old enough to take offense at being accused of being older than you are?  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V

Isnt here,and this performance is far better than the Motown one Candizzle posted. I saw the bad tour in London in 88, only songs he lip synched were Smooth Criminal and Man in the Mirror, he could sing all his songs like his albums but used to lip synch to take a breather, songs that required heavy danced routines or being on his knees etc like man in the mirror.He got lazier at he got older until he lip synched most of his songs like the History tour.