Author Topic: People are fucking stupid  (Read 1188 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
People are fucking stupid
« on: October 14, 2012, 11:45:18 AM »
In the last few days the Irish news cannot get over the fact that some school children / teenagers have filmed a fight between two classmates both female and used face book to post the video. It's beyond stupid, words like absolutely shocking, disgusting, plain wrong ect. Have been used by many people that called the radio station and I am sitting in my car thinking to myself, did these fucking bogtrotting micks grew up in never never land? I went to a good school but even we had at least one fight a day, it's part of growing up, you test yourself and since parents are not allowed to dish out corporal punishment it's also the first time you get your ass whopped.
Now they are talking that Facebook needs to zensor these videos like that will make the kids stop fighting, what these fucking sockermoms and world best daddies don't understand is, usually a teenage fight is entirely different to a grown up fight, and why do we have to fucking zensor ship these kids anyhow the more we do that the more we fuck up part of their grown up .

Fuck these people are dumb

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
Re: People are fucking stupid
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 11:54:42 AM »
Because a kid's humiliation, rather than kept within a school and forgotten after a few days, is now broadcast to the world. Nowadays he comes back armed with a handgun and pops a few rounds off.

That's why, lol.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 12:02:16 PM »
Because a kid's humiliation, rather than kept within a school and forgotten after a few days, is now broadcast to the world. Nowadays he comes back armed with a handgun and pops a few rounds off.

That's why, lol.

I've seen the vid wasn't the usually lets beat the geeky kid both were the same. What I cannot get over is these retards pretending they weren't fighting in school

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 12:05:15 PM »
generation megapussy

if chinese ever invade there will be no wolverines, only hipsters pretending to be guerrillas with airsoft guns
all drugs - TPPIIP

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 12:08:38 PM »
generation megapussy

if chinese ever invade there will be no wolverines, only hipsters pretending to be guerrillas with airsoft guns

Not in America tho ;)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 01:02:41 PM »
yeas the black will prove to be the most brave ones.

the hillbilly gun and bible totting fatsos arent going anywhere

besides that, nobody should say these and these ppl will be pussies in wartimes or revolutions(not even me,lol), desperation has won many a battle.

the jugoslavs were invaded by germany and got owned, with 3 weeks germany was all over them and instated puppet regime, however, the jugos kicked the nazis the fuck out later on.

the nazis and sympathisers were simply erased from the history there, after the last serving of whoopaste known as the march to bleiburg

Where are you from? Russian or Fin?