Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 24, 2014, 06:07:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: found a football the other day, how far does one have to throw it for strenth  (Read 2041 times)
Marty Champions
Getbig V

ericpdollard.com is what we should know

« on: October 14, 2012, 08:00:02 PM »

how far is it supposed to go. im just wondering

in NFL what is considered "good throw"
Report to moderator   Logged

A
The RedMeatKid
Getbig IV

(\__/) This is a bunny. Copy and paste him into yo

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 08:12:42 PM »

Watch a tape of Tom Brady's game with Seattle today and just do the opposite of everything he did. You'll be fine.

(
delta9mda
Getbig V

Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 08:17:35 PM »

60+ yards
The True Adonis
Getbig V

"We Will Correct All This."

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 08:25:44 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iK7vRYeY3U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iK7vRYeY3U</a>

E
Krankenstein
Getbig V

OMG I JUST BURNED OUT MY CNS. HELP ME JOE

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 10:13:01 PM »

When you can throw it a mile, you can hang with that guy....
Nails
Getbig V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqVI2DmLI2Q

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 10:39:35 PM »

I used to be able to throw an official NFL ball about 60 yards, now maybe 35 or 40yrd lol

I think lifting weights kinda killed my rotated cup
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 11:36:41 PM »

being able to throw it far is one thing.  being able to pass effectively at that same distance is a little different. Grin
Bevo
Getbig V

German Power!

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2012, 11:46:01 PM »

being able to throw it far is one thing.  being able to pass effectively at that same distance is a little different. Grin

The niners took a beating today Undecided
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2012, 11:47:45 PM »

yeah the press was saying earlier in the week that they were taking the prep for today like it was just another regular season game

the giants came out playing like it was the superbowl

result= niners got stomped
Bevo
Getbig V

German Power!

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2012, 11:55:29 PM »

yeah the press was saying earlier in the week that they were taking the prep for today like it was just another regular season game

They got Seattle Thursday who's got momentum going , hopefully they get it together too much talent on that team

On to other news didn't look good for the SF Giants up 4-0 only to lose 4-6 Cry
POB
Getbig IV

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2012, 12:11:19 AM »

NYG came out and showed who's the champ. Getting pts and NYG in that game was a no brainier. Smith can not bring a team from behind period!

9ers shot at a Super Bowl already signed in Denver,,we'll be here to hear u cry about the refs like last year when they get beat by a better team again this year...
Bevo
Getbig V

German Power!

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2012, 12:21:50 AM »

NYG came out and showed who's the champ. Getting pts and NYG in that game was a no brainier. Smith can not bring a team from behind period!

9ers shot at a Super Bowl already signed in Denver,,we'll be here to hear u cry about the refs like last year when they get beat by a better team again this year...

To be fair the niners and smith did come from behind last year in the playoffs against the saints..

Other than that smith isn't the long run option as harbaugh tried getting Peyton which explains a lot
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2012, 12:26:58 AM »

smith didnt have his head in the game. up till today he was making smart throws. today he was just sloppy.

where you from bevo
Bevo
Getbig V

German Power!

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2012, 01:05:01 AM »

smith didnt have his head in the game. up till today he was making smart throws. today he was just sloppy.

where you from bevo

I'm originally from SoCal/LA born and raised until I moved out to tx (cause a girl, real stupid at the time, young wasn't thinking  Grin) and stayed and went to college in Austin.

I love the niners and its great seeing them win again and I'm still Cali at heart going for mostly Cali teams Cheesy

I'm hoping that SF Giants go on to the WS again
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2012, 01:19:15 AM »

you stop liking the chargers and start liking the 49ers after the 95 superbowl  Grin

Bevo
Getbig V

German Power!

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2012, 01:24:09 AM »

you stop liking the chargers and start liking the 49ers after the 95 superbowl  Grin

Lol my dad was a hardcore niners fan so growing up he got me into them and been a fan ever since  Cheesy

Chargers had their chance sadly looks like all those missed opportunities came back to haunt them

Niners window is open and the talent they have on both sides is insane, better take advantage before a lot of guys become free agents
Gigantic Event
Getbig V

can you...trip like i DO ?

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2012, 01:26:11 AM »

The Niners are regarded as one of the toughest, best coached, fundamentally sound teams in the league, they didn't "give' this game away as you are implying..

The Giants are a better team and Eli Manning, the goofy-looking fuck, is probably the best QB in the league right now, and he's doing it with third-string receivers.
Bevo
Getbig V

German Power!

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2012, 01:31:50 AM »

The Niners are regarded as one of the toughest, best coached, fundamentally sound teams in the league, they didn't "give' this game away as you are implying..

The Giants are a better team and Eli Manning, the goofy-looking fuck, is probably the best QB in the league right now, and he's doing it with third-string receivers.

Sadly I agree. If a team on both accounts from wild card go 10-6 one season and a few years later go 9-7 and win the SB, that's respect. Damn good clutch QB u want when the game is on the line .

I remember u saying u r a jets fan?? What's your thoughts on them and the whole Sanchez/tebow QB situation
Gigantic Event
Getbig V

can you...trip like i DO ?

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2012, 01:43:37 AM »

Sadly I agree. If a team on both accounts from wild card go 10-6 one season and a few years later go 9-7 and win the SB, that's respect. Damn good clutch QB u want when the game is on the line .

I remember u saying u r a jets fan?? What's your thoughts on them and the whole Sanchez/tebow QB situation

about 90% of the Jets offensive problems would disappear if they could run the ball like they did today every week.

Sanchez can't carry a team on his back, but he's very effective in a fully functional offense

and Sanchez is the better QB
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2012, 07:46:31 AM »

Throwing a football has nothing to do with strength.  Look at Manning, Brady etc.. They are rail thin and could barely push 125 on the bench.  They have super strong tendons in their shoulders and a throwing motion that helps accelerate the ball.  If you could throw it 50+ yards, with a perfect spiral, Then you might be ok.
Hulkotron
Getbig V

The forbidden ritual of the steel palm

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2012, 08:01:45 AM »

I would say about a quarter mile or so Falcon good luck.
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2012, 08:08:38 AM »

I cant fucking stand Eli, but he is great, no doubt about it.
MB
Getbig IV

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2012, 12:37:48 PM »

Most NFL QBs can throw it 70 yds.
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2012, 12:51:33 PM »

lets just boil it down to the two quarterbacks. untill yesterday alex smith was the best rated passer in the league this season. then he throws three picks (almost 4) and almost everytime he threw the ball he was a few yards off target.  on the other hand eli came out and was on point, focused, putting the ball exactly where it ought to go (besides those the two times rodgers almost had a pick).

alex smith plays like his usual self and doesnt throw any picks(and scored on two of those drives instead), thats a 28 point swing and quickly shifts the score in favor of frisco.
CalvinH
Getbig V

Are you talking to me? Walk on home boy.

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2012, 12:53:15 PM »

This!

Hakeem Nicks has played one game at full strenght so Victor Cruz is double covered yet Eli just finds another reciever

best line last night,Trent Dilfer"The Giants just dumptrucked the Niners"
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!