Author Topic: Best Machine Ever?  (Read 8797 times)

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Best Machine Ever?
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2012, 09:22:41 PM »
one of the best back builders .. Dorian stood very high.. how high will depend on your body

I injured my back very badly doing rows like this about 8 years ago. It has recovered, but it has always felt vulnerable ever since.

POTA

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2012, 10:12:46 PM »
I injured my back very badly doing rows like this about 8 years ago. It has recovered, but it has always felt vulnerable ever since.
Out of curiosity, how much weight were you rowing?

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2012, 11:31:22 PM »
Out of curiosity, how much weight were you rowing?

I actually don't remember precisely, but I never went very heavy on that exercise- probably the heaviest I ever went was 225. I used to do them significantly bent over- nearly parallel to the floor, but one day I tried them much more upright like Dorian and seriously hurt my back. That was 8 years ago and it has never been the same. I never went to the doctor to determine the extent of the injury. Oh well, live and learn. I hardly ever do them any more- I just do one arm dumbbell rows in their place

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2012, 11:33:04 PM »
Don't know if you could class it as a machine, as it's also pretty non-mechanical but these things were the best for side delt raises - only machine (apart from the rampant rabbit) that has had me screaming in pain: Kind of like this one but much older and more basic

I'd like to see you scream.   :P

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2012, 11:35:24 PM »
I thought I saw a dildo in here.  Oh wait that was Vince. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2012, 11:35:53 PM »
I thought I saw a dildo in here.  Oh wait that was Vince. 

oh fuckkkkkkkkkk hahahhahahahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahahahah

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2012, 08:17:04 AM »
dorian used the plateloaded nautilus pullover to prexhaust his lats,which the machine was best for!

A few nice pullover machines here at great prices.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nautilus-Super-Pullover-200-lb-stack-VINTAGE-/160903367244?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2576968a4c

THE BEEF

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2012, 08:25:46 AM »

A few nice pullover machines here at great prices.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nautilus-Super-Pullover-200-lb-stack-VINTAGE-/160903367244?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2576968a4c

THE BEEF

haha. Very funny n i can't believe it's not gone. I contacted the guy a while ago because my sis lives ten miles from orange park Tampa. She said shed pick it up for me. Unfort it was orange park Jacksonville. So no go. Someone is gonna get a nice pullover at an insane price. It's is buy it now for 350 last I checked. Kills me not to buy it.

Fuck. I just looked at your post again. It's 315 now?! Gdam!