Author Topic: ...  (Read 3783 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« on: October 15, 2012, 06:34:33 AM »

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
you CAN get big with 500 mg of test a week you fucking moron, 200 mg will put you on the higher end generally.
Ofcourse stuff like shbg and estro ect will have an effect but that is genetic.

Only people in denial say shit like that

your threads keep getting stupider

flex933

• Getbig III
500 is good especially if its real pharmacy grade stuff like i would get back in the day from the
 pharmacies in mexico not like all that internet crap people are buying these days

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
all this time i thought you could get pretty big and lean with 500mg of test per week,coupled with the goodold "dedication"

now i read that anything less than 1000mg is just glorified HRT dose not worth it basically

if you had known all this looking back

would u have staid natural?

Translation:

I read in MD magazine that Dorian took 1G a week  ::) 

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
all this time i thought you could get pretty big and lean with 500mg of test per week,coupled with the goodold "dedication"

now i read that anything less than 1000mg is just glorified HRT dose not worth it basically

best thing you can do is try it and find out for youself.

LetItRock

• Getbig II
best thing you can do is try it and find out for youself.

This.

And also starts from 500 mg/week if just starting out. And that is kind of upper limits. Once you get pass 2nd cycle or so, you can get creative - add others or move up the dose.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Translation:

I read in MD magazine that Dorian took 1G a week  ::) 
Zomg are you saying he used more than a gram a week? My world is crumbling!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
There is no such thing as Pharma Tren or Equ.  These are vet drugs, maybe pharma quality for animals, but you still need to cook them for humans.

bigmc

• Getbig V

unless you think you can turn pro dont take mega doses of gear you are walking into a world of shit

low dose long cycles are the way
T

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
like i said before... know fuck all about roids but i think if you really want to do it then i would do my Homework and learn from the guys here like galeniko who knows the score.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

Search for old GH15 threads on his Phase 1-4.  Dude is a nutball but posted a real decent cycle in there.

claymore

• Getbig IV

First question: "now i read that anything less than 1000mg is just glorified HRT dose not worth it basically"....Complete BS !!!

Second question: "if you had known all this looking back would u have staid natural?"....No

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
if i could go back and do it all over again ....    the first cycle i would have done would have been 250mg per week and i would have stayed on that and a strict diet/cardio regime till i got absolutely shredded...   then i would have started eating more and moving on to higher doses..

dieting as a natural is tough for the reason that prolonged calorie defecits kill your hormone levels...  using 250mg per week might not get you ifbb pro massive but it will allow you to keep ALL of your natural muscle while you diet down... 

thats something i wish i would have realized and took advantage of when i first started

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Join gh15's site...they will set you straight.....

Mawse

• Getbig IV
asking a BBer to tell the truth about his dosage is like expecting a girl to be honest about how many dicks she's sucked. Never going to happen.

Most HRT warriors forget to mention the additional anabolics and orals they're taking with their 'HRT' (which is ALWAYS at least twice the prescribed dose, 'just to be on the safe side')

but you also need to bear in mind if you have a shitty response to the stuff then it doesnt matter how much you take, you'll never look like a bodybuilder even on huge doses.. just a big bloofy mess.

dave19

• Getbig III
Most guys seem to think that 250mg a week could be considered HRT while it's actually a lot more than anyone would produce naturally.

In my opinion 250mg is good for a beginner - you won't get huge off that dosage but you will still gain a lot of muscle after like 4 months on.. so the statement that anything less than 1000mg is worthless is complete bullshit. If you can't get a decent built on 500 - 750mg then it's certainly not because you're not using enough steroids. Use just enough to make steady gains ... start with very little (250mg / week) and only increase it when you're not making any gains - and I'm not talking about a week or two.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
steroids are for losers...

live healthy

be happy

EH

• Getbig III
200mg every other week will have me at 800-1000ng... at the 'high' end of the range of test levels.

first cycle i'd say 500mg of test and 350mg of an oral (50mg/day), plus 150-300mg/wk of tren or npp is about where you'll want to be. (1000-1150mg/wk)

.5mg arimidex m-w-f if you use dbol as your oral, .25 if you don't (if you use drol or win, of var, ect...)

what makes me laugh is guys will use anything and everything that promises 'steroid like gains' they can buy at GNC or MaxMuscle, but take the 'hollier than thou' stance when it comes to steroids. honestly, most guys don't even know what a "steroid" is.

natrual guys spend $200 a month on supplements and end up looking like shit. (although they think they're better than 'juicers')

steroid guys spend $100 a month on AAS and end up looking how natrual guys wished they looked. (and don't give a fuck what natrual guys think)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
250mg per week

Meaningless

• Getbig III

a normal person doesnt blow$250/month in bars....

a normal person hardly goes to bars after adolescence...

Yes they do.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
You've posted hundreds of gear related questions. Isn't it time to put things into practise, "anabolichalo"?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
all i need now is needles, siringes and arimidex

but reading this book about steroids makes me wonder if i should follow the socalled science from books or the broscience from u guys

Shouldn't be so hard to find those tools (has been discussed in detail on the GH15 forum).

So books are always based on scientific insights and us dumb posters hear it from a "bro"?  ::)
Then why do you even post questions here?  ::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
i saw a picture of the author and he seemed too young to be a real scientist

So you believe that the guy on the picture is the actual writer?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Haha

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
so i have 4 vials of testosterone at home, marketed as 300mg/ml

does this mean i can do a 48 week cycle with them at 250mg/week?

what brand are they ?