Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving boyz!  (Read 2157 times)

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Happy Thanksgiving boyz!
« on: November 24, 2005, 11:51:24 AM »
Just a quick note to all wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.  God knows how many turkeys are bitin' the bucket for all of us test-laoded freakazoids!!

Special "happy bird day" to luv2hurt, muscle19 and mem.  Also, DIVISION---great to have ya back.  Remember, the better the quality of our posts, the higher we raise the standard of the board.

Keep on pumpin' fellas!

Jdoug

Re: Happy Thanksgiving boyz!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 11:57:44 AM »
Just a quick note to all wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.  God knows how many turkeys are bitin' the bucket for all of us test-laoded freakazoids!!

Special "happy bird day" to luv2hurt, muscle19 and mem.  Also, DIVISION---great to have ya back.  Remember, the better the quality of our posts, the higher we raise the standard of the board.

Keep on pumpin' fellas!

WHY U AINT MENTION MY NAME  >:(

big-bri

• Getbig II
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 03:47:13 PM »
Same to you :) I ate at least 3lbs. of turkey today, lol.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2005, 06:08:31 PM »
hey bro, thanks alot man, same goes for u and all of our "getbig" members. i hope everyone eats ALOT of bird. happy thnksgiving!

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2005, 06:40:46 PM »

Keep on pumpin' fellas!

Same to you, bro.

Agree with the standard of the board.......we need more intelligent posters.....

I'm tired of answering the same questions over and over from newbies.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2005, 05:55:26 AM »
Thanks Freakfest and to all the bros on here have a great holiday season....hey that sounds like a good time to start a bulk cycle, more turkey and stuffing please  :D