Author Topic: 333386, do you REALLY BELIEVE Romney will fix the country  (Read 2546 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: 333386, do you REALLY BELIEVE Romney will fix the country
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2012, 09:54:02 AM »
Yeah - because some of the stim bill money is ending. 

Geez dude - you really are a joke 

really

are you really this stupid

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2012, 09:57:20 AM »
really

are you really this stupid

Just stop.   I destroyed you on this and you have no response. 

For the cult of obama to be cheering this is beyond insane 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2012, 09:59:16 AM »
Just stop.   I destroyed you on this and you have no response. 

He's an embarrassingly stupid person.

Look at how desperate they are to find anything they can claim is an "accomplishment".

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2012, 10:10:34 AM »
Just stop.   I destroyed you on this and you have no response.  

the only thing that is destroyed is what's left of your addled mind

the CBO issued a projection in January 2009, just days before Obama took office that the budget deficit would reach $1.2 trillion that year, before the cost of any new stimulus plan or other legislation was taken into account.  So part of the deficit may be due to the stimulus but most of it was already baked in to the number due to the collapsing economy and it's been going down steadily since the day Obama took office

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2012, 01:02:26 AM »
the only thing that is destroyed is what's left of your addled mind

the CBO issued a projection in January 2009, just days before Obama took office that the budget deficit would reach $1.2 trillion that year, before the cost of any new stimulus plan or other legislation was taken into account.  So part of the deficit may be due to the stimulus but most of it was already baked in to the number due to the collapsing economy and it's been going down steadily since the day Obama took office

Republicans dont use facts

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2012, 01:13:14 AM »
I'm done at 99,999 most likely 
Hey, you promised!

G

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2012, 01:52:37 AM »
Sometimes I actually enjoy the passion I see here. I just hope those of you flapping your lips (so to speak) will actually get out and vote. All too often, people have plenty to say or complain about and yet do nothing to change it. You'll notice I am not telling who to vote for.

Me, I am not big on liars in funny underwear who fail to recognize women as equal to men and what's more race is not an issue for me. But you should make your own decision on election day. Just make one.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2012, 02:03:16 AM »
Sometimes I actually enjoy the passion I see here. I just hope those of you flapping your lips (so to speak) will actually get out and vote. All too often, people have plenty to say or complain about and yet do nothing to change it. You'll notice I am not telling who to vote for.

Me, I am not big on liars in funny underwear who fail to recognize women as equal to men and what's more race is not an issue for me. But you should make your own decision on election day. Just make one.

Good contribution

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2012, 03:12:45 AM »

Yet you area fan of a liar on foreign policy. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2012, 03:14:33 AM »
Yet you area fan of a liar on foreign policy. 

You mean like kneepadding the party that lied to get us into Iraq?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2012, 03:27:55 AM »
What exactly did they lie about. Break it down for me......without cutting and pasting. Hell, the intell on WMD's was better then the stuff on Bin Laden and they still went...so "expert" break it down, what was the lie.
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2012, 04:58:12 AM »
What exactly did they lie about. Break it down for me......without cutting and pasting. Hell, the intell on WMD's was better then the stuff on Bin Laden and they still went...so "expert" break it down, what was the lie.

Saddam being connected with 9/11

Using an event that claimed thousand of american lives for political gain

Thats cool with you? I know the answer to that one so dont bother.

Now close your eyes and imagine if a democrat pres did this

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2012, 05:03:21 AM »
Bush never said Saddam was connected to 9/11.The main claim was that he had WMD's...as did the Clinton admin. Ties to AQ were way down on the list
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2012, 05:21:53 AM »
Bush never said Saddam was connected to 9/11.The main claim was that he had WMD's...as did the Clinton admin. Ties to AQ were way down on the list

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saddam_Hussein_and_al-Qaeda_link_allegations

September 11th aftermathThe Bush Administration sought to link the Iraqi dictator to Islamist radicals early on in the aftermath of the September 11th attacks. President Bush allegedly made the case to Tony Blair as early as September 14, 2001, although Blair urged him not to pursue the claim.[12]

In addition, Bush received on 21 September 2001 a classified President's Daily Brief (PDB), indicating the U.S. intelligence community had no evidence linking Saddam Hussein to the September 11th attacks and that "there was scant credible evidence that Iraq had any significant collaborative ties with Al Qaeda."[13]

[edit] Cheney's claimsVice President Dick Cheney had told Meet the Press on December 9, 2001, that Iraq was harboring Abdul Rahman Yasin, a suspect in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing,[14] and repeated the statement in another appearance on September 14, 2003, saying "We learned more and more that there was a relationship between Iraq and al-Qaida that stretched back through most of the decade of the '90s, that it involved training, for example, on BW and CW, that al-Qaida sent personnel to Baghdad to get trained on the systems that are involved. The Iraqis providing bomb-making expertise and advice to the al-Qaida organization. We know, for example, in connection with the original World Trade Center bombing in '93 that one of the bombers was Iraqi, returned to Iraq after the attack of '93. And we’ve learned subsequent to that, since we went into Baghdad and got into the intelligence files, that this individual probably also received financing from the Iraqi government as well as safe haven."[15] and once again in an interview with National Public Radio in January, 2004, stating that there was "overwhelming evidence" of a relationship between Saddam and al-Qaeda based on evidence including Iraq's purported harboring of Yasin.[16]