Author Topic: taco bell style bean and cheese burito=good vegetarian power heres recipe  (Read 3038 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
http://www.loveandflour.com/entrees/three-recipes-for-a-homemade-taco-bell-bean-burrito

as i got home i eating 4 bean and cheese burritos from taco bell

had a big bowl of beans and rice when i got home, wasnt all that great so then i hit up taco bell, i feel in a much better mood
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
bean and cheese burritos from taco hell are da bomb brother 8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
bean and cheese burritos from taco hell are da bomb brother 8)

i didnt want to go to the grocery store tonite again after i already went yesterday and bought a ton of shit

but toommorrow ill go back to the grocery store and get more krispy kreme jelly doughnuts!! and some of that good yellow rice shit
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
but remember man, the bean and cheese burritos pwn krispy kreme doughnuts as they have a good amount of protein while the doughnuts are mostly comprised of sugar

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
but remember man, the bean and cheese burritos pwn krispy kreme doughnuts as they have a good amount of protein while the doughnuts are mostly comprised of sugar

im learning some nights my body requires more of the sweets and fats. other nights the protiens

a large amount of fat in KK doughnuts are from soybean oil, fairly nice fat profile, IMO all fat is good just not the transfats

like today im fully rested from last night so im not struggiling but still need energy but not fast spikey energy so thats why burritos and beans tonite

yesterday i was tired and sleepy as fuck so i ate yogurt pretzels always have beans, coffe icecream with peanutbutter and jelly doughnuts and other sweet stuffs cause i needed lots of jolts of energy
A

MB

• Getbig IV
im learning some nights my body requires more of the sweets and fats. other nights the protiens

a large amount of fat in KK doughnuts are from soybean oil, fairly nice fat profile, IMO all fat is good just not the transfats

like today im fully rested from last night so im not struggiling but still need energy but not fast spikey energy so thats why burritos and beans tonite

yesterday i was tired and sleepy as fuck so i ate yogurt pretzels always have beans, coffe icecream with peanutbutter and jelly doughnuts and other sweet stuffs cause i needed lots of jolts of energy
Joe Weider is rolling over in his grave.  This meal plan didn't come from Flex magazine.   

nefario

• Getbig III
Joe Weider is rolling over in his grave.  This meal plan didn't come from Flex magazine.   

Joe definitely used some different "principles" but he's managed to successfully control the heme iron for 92 years now. 

warchild

• Getbig III
Thanks for the info, Shamu

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Good stuff bros

thanks stud

Upright Rows FTW

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
http://www.loveandflour.com/entrees/three-recipes-for-a-homemade-taco-bell-bean-burrito

as i got home i eating 4 bean and cheese burritos from taco bell

had a big bowl of beans and rice when i got home, wasnt all that great so then i hit up taco bell, i feel in a much better mood

The time and money invested to make your own taco bell burrito is not worth it.  Just drive down, .99 cents for each and you're set.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: taco bell style bean and cheese burito=good vegetarian power heres recipe
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2012, 02:52:31 PM »
Joe definitely used some different "principles" but he's managed to successfully control the heme iron for 92 years now. 

hes looked like hell for 40 years
A

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2012, 03:40:25 PM »
hes looked like hell for 40 years

Ben isn't looking too hot, either

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2012, 04:03:15 PM »
Ben isn't looking too hot, either

why live a life where your just barely hanging on

someone somewhat close to me died latley, her last few years she seemed "ok" but hardly ever eat just a nibble here and there, it makes me sad that shes dead but im also pissed that these people do it to themselves , people chronically starving themselves
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2012, 04:15:44 PM »

someone somewhat close to me died latley, her last few years she seemed "ok" but hardly ever eat just a nibble here and there, it makes me sad that shes dead but im also pissed that these people do it to themselves , people chronically starving themselves

Sorry to hear that.  I hope I'm in a position to call the shots and let life pass away once its quality declines, but that may be wishful thinking.  I was just fucking around wrt Ben though, he passed away several years ago.

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2012, 12:21:45 AM »

A Falcon can't eat like a bird & shit pyramids, brah.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2012, 12:22:30 AM »
Taco Bell?  Huuumph!...

Ninfa's on Navigation in Houston!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2012, 01:54:49 AM »
Taco Bell?  Huuumph!...

Ninfa's on Navigation in Houston!

I think it's "ninja's" tacos?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2012, 04:32:29 AM »
Funny thing is, if you are doing manual labour all day (and not constantly grazing on crap food all day while you're doing it) you can pretty much get home and eat how ever many donuts you like.

When you're that hungry and depleted from labour your body absorbs and uses everything lol

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2012, 08:46:59 PM »
I think it's "ninja's" tacos?
That is a cursive lower case "f"...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2012, 08:53:07 PM »
Sorry to hear that.  I hope I'm in a position to call the shots and let life pass away once its quality declines, but that may be wishful thinking.  I was just fucking around wrt Ben though, he passed away several years ago.

i really beleive people get the wrinkles n shit cause they dont eat enough

some of you may know some old folks with barley no wrinkles because they eat alot

the body requires a shitload of raw materials, if you -the body wishes to do alot on a daily basis
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2012, 08:55:18 PM »
Wow, odd, because I am eating taco bell now :)
X

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2012, 08:58:39 PM »
I likem