Author Topic: Second Debate between Romney and Obama.  (Read 11913 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Second Debate between Romney and Obama.
« Reply #225 on: October 17, 2012, 12:38:59 PM »
Crowley On September 30th: Administration Took Weeks To Admit Benghazi Might Be A Terrorist Attack
 ace of spades ^ | 10.17 | drew m

Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 1:09:51 PM by RummyChick

@lochnar with a great catch from Candy Crowley's interview with David Axelrod on September 30th.

Here's the full exchange for context (video here). I'll highlight what I think are the important parts.

CROWLEY: I am joined by Obama campaign senior adviser David Axelrod. I want to pick up on what John McCain and I were talking about. There's a back and forth now about why didn't this administration -- why did it take them until Friday after a September 11th attack in Libya to come to the conclusion that it was premeditated and that there was terrorists involved. John McCain said it doesn't pass the smell test, or it's willful ignorance to think that they didn't know before this what was going on. Your reaction?

AXELROD: Well, first of all, Candy, as you know, the president called it an act of terror the day after it happened. But when you're the responsible party, when you're the administration, then you have a responsibility to act on what you know and what the intelligence community believes. This was -- this is being thoroughly investigated.

CROWLEY: But first it was, like, not planned.

AXELROD: We need to bring to justice--

CROWLEY: First, they said it was not planned, it was part of this tape. All that stuff.

AXELROD: As the director of national intelligence said on Friday, that was the original information that that was given to us. What we don't need is a president or an administration that shoots first and asks questions later.

CROWLEY: But isn't that what happened?

(Excerpt) Read more at ace.mu.nu ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: October 17, 2012, 02:10:01 PM »
CROWLEY LET OBAMA HAVE LAST WORD 8 OF 11 TIMES
 Breitbart ^ | 17 Oct 2012 | WILLIAM BIGELOW

Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 4:45:35 PM

What are the odds for getting the last word in a debate with Barack Obama? If the moderator is Obama-sycophant Candy Crowley, the odds are 8 to 3 against you. That’s what happened to Mitt Romney in the second presidential debate. Of the eleven questions Crowley allowed to be asked, eight times Obama got the last word, while Crowley deigned to give Romney only three. Not only did Obama receive three more minutes to speak, he was also given the gift of ending the discussion. Here’s how it played out:

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: October 17, 2012, 03:37:40 PM »
Telling video frame: Crowley shuts down "Fast & Furious" -- on command
 Second Debate: Video and transcript ^ | 17 OCT 2012 | Crowley & Obama vs Romney

Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 6:23:58 PM

ROMNEY: The — the greatest failure we’ve had with regards to — to gun violence in some respects is what — what is known as Fast and Furious. Which was a program under this administration, and how it worked exactly I think we don’t know precisely, where thousands of automatic, and AK-47 type weapons were — were given to people that ultimately gave them to — to drug lords.
They used those weapons against — against their own citizens and killed Americans with them. And this was a — this was a program of the government. For what purpose it was put in place, I can’t imagine. But it’s one of the great tragedies related to violence in our society which has occurred during this administration. Which I think the American people would like to understand fully, it’s been investigated to a degree, but — but the administration has carried out executive privilege to prevent all of the information from coming out.

I’d like to understand who it was that did this, what the idea was behind it, why it led to the violence, thousands of guns going to Mexican drug lords. OBAMA: Candy?

CROWLEY: Governor, Governor, if I could, the question was about these assault weapons that once were once banned and are no longer banned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romney stops speaking and turns away in disgust, and Øbozo grins like a possum -- because his obedient, overfed, trained attack spaniel has leaped to his rescue -- at his command.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bias? What bias...?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #228 on: October 17, 2012, 05:42:18 PM »
I just came up with what Romney should have said: 

"Mr. President - spare me your lecture. Your record speaks for itself. You have failed to attend 3/4 of your intel briefings opting for golf and fundraising instead, your admn denied the Benghazi embassy the requested added security on at least 4 occasions, as the embassy was under attack you jetted off to a fundraiser in Las Vegas and a photo op on The View as well as a fundraiser w Jay Z. You proceeded to blame a non-existent youtube video at the UN and spent $74,000 of taxpayer money on ads in Arabic on pakistani TV to apologize for said video. The FBI was not on the scene for 3 weeks while CNN was able to secure the Diary of Ambassador Stevens the day after the attack. And now you hide behind Hillary Clinton who has said she will not be serving a second term and have the gaul to lecture us? Mr. President shame on you. Americans deserve better than the incompetent and faiiled and non-existent leadership you provide. That is going to change when I am elected President three weeks from now."
You remind me of Dwight from the office a little.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: October 17, 2012, 05:57:13 PM »
You remind me of Dwight from the office a little.

You remind me of sandusky.   Go away pedo 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #230 on: October 17, 2012, 07:25:49 PM »
Why is everyone calling garebear a pedo?

???

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #231 on: October 17, 2012, 09:46:28 PM »
Since when is it debate practice for a moderator to select the questions?

:

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #232 on: October 18, 2012, 06:01:53 AM »
Why is everyone calling garebear a pedo?

???

Becasuse he fucked 33.... hard

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #233 on: October 18, 2012, 06:16:16 AM »
CROWLEY LET OBAMA HAVE LAST WORD 8 OF 11 TIMES
 Breitbart ^ | 17 Oct 2012 | WILLIAM BIGELOW
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 4:45:35 PM
What are the odds for getting the last word in a debate with Barack Obama? If the moderator is Obama-sycophant Candy Crowley, the odds are 8 to 3 against you. That’s what happened to Mitt Romney in the second presidential debate. Of the eleven questions Crowley allowed to be asked, eight times Obama got the last word, while Crowley deigned to give Romney only three. Not only did Obama receive three more minutes to speak, he was also given the gift of ending the discussion. Here’s how it played out:
(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...
God damn boy... you over here Crying like a little ole bitch right now, blaming people all crazy for little gay ass shit. Whats your deal

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #234 on: October 18, 2012, 06:24:27 AM »
God damn boy... you over here Crying like a little ole bitch right now, blaming people all crazy for little gay ass shit. Whats your deal

You think it's acceptable that Obama got the last word 8 of 11 times, or nearly 75% of the time?

Yeah, you're an "objective" Ron Paul fan.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #235 on: October 18, 2012, 06:35:49 AM »
Is Ron Paul in this election.. oh wait... the GOP got rid of the honest MD for Tan Man Romney.

HAAHAHAHA.. i see youve fell in the ALL OR NOTHING category with 33333

You."Obamas responsible for a baby dying in Ice Land"
Me."show me proof"
You "Kneepader!!!!!!!"

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: October 18, 2012, 06:51:35 AM »
Is Ron Paul in this election.. oh wait... the GOP got rid of the honest MD for Tan Man Romney.

HAAHAHAHA.. i see youve fell in the ALL OR NOTHING category with 33333

You."Obamas responsible for a baby dying in Ice Land"
Me."show me proof"
You "Kneepader!!!!!!!"

I would have bet every penny and asset I own that you wouldn't have answered the question.

No one asked for proof, by the way. I asked for your OPINION, but it's clear that you don't want to give it, lest you expose yourself for something that you claim you're not (i.e. an Obama supporter).

Too easy.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #237 on: October 18, 2012, 07:00:07 AM »
I would have bet every penny and asset I own that you wouldn't have answered the question.

No one asked for proof, by the way. I asked for your OPINION, but it's clear that you don't want to give it, lest you expose yourself for something that you claim you're not (i.e. an Obama supporter).

Too easy.
Youre talking about the lastword shit?

I dont give a shit. I wouldnt care if Romney got 11 of 11. Who gives a shit?
Pretty gay tho
"waaaa but he got the last word". Its pretty soft son

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: October 18, 2012, 07:09:27 AM »
Youre talking about the lastword shit?

I dont give a shit. I wouldnt care if Romney got 11 of 11. Who gives a shit?
Pretty gay tho
"waaaa but he got the last word". Its pretty soft son

Not really. Whoever gets the last word gets to say what they want and it isn't refuted, which is a pretty big advantage to have. It should be balanced. I didn't know that debate moderators were supposed to pick sides.

It's pretty soft that you're, once again, brushing off something regarding the guy you support. Whoops, I mean, you're voting Ron Paul.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #239 on: October 18, 2012, 07:27:04 AM »
Not really. Whoever gets the last word gets to say what they want and it isn't refuted, which is a pretty big advantage to have. It should be balanced. I didn't know that debate moderators were supposed to pick sides.

It's pretty soft that you're, once again, brushing off something regarding the guy you support. Whoops, I mean, you're voting Ron Paul.

I cant.. you made that possible.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: October 18, 2012, 07:30:19 AM »

I cant.. you made that possible.

How did I make that possible?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #241 on: October 18, 2012, 08:22:26 AM »
How did I make that possible?

The same way im an Obama supporter

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #242 on: October 18, 2012, 10:07:12 AM »

Becasuse he fucked 33.... hard

and 333386 acts like a 6 year old?

haha

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #243 on: October 19, 2012, 04:52:06 AM »
You think it's acceptable that Obama got the last word 8 of 11 times, or nearly 75% of the time?

Yeah, you're an "objective" Ron Paul fan.

Your hero Romney and your party the GOP fucked Ron Paul remember? :)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #244 on: October 19, 2012, 04:52:54 AM »
and 333386 acts like a 6 year old?

haha

Exactly ;)