Author Topic: Obama wants a new Assault Weapons Ban  (Read 1368 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Obama wants a new Assault Weapons Ban
« on: October 16, 2012, 07:20:29 PM »
Paging cracker jack!!!!

he just admitted what we all knew and you have been denying...

"And so what I’m trying to do is to get a broader conversation about how do we reduce the violence generally. Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced"

eat shit and die cracker jack, youve knee padded for this embarrasement for 4+ years...

http://www.redlandsdailyfacts.com/politics-national/2012/10/live-second-presidential-debate-2012-transcript/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama wants a new Assault Weapons Ban
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 07:21:56 PM »
what was his exact quote?  I just watched and didn't hear that.   Exact quote please?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 07:23:25 PM »
"I believe the people should have the right to bear arms, but I don’t believe that we have to have assault weapons as part of our personal arsenal."

- Mit Romney

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/romney-bans-assault-weapons-2012-7#ixzz29WFQhfA5

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 07:26:00 PM »
what was his exact quote?  I just watched and didn't hear that.   Exact quote please?
LMFAO in 2004, so are obamas positions in 2004 now relevant as well?

spin on cracker jack...

He said point blank he would try to reinstate an assault weapons ban

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 07:28:28 PM »
LMFAO in 2004, so are obamas positions in 2004 now relevant as well?

spin on cracker jack...

He said point blank he would try to reinstate an assault weapons ban

what was his quote, tony?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2012, 07:31:37 PM »
what was his quote, tony?
give it a few hours cracker jack...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2012, 07:33:21 PM »
give it a few hours cracker jack...

If obama said he wants an assault weapon ban, he's an anti-american prick, and I'll be the first to admit it dude.  No problem there.  I didn't hear him say that though.

If he did, it'll be the #1 topic on free republic and fox and drudge - they'd LOVE for obama to say something that stupid to lose OH and PENN.

If you're right, and "He said point blank he would try to reinstate an assault weapons ban" - then he just LOST THE ELECTION.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2012, 07:35:03 PM »
If obama said he wants an assault weapon ban, he's an anti-american prick, and I'll be the first to admit it dude.  No problem there.  I didn't hear him say that though.

If he did, it'll be the #1 topic on free republic and fox and drudge - they'd LOVE for obama to say something that stupid to lose OH and PENN.

If you're right, and "He said point blank he would try to reinstate an assault weapons ban" - then he just LOST THE ELECTION.
he said it and you sir are wrong on yet another issue with this horrible president.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2012, 07:38:53 PM »
he said it and you sir are wrong on yet another issue with this horrible president.

240 is usually wrong. He's an asshole.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2012, 07:55:45 PM »
"And so what I’m trying to do is to get a broader conversation about how do we reduce the violence generally. Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced"

eat shit and die cracker jack, youve knee padded for this embarrasement for 4+ years...

http://www.redlandsdailyfacts.com/politics-national/2012/10/live-second-presidential-debate-2012-transcript/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2012, 07:56:55 PM »
OBAMA: We're a nation that believes in the Second Amendment, and I believe in the Second Amendment. We've got a long tradition of hunting and sportsmen and people who want to make sure they can protect themselves.

But there have been too many instances during the course of my presidency, where I've had to comfort families who have lost somebody. Most recently out in Aurora. You know, just a couple of weeks ago, actually, probably about a month, I saw a mother, who I had met at the bedside of her son, who had been shot in that theater.

And her son had been shot through the head. And we spent some time, and we said a prayer and, remarkably, about two months later, this young man and his mom showed up, and he looked unbelievable, good as new.

But there were a lot of families who didn't have that good fortune and whose sons or daughters or husbands didn't survive.

So my belief is that, (A), we have to enforce the laws we've already got, make sure that we're keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, those who are mentally ill. We've done a much better job in terms of background checks, but we've got more to do when it comes to enforcement.

But I also share your belief that weapons that were designed for soldiers in war theaters don't belong on our streets. And so what I'm trying to do is to get a broader conversation about how do we reduce the violence generally. Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced. But part of it is also looking at other sources of the violence. Because frankly, in my home town of Chicago, there's an awful lot of violence and they're not using AK-47s. They're using cheap hand guns.

And so what can we do to intervene, to make sure that young people have opportunity; that our schools are working; that if there's violence on the streets, that working with faith groups and law enforcement, we can catch it before it gets out of control.

And so what I want is a -- is a comprehensive strategy. Part of it is seeing if we can get automatic weapons that kill folks in amazing numbers out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill. But part of it is also going deeper and seeing if we can get into these communities and making sure we catch violent impulses before they occur.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/16/transcript-second-presidential-debate/#ixzz29WNtKoHB

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2012, 07:59:18 PM »
He wants one?
"Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced"

He didn't do that when he owned congress and could have actually gotten it thru.  Everyone with a brain knows repub congress won't let anything with 'gun' on it through.

"Seeing if" does not equal "I vow to get these damn guns out of peoples hands".

It was a weak, limp wristed attempt to connect with the base - without promising anything.  Was it a bitch move?  yes.  but it's not a vow to take our guns.  It's a "see" "if" we can get something "reintroduced".   

I'll give you 6/10 on this one, tony. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2012, 07:59:36 PM »
"Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/16/transcript-second-presidential-debate/#ixzz29WNtKoHB
I would say youll stop knee padding now but we all know the truth

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2012, 08:00:37 PM »
He wants one?

He didn't do that when he owned congress and could have actually gotten it thru.  Everyone with a brain knows repub congress won't let anything with 'gun' on it through.

It was a weak, limp wristed attempt to connect with the base - without promising anything.  Was it a bitch move?  yes.  but it's not a vow to take our guns.  It's a "see" "if" we can get something "reintroduced".   

What a moronic attempt to spin that. He wants an assault weapons ban reintroduced. Don't try to interpret it as that is nothing more than you adding your fucking opinion to the statement.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2012, 08:00:45 PM »
He wants one?

He didn't do that when he owned congress and could have actually gotten it thru.  Everyone with a brain knows repub congress won't let anything with 'gun' on it through.

It was a weak, limp wristed attempt to connect with the base - without promising anything.  Was it a bitch move?  yes.  but it's not a vow to take our guns.  It's a "see" "if" we can get something "reintroduced".  

Ill give you a eat dick and quit knee padding you limp wristed fairy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2012, 08:01:18 PM »
I would say youll stop knee padding now but we all know the truth

I was expecting a bold vow to intro gun ban.   This was a weak-ass attempt to pacify cincy sheehan types.  

tony, do you really think obama would intro a gun ban?  he woudln't do it with a dem congress, but he would with a repub congress?

LMAO they won't give his ass lunch money, you think they'll approve a gun ban?  :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2012, 08:04:43 PM »
I was expecting a bold vow to intro gun ban.   This was a weak-ass attempt to pacify cincy sheehan types. 

tony, do you really think obama would intro a gun ban?  he woudln't do it with a dem congress, but he would with a repub congress?

LMAO they won't give his ass lunch money, you think they'll approve a gun ban?  :)
whether or not congress would approve it doesnt mean anything you squirmy fairy.

Obama CLEARLY wants to reinstate it as he said he would try to...

obama also has a way of finding ways of getting around congress or dont you know that?

at any rate your guy wants a new assault weapons ban, that is not up for debate

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2012, 08:07:04 PM »
I was expecting a bold vow to intro gun ban.   This was a weak-ass attempt to pacify cincy sheehan types.  

tony, do you really think obama would intro a gun ban?  he woudln't do it with a dem congress, but he would with a repub congress?

LMAO they won't give his ass lunch money, you think they'll approve a gun ban?  :)

STFU - your kneepadding is old.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2012, 08:09:36 PM »

What do you want him to say? Jesus Christ he just said he wants to reintroduce a AWB. What stronger statement can he make? Lol.

Just admit it dude.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2012, 08:10:23 PM »
What do you want him to say? Jesus Christ he just said he wants to reintroduce a AWB. What stronger statement can he make? Lol.

Just admit it dude.

Haha, this. This is a perfect example of Mr. "But I attack Obama, too!" doing everything he can to defend the guy. He's as pathetic as the bull dykes he watches every day on MSDNC.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2012, 08:10:29 PM »

Just admit it dude.

240 was, is, and will forever be an obama cult member worshipping at the altar of obama