Author Topic: Romneys only weakness is the china outsourcing while obama has many weaknesses  (Read 2321 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
but even with the china outsourcing being the only weakness i could pick up on and the coal plant that shut down . Obama is just overwhelmed with his shit record

I wonder how much of a deal is the china outsourcing by romney, after all was it half of romenys buisness or a mere 10 percent, we dont know exactly how much do we , some simple facts not 10 pages of fluff to read through (will brink style  ::) ) but if you look at the outsourcing with a falcon mind perhaps the outsourcing was done to build more captital thus creating more of an opportunity to put more jobs in the usa in the next turn , make sense? sometimes you gotta play a bad hand so you can stay in the game or you fall out

obama was more presidential this time but still got owned badly , he only won on the china outsourcing and coal plant while romeny scored about 30 points to obamas 2-3 points
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Most online voters think Obama won, what do you attribute this to? 

I suspect they eat too much meat personally.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Most online voters think Obama won, what do you attribute this to? 

I suspect they eat too much meat personally.

i wouldve like to eat the meat of that fishnet pant print wearing mexican whore on the debate what a slut

mexican girls are very slutty. ever watch despierta america on univision bunch of whore sluts

anyways any large section of americans are idiots its the few bright ones that stand out like some here on get big, the rest are exactly what you would expect theyd say and do
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
i wouldve like to eat the meat of that fishnet pant print wearing mexican whore on the debate what a slut

Haha yes I would like to do this too.

Telemundo is a great TV station, lots of fine big-hootered Mexican hoes, you can just it on mute and do some other things with some hoes in the background.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
but even with the china outsourcing being the only weakness i could pick up on and the coal plant that shut down . Obama is just overwhelmed with his shit record

I wonder how much of a deal is the china outsourcing by romney, after all was it half of romenys buisness or a mere 10 percent, we dont know exactly how much do we , some simple facts not 10 pages of fluff to read through (will brink style  ::) ) but if you look at the outsourcing with a falcon mind perhaps the outsourcing was done to build more captital thus creating more of an opportunity to put more jobs in the usa in the next turn , make sense? sometimes you gotta play a bad hand so you can stay in the game or you fall out

obama was more presidential this time but still got owned badly , he only won on the china outsourcing and coal plant while romeny scored about 30 points to obamas 2-3 points

so romney won on his fake tax plan? his 47% statement, his not knowing what obama said the day after the attacks, his comments on teachers and so on? Romney's approval rating when he left as govenor was 34%.

dude, romney won on some things but got manhandled on many topics. His tax plan being a huge one.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
I liked when he said he had his company make him a binder full of women that he could hire, haha :D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Johnny, do you suspect that either of these candidates take pyramid shits?  

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I was waiting for that one broke dick audience member to comment about being a few payments behind on his car and ask how the candidate could help them.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
I liked when he said he had his company make him a binder full of women that he could hire, haha :D
lol there were memes floating around literally 5 minutes afterwards
follow the arrows

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I was waiting for that one broke dick audience member to comment about being a few payments behind on his car and ask how the candidate could help them.

LOL. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
LOL. 

Any time you can crow bar the term "broke dick" into a sentence you just gotta go for it.  8)