Author Topic: Steroids and the average user, etc  (Read 5762 times)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
Steroids and the average user, etc
« on: November 24, 2005, 06:24:11 PM »
Hey I am doing a part of a website on steroids for a class of mine, and i want to get the real truth around the matter as opposed to just regurgitating stuff i read on DEA sites etc.  Any contribution (besides bullshit bickering between members) would be very much appreciated.  I don't know a better forum with more educated AAS users, non competing (besides powerlifting and BB) athletes.  If you don't feel comfortable commenting on the board, please feel free to PM me. Obviously i don't want to know anything specific details or anything like that, just your experiences and attitudes and that kinda stuff.  Anything on the following:

1. do you think steroids are unnecessarily demonized

2. when did you start considering using

3. who or what influenced you or turned you on to steroids

4. were you, in your opinion, educated on roids when you decided to start

5. do feel as though steroids have the potential to be psychologically addicting?

6.  what would you tell your kids about steroid use

7. how did you purchase your first cycle's worth of steroids, did you purchase them from a friend at the gym or some other way.

8. is it easy to get illegal roids on the internet

9. do you regret ever using

10. do you feel the govt is wasting their time busting steroid users, particularly recreational users.

11. did you see the results you expected, and were there more or less side effects than you thought there would be.

12. is roid rage bullshit?

Thanks for any input, it would much appreciated.  Anything that comes to your head on the above or related issues is cool, negative toward roids or positive.   

Valhalla awaits.

Jdoug

Re: Steroids and the average user, etc
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 06:29:02 PM »
This thread will be moved in like 5..............4........ ........3............... ....2................1  Shawn do your thing  ;D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 06:41:23 PM »
The answers are "NO" for everything except #4, where the obvious answer is "DINGLEBERRY".

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2005, 07:02:52 PM »
Hey I am doing a part of a website on steroids for a class of mine, and i want to get the real truth around the matter as opposed to just regurgitating stuff i read on DEA sites etc.  Any contribution (besides bullshit bickering between members) would be very much appreciated.  I don't know a better forum with more educated AAS users, non competing (besides powerlifting and BB) athletes.  If you don't feel comfortable commenting on the board, please feel free to PM me. Obviously i don't want to know anything specific details or anything like that, just your experiences and attitudes and that kinda stuff.  Anything on the following:

5. do feel as though steroids have the potential to be psychologically addicting?

7. how did you purchase your first cycle's worth of steroids, did you purchase them from a friend at the gym or some other way.

10. do you feel the govt is wasting their time busting steroid users, particularly recreational users.

11. did you see the results you expected, and were there more or less side effects than you thought there would be.

Thanks for any input, it would much appreciated.  Anything that comes to your head on the above or related issues is cool, negative toward roids or positive.   

1. Yes with a doctor by your side just monitoring not prescribing is safe.
2. After 4 years of training was talked into by a freind and curiosity got the better of me.
3. As Above.
4. Studied them for a year especially Big Cat Steroids Boards on the net.
5.Only if you are insecure about your size and realizing when you stop you will not hold on to the gains.
6.Like any drug you abuse it will hurt you.Its hard for some guys to accept 16,17 years old to realize you have to finish growing naturally until your early 20s.
7.From a vetenarian of a freind.
8.Its risky, chances are customs or the DEA will get them.Yes it is easy to order especially with hormone replacement centres for older men.
9.No side effects except for aggression,Doctor supervision is absolutly required i can not stress this enough.No medical complications so no regrets.
10.Its like marijuana nobody gets hurt except for the user Steroids are not physically addictive.Unlike other drugs i consider hard drugs like cocaine,herion,crack where some addict is stealing your television and tv.Wast of resources chasing an individual for personel use.
11.Better than expected,Doctor said i was a hyper responder.
12.Yes and no. I have an increase in agression and been in trouble with the law.I hate to say it but a small minority of guys mega dosing on test are ticking time bombs.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

want2grow

• Getbig I
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2005, 07:17:14 PM »

[/quote
1. Yes, but in real world they should only be used for medical reasons
2.when I was 25
3.A friend who was more interested in them them myself.  He was my training partner at the time and he talked me into using.
4.Yes and no.  I had a basic understanding but I wish I would have know more at the time about PCT and how different drugs react
5.Yes,  I have a friend who competes at the national level here in Canada and he had only been off twice in the last five years.
6. not to use recreationally
7. I bought them from a friend whose wife was a nurse.
8. Yes, I know people who order online from Greece all the time and have no problems.
9. No
10. Unless it starts to cause problems with hospitals being filled up like with hard drug users I would say yes it is a waste.
11. It was what I thought it would be.
12. I don't really believe in roid rage.  I think it has alot to do with your personality.  If you are an agressive person it tends to bring that out of you.  I do belive that it causes depression.  I have experinced that first hand several times when coming off and getting more hormone levels back to normal.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2005, 10:31:00 PM »
thanks, anyone else with any input?
Valhalla awaits.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2005, 10:52:36 PM »
thanks, anyone else with any input?

I already PMed you my answers, bitch.

Your welcome.   ::)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2005, 10:59:32 AM »
yeah thanks div, i havent checked my PM's yet.
Valhalla awaits.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2005, 04:18:07 PM »

1. Yes, they are unfairly demonized.
2. When I was 20,21 (6 years ago)
3. Not anyone in particular, just wanted to get the magazine cover body and realized it wasn't attainable naturally.
4. I was very educated before I started, I researched incessantly through books and on the net, also talked to a lot of ppl using.
5. Only in people with addictive personalities,  weak minded people also
6. I would say that it's a tool for your body to put on large amounts of muscle
7. Friend of mine who used to compete and had some left over that he wasn't using.
8. Never tried, I get mine locally, and now legally (via Doctor)
9. No, it transformed my physique, putting on muscle became effortless
10. Yes, steroids are sold over the counter in a lot of countries around the world, they seem to have no problems there.
11. I've gotten incredible results with every cycle I've been on, side effects were as expected but easily controlled with ancillaries
12. Hell no, roid rage is for real.  Anyone taking a lot of test is going to have aggression issues, that's just the way that hormone works.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2005, 01:11:18 AM »
Pretty good thread Cavalier but that doesn't mean i will take you from the list.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2005, 02:02:29 PM »
c'mon man.

whats a brother got to do
Valhalla awaits.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2005, 01:42:37 PM »
Some of you guys juice so young, its disturbing.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2005, 02:05:33 PM »
thanks for everyones input
Valhalla awaits.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2005, 05:15:06 AM »

My (brief) answers:

1.  Yes
2.  Considered around 19 0r 20.  Started around 22.
3.  Wanted to be huge like my (then) idols in Muscle and Fitness
4.  Completely uneducated
5.  No.  Only being huge is (for me) addicting.
6.  Not until your in your 20s for boys, NEVER for girls.
7.  Gym rat.
8.  No, it is not.  It is only easy to get fake substances and/or or to get ripped off. 
9.  No.  I regret not using more  ;D
10.  Complete bullshit.  It's my choice.
11.  Good results, LESS side effects than expected.
12.  Complete bullshit.  In general, an asshole is a bigger asshole on roids.

I'd be happy to expand on any individual answer.
Hope this was helpful for your project.

Freak