Author Topic: Luntz Group - Romney won over many Obama 2008 voters  (Read 449 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Luntz Group - Romney won over many Obama 2008 voters
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 09:10:53 PM »
haniddy and luntz   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 09:11:41 PM »
haniddy and luntz   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D   :D

CNN - Romney won over obama 58-40 on the economy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 09:13:25 PM »
Overall, Obama 46-39 Romney.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/16/breaking-cnn-poll-obama-edges-romney-in-debate/?hpt=hp_t1

The same CNN polls that were credible when they had Romney wrecking obama, and Ryan edging out Biden.

Are they now false?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 09:15:54 PM »

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/16/breaking-cnn-poll-obama-edges-romney-in-debate/?hpt=hp_t1

The same CNN polls that were credible when they had Romney wrecking obama, and Ryan edging out Biden.

Are they now false?

yes  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2012, 09:17:29 PM »

Are they now false?

That leaves how many undecided?  

Overall i thought the debate was horrible - bullshit all around.   Terrible format - plants in the audience, etc.  

But again - obama attacked romney - fine - what does that have to do w his record or the next 4 years?  ZILCH 

Obama can't defend his 4 years of terrible failure and corruption and depression, no matter how hard you and the other drones try. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2012, 09:20:58 PM »

Are they now false?

What poll didn't have Romney wrecking Obama the first debate?

How does Obama win the debate overall, despite being CRUSHED by Romney on THE NUMBER ONE ISSUE of this campaign (the economy)?

Answer: Obama simply showed up with a pulse and parroted all the liberals' precious talking points that he omitted the first go-round.

Yet, when Romney pounded Obama on ObamaCare, unemployment, immigration, taxes, food stamps, and the deficit, Obama went almost mute.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2012, 09:21:56 PM »
Lots of lies all around... Obama won tonight though.

So far, I score it 1-1-1 for both parties in the debates...

Mitts crushed the first one.
Obama wins tonight.
The VP debate was even money.

Will be interesting to see if Obama swayed anyone back.

I think he did... I pretty much expect election day to be an on the edge of your seat type of thing for both sides.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2012, 09:24:38 PM »
we already know the narrative for wednesday morning news.   Picture Joe Scarborough...

"This was a WHOLE NEW obama!  Look at the pics of him compared to the first debate!  He's shining, relaxed, he's young again!  He was quick on the responses, he was on top of facts, he was running circles around Romney up there.  The CONTRAST, that's our word today, the CONTRAST from the first debate shows the man has fortitude, can take a punch, and can come back for more.  I think he just won the election.  our new NBC insta-polls show...."

We already know romney was at the spa/resort, and he looked like he had 3 state days of green veggies and saunas, then popped ECA before walking onstage.  Now we'll be asking if Romney peaked for the debates too soon.  

I guess we'll see if this is accurate tomorrow morning...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2012, 09:29:35 PM »
I guess we'll see if this is accurate tomorrow morning...

We knew the narrative before this debate even started. This was going to go to Obama, simply for PASSIONATELY spewing his talking points, not for actually defending his record (which he didn't even come close to doing).