Author Topic: You won't see this video at Sunday School  (Read 7415 times)

Rudee

• Getbig V
You won't see this video at Sunday School
« on: October 16, 2012, 10:36:36 PM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: You won't see this video at Sunday School
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 11:48:03 AM »
We are all stardust.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 05:58:35 AM »
Great video thanks for posting

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 09:34:57 AM »
rotflmao you lost me at 2:30 with 'planets forming' and when i forwarded fish growing feet and becoming land creatures.

Modern computer animation vs old crap drawings:

Greater level of deception.

Creating fake worlds is that much easier today. By the way, my major is computer animation although I chose a different career path. Being an animator is a slave job, chose something that makes money easier with less work :)

One of the things I remember in school my instructors stating, the goal of any animation is to emotionally buy the audience, to immerse them in an illusion.

Just a few primitive photorealistic samples, not even the best. A lot of people get fooled easily.

50+ years ago this was photorealistic  ::)

People have just become more suspective of realism, but, the tools and computing power we have are evolving (hah pun intended) that creating illusionary worlds is that much easier no matter how unreal.

Morphology in art as in 'evolution theory' drawings is that much easier to deceive with thanks to computer animation.

Pretty fake to my eyes, but, all the 'human characteristics' such as the eyes and movements will fool alot of people into believing this non-sense.

It's funny in this video the little rodent think hopping around then suddenly first primate shown. Should have shown the world that you believe we come from monkies that come from rodents (rat like creatures). It's all a bunch of make belief for atheists.

The vocal acoustics in the background 'exploring the depth of your soul' with choirs singing and you flying high thinking woooow this is how it all is.

No matter which way you spin darwinism/atheism/evolution theory it's all the same.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 04:00:21 PM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 04:03:16 PM »

Religion:  the belief that out of nowhere a magical being appeared and magically created the universe out of nothing in seven days.
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2012, 04:05:01 PM »
Religion:  the belief that out of nowhere a magical being appeared and magically created the universe out of nothing in seven days.

God has no beginning or end, is uncreated. He created all of creation :)

So monkey boy, i mean rodent boy or is it fish boy whichever your cousins were. What say you.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2012, 04:15:33 PM »
God has no beginning or end, is uncreated. He created all of creation :)

So monkey boy, i mean rodent boy or is it fish boy whichever your cousins were. What say you.

First, you shouldn't argue everything has a first cause/prime mover because once you do, you throw the concept of the existence of God right out the window. You argue yourself right out of your own belief.    You can't assert the big bang is wrong because it has no first cause/prime mover then argue for for the existence of a god that has no first cause/prime mover.   You can't have it both ways .  You have to play by your own rules.  I know all of this is going to go right over your head.

Second, everything you said is a bunch of metaphysical mumbo jumbo that can't be proven.   Your ignorance about the complexity of natural world has convinced you there is some profound meaning in this gibberish but I assure you, there isn't. 
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 04:17:44 PM »
You're mumbling yourself mumbo jumbo man.

God caused the big bang? We have no problem with that. It certainly didn't cause itself from nothing to nothing to nothing to something to something.

We have all around us proof that things don't just 'happen into this world' out of nothing without some primary cause.

I just got a new phone, I know who made it. I won't come up with some bs theory that it came through some 'process' magically through thousands of years of chemicals coming together and reacting, etc... and then BAM it eventually functioned.

It's as stupid as the assertion that if a bunch of monkies were typing gibberish for millions of years eventually they'd 'hit it' and produce an amazing piece of work.

It's plain stupidity.

Is it that hard to accept that we are engineered that we are a biomechanical masterpiece?

Oh great we can make 3d cameras! Yet we have eyes which pre-date any knowledge of our own eyes.

All we do around us is imitate and replicate, then self glorify ourselves that we are so smart and that there is no God. This is basically the atheistic premise.

To me the more I learn of the world and the more I understand the world and all that's in it and around us, the more I believe in God and see how God created us leaving signs for those that think and can rationalize.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2012, 04:24:48 PM »
You're mumbling yourself mumbo jumbo man.

God caused the big bang? We have no problem with that. It certainly didn't cause itself from nothing to nothing to nothing to something to something.

You believe that the Big Bang can't have caused itself but you are fully willing to believe that god caused itself.   Sorry but that is something from nothing. If everything comes from something then god must have come from something because if he didn't. he came from nothing.  You can say he always existed but that doesn't change the fact that he came from nothing.

A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2012, 04:25:54 PM »
You believe that the Big Bang can't have caused itself but you are fully willing to believe that god caused itself.   Sorry but that is something from nothing. If everything comes from something then god must have come from something because if he didn't. he came from nothing.  You can say he always existed but that doesn't change the fact that he came from nothing.

God didn't cause himself or come from nothing or anything. He is eternal and there is nothing like Him so your own limited grasp of Him will always have a limited understanding. You can't even fathom the universe in your mind, yet like most atheists you would expect God to manifest Himself right in front of you as 'proof'. Why? Because we think in our own limited perspective, our own five senses and limited brain capacity, can you try to imagine infinity. You will ponder, ponder ponder and then get lost in your own thought and go woah... and then what? You can't.

The universe certainly is not eternal and we know it has a beginning.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2012, 04:29:55 PM »
God didn't cause himself. He is eternal.

The universe certainly is not eternal.

The fact remains, God is still from nothing because he didn't come from something. 
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2012, 04:31:05 PM »
The fact remains, God is still from nothing because he didn't come from something. 

Nothing is the absence of something.

God is eternal and these two do not apply.

If God came from 'something' that 'something would have had to come from something' in endless loop. God is the uncaused causer. Eternal. Incomparable.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2012, 04:38:26 PM »
Nothing is the absence of something.

God is eternal and these two do not apply.

If God came from 'something' that 'something would have had to come from something' in endless loop. God is the uncaused causer. Eternal. Incomparable.

You are right if God came from something that something must have come from something.  Now do you see the problem with the concept of god.  It defies your own rules for existence.  If you are willing to believe this, I don't see why the concept of the big bang is so hard to understand.

A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2012, 04:46:29 PM »
You are right if God came from something that something must have come from something.  Now do you see the problem with the concept of god.  It defies your own rules for existence.  If you are willing to believe this, I don't see why the concept of the big bang is so hard to understand.

No it defies your rules limited by your small brain, your perception of the world in 5 senses only, and your way of life that detracts you from wanting to obey God. Instead you comfort yourself with a pretty picture book fairy tale talking about billions of years of things coming from nothing magically into something and functioning. Crafted by men in labcoats and artists who disbelieve in God only 200 years ago or so mhmm?

Whether we look at the earth and how it's protected in this deadly outer space. Whether we look at all the life, all the resources and the flow and function of it all. Whether we even look at our own bodies. All this as an accident, coincidence, by 'evolution' and all perfectly into what we are today, to the point we rationalize, have language, writing, philosophy, science, etc... No.

Darwin didn't even have a microscope that could see cells. He formed his beliefs based on his limited perception and wishful thinking, while disbelieving in God. He was a failed doctor, who didn't know the make up of a cell. Yet he is praised as the 'greatest scientist of all time', for what? Comforting atheists that's pretty much it.

Is knowledge material? Are mathematics material? These come from someone. Who is that someone?

The fact that we can use it, and that we can 'write it down' and 'express it', physically in representations of symbols, drawings, does not change the fact that this 'knowledge' is beyond this physical realm.

So that if none of these physical things were present, this 'knowledge' would exist where?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2012, 04:56:22 PM »
No it defies your rules limited by your small brain, your perception of the world in 5 senses only, and your way of life that detracts you from wanting to obey God. Instead you comfort yourself with a pretty picture book fairy tale talking about billions of years of things coming from nothing magically into something and functioning. Crafted by men in labcoats and artists who disbelieve in God only 200 years ago or so mhmm?

Darwin didn't even have a microscope that could see cells. He formed his beliefs based on his limited perception and wishful thinking, while disbelieving in God

Sad. All you have left are the crazy ramblings of a mad man.   Religion didn't set you free, my friend.  Religion imprisoned you in a cell of ignorance built out of desperation and fear.
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2012, 04:56:58 PM »

Sad. All you have left are the crazy ramblings of a mad man.   Religion didn't set you free, my friend.  Religion imprisoned you in a cell of ignorance built out of desperation and fear.

Fantastic response of a 'rational' atheist.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2012, 05:14:40 PM »

I was only responding to your insults and silliness. You took the discussion into a completing different direction and started rambling about Darwin.

You don't want to debate anything nor do you want to consider anyone else point of view.  You are here to promote your religion.  I understand that it makes you feel good but that doesn't mean it makes any sense.
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2012, 05:38:35 PM »
:) I don't believe that we come from accidents and coincidence. i don't believe that we come from monkies that come from rodents that come from sea creatures that ultimately come from an accidental nothingness.

The premise of this thread was "you won't see this video at sunday school". A poke at church goers, theists. With an open mind I viewed the video, but realized it is just grand special effects of darwinism.

I believe we are created and all in the universe is created by an all knowing eternal creator. Engineered if you will. Today we have scientists reverse engineering our genetic code, and genetically engineering. It's not unreasonable. Yet atheists still would rather believe it was all an accident.

It's as foolish as someone being a genius at mathematics but coming home to an idol he built with his own hands and worshipping it.

In other words. Not recognizing our creator, but instead resorting to worshipping other than the creator. Atheists may not be worshipping God, but they are certainly worshipping themselves.

If everything perished knowledge would remain. Who does it remain with? Who does it come from?

Atheists have insecurities far more than what they accuse theists of having 'insecurities'.

When your beliefs are shattered (exposed for what they are) you fathom to insults yourself. At least I have more respect for you than I have for axvo :) You at least tried to communicate, he opens every response with sarcasm/cynicism and insults while self glorifying himself as superiorly knowing :)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2012, 06:23:30 PM »

And yours is a faith made up by a woman hating, pedophile that enjoyed murdering anyone that disagreed with him.  Sounds like any Muslim to me.  Atheists for the greater part choose not to believe.  Muslims must believe.  Islam means "to submit". 

To the will of perverted boy buggering, misogynistic murderers.  And you are one of them by associate of a hate filled faith in crap that allows pigs like you to do as they please in the name of a false piece of work you call allah.

The Pope is almost as disgusting as you people are.

Here to help.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2012, 07:32:06 PM »

One of the things I remember in school my instructors stating, the goal of any animation RELIGION is to emotionally buy the audience, to immerse them in an illusion.

FIXED
V