Author Topic: Proof that Rightwing media is more full of BS than left  (Read 4039 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Proof that Rightwing media is more full of BS than left
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2012, 05:37:27 AM »
Based on your criteria for winning, all you have to do is act like a baboon and interrupt 100 times while the moderator skews all the questions in your favor.

Are facts or solutions to the problems facing the country relevant to winning debates in your opinion?

Just asking.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2012, 05:57:54 AM »
Based on your criteria for winning, all you have to do is act like a baboon and interrupt 100 times while the moderator skews all the questions in your favor.

Are facts or solutions to the problems facing the country relevant to winning debates in your opinion?
Just asking.

They most certainly is but look how Romney won the first debate. He fired nonstop lies and the president didnt interrupt him. The same way dem have been losing for years because people see this as weakness and you are being defensive. When you are defensive you are losing in politics.

He didnt make the same mistake here.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2012, 07:37:02 AM »
Yup just look at how right and left handled the debates.

First debate Romney wins MSNBC admits it and Wallace nearly kills himself in a meltdown(Hilarious)

Next debate Biden wins and right screams about how "Rude" Biden was ::) Thats coming from people who on a constant basis accuses Obama of being a commie traitor and the worst president ever LMFAO

Next debate same thing.
Have you ever seen right acknowledge the victory towards the dem. NO.

If you cant see these points i suggest you do some recearch you are a fucking mod on a politics board

I don't think OB won that debate.  I also don't think any normal everyday people typically entrenched in either side would admitt that the other side won that debate.  it was a close debate, not like the first one.  However some prominent repubs did come out and say OB won. So maybe you should do some research.

Never the less that was one stupid argument from you. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2012, 07:59:50 AM »
I don't think OB won that debate.  I also don't think any normal everyday people typically entrenched in either side would admitt that the other side won that debate.  it was a close debate, not like the first one.  However some prominent repubs did come out and say OB won. So maybe you should do some research.

Never the less that was one stupid argument from you. 

We were talking networks here so maybe you should read the whole thread.

MSNBC admittet Obama lost the first debate.

FOX would never admit as much.
You disagree?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2012, 01:12:19 PM »
We were talking networks here so maybe you should read the whole thread.

MSNBC admittet Obama lost the first debate.

FOX would never admit as much.
You disagree?

If this was the only instance EVER, sure.  But both of those networks lie/spin their asses of and unless you have access to a COMPLETE study of EVERY fucking story every reported and ran from the networks inception that tallies their totals YOUR gay ass assertion is complete baseless opinion.

so i say again a little differently this time:   that was one stupid persuasive argument fit for retards.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2012, 05:05:17 AM »
If this was the only instance EVER, sure.  But both of those networks lie/spin their asses of and unless you have access to a COMPLETE study of EVERY fucking story every reported and ran from the networks inception that tallies their totals YOUR gay ass assertion is complete baseless opinion.

so i say again a little differently this time:   that was one stupid persuasive argument fit for retards.

I didnt say leftwing was not full of BS but this instance really showed a difference in right vs left. If you cant see that you are blind as fuck.

How do you get gay into this discussion? I dont swing that way sorry but go get laid maybe it will get the stick out of your ass as well

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2012, 08:49:29 AM »
I didnt say leftwing was not full of BS but this instance really showed a difference in right vs left. If you cant see that you are blind as fuck.

How do you get gay into this discussion? I dont swing that way sorry but go get laid maybe it will get the stick out of your ass as well

lol its an expression whork, 

Of course i can see it, but i would have to "blind as fuck" not the see it rampant on both sides and "stupid as fuck" to think 1 instance was exclusively relevant to your "silly as fuck" argument.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2012, 02:12:03 PM »
lol its an expression whork, 

Of course i can see it, but i would have to "blind as fuck" not the see it rampant on both sides and "stupid as fuck" to think 1 instance was exclusively relevant to your "silly as fuck" argument.

For sure im not saying its saints vs sinners here but there is a distinct difference

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-october-15-2012/democalypse-2012---v-p--debate--battle-for-the-historical-footnote---joe-biden