Author Topic: 32 Seconds After The Debate Ended, Fox Started Blaming The Questions  (Read 4413 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 32 Seconds After The Debate Ended, Fox Started Blaming The Questions
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 06:38:28 AM »
Of course their game is lying are you surprised?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 06:47:42 AM »
Who spent two weeks blaming Libya on a YouTube video again?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 06:56:15 AM »

Who got us into Iraq on a lie causing the deaths of thousands of americans?

Who the fuck cares about a stupid video Hillary has taken full responsibility for it even though it really has no effect on anything.

Has the Bush admin taken any responsibilty for our death soldiers? Fuck you kneepadder

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 07:02:09 AM »

Pwnt.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 07:16:31 AM »

Who the fuck cares about a stupid video Hillary has taken full responsibility for it even though it really has no effect on anything.

Has the Bush admin taken any responsibilty for our death soldiers? Fuck you kneepadder

One, Bush didn't lie and saw the same intelligence that the Dems WHO AUTHORIZED HIM to hit Iraq.

Two, (and I know this is a strange concept for you).......BUSH AIN'T RUNNING; Obama is.

Three, Hilary attempting to fall on her sword to save Obama's sorry behind isn't ending this scandal.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 07:16:42 AM »

Hey, buffoon, did any Democrats vote to go to war with Iraq?

I will give you a hint, dummy. Two of them are in the current administration. One of them was doing his best impression of a laughing fool in last week's VP debate.  When are they going to apologize?

Maybe you need more help. Here. Try to find their names below:

http://www.flyingsnail.com/Dahbud/voted4war.html

H J RES 114 - YEA & NAY - 10 Oct 2002 - 3:05 PM
To Authorize the Use of United States Armed Forces Against Iraq

Senate

YEA = 77

Democrats

Baucus (MT) Bayh (IN) Biden (DE) Breaux (LA)Cantwell (WA) Carnahan (MO) Carper (DE) Cleland (GA) Clinton (NY) Daschle (SD) Dodd (CT) Dorgan (ND) Edwards (NC) Feinstein (CA) Harkin (IA) Hollings (SC) Johnson (SD) Kerry (MA) Kohl (WI) Landrieu (LA) Lieberman (CT) Lincoln (AR) Miller (GA) Nelson (FL) Nelson (NE) Reid (NV) Rockefeller (WV) Schumer (NY) Torricelli (NJ)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 07:17:36 AM »
Funny how obama always needs to be saved by women protecting him. 

What a fucking pussy. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2012, 07:26:45 AM »
That beached whale couldn't help herself.

Like all libs who seek apologies from others, but can't bring themselves to do the same, she tried to down play her mistake.

After embarrassing herself with her incompetently biased attempt to “fact check” GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney during the second presidential debate, CNN correspondent Candy Crowley has already began trying to save her shattered credibility. In a panel discussion afterward, a fast-talking Crowley tried to spin away her offensive conduct by admitting that Romney was indeed correct in casting blame on the Obama Administration for falsely blaming an anti-Islamic video for attacks on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

“It was one of those moments, and I could even feel that here, you know, when you say something you’re not expecting,” Crowley insisted, admitting she simply couldn’t help herself from unprofessionally inserting herself into a heated dispute that Obama and Romney were having. Video and transcript below the fold.

“He was right in the main, I just think he picked the wrong word,” Crowley said, echoing the extremely legalistic reading of the facts about what President Obama meant when he said “acts of terror” in reference to the Benghazi attack.

Knowing that she is facing a tremendous amount of backlash for her outburst, Crowley tried to play down the Libya discussion in the debate, insisting it wasn't really important:

"They’re going to parse and we all know about what the definition of is is, but, I, uh, you know, in the end, I think John [King]’s probably right. I think this has a lot more to with jobs and the debt crisis and all of that kind of stuff.

If her unprofessional conduct had not been so highly visible, Crowley's sad attempts to excuse herself would be amusing since she's almost literally admitted she has a knee-jerk liberal bias. Instead they are only ironic.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffield/2012/10/17/video-candy-crowley-admits-romney-was-correct-about-libya-attack#ixzz29ZAmTrIp

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2012, 09:30:32 AM »
I'm confused on this one - 'act of terror' is not the same as 'terror attack'?

He said 'act of terror' - that is in the transcript.

Is that the discrepency? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2012, 09:33:27 AM »

Is that the discrepency? 

Obama was asked directly, at least TWICE, if this was a terror attack. Obama never said it was such.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2012, 09:35:16 AM »

Is that the discrepency? 
Yes, there is an extremely large differebce between those 2 statements, anyone with any sort of grasp on the english language can tell that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2012, 09:36:00 AM »
Obama was asked directly, at least TWICE, if this was a terror attack. Obama never said it was such.

i agree he was shifty on it - trying to avoid claiming an attack on his watch.

But, IMO, making the big climatic argument about whether or not he phrased it like that in the Rose Garden was weak.   You give 333386 a total of 15 seconds against Obama in that same slot, and he's delivering a "Those brave men died because you denied them the help they asked, Mr. Obama - Shame on you".

Romney needs 333386-sized balls.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2012, 09:37:14 AM »
Yes, there is an extremely large differebce between those 2 statements, anyone with any sort of grasp on the english language can tell that.

Can there be a terror 'act' that isn't an attack?

isn't the definition of a terror act, that it involves attacking someone?   You can't have a 'terror act' without a victim and without a means of attack.

To me, it's just like arguing word games instead of calling him out on denying them security.  He wanted to argue labels/wording, isntead of the FACT taht obama didn't give them the help they needed.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2012, 10:39:37 AM »
Can there be a terror 'act' that isn't an attack?

isn't the definition of a terror act, that it involves attacking someone?   You can't have a 'terror act' without a victim and without a means of attack.

To me, it's just like arguing word games instead of calling him out on denying them security.  He wanted to argue labels/wording, isntead of the FACT taht obama didn't give them the help they needed.  
Dude.
An "act of terror" is any act that causes people to fear. I could smash my neighbors window and shoot his wife, and tha'ts an act of terror. But it is NOT a terrorist attack.

A "terrorist act", is an act with the specific purpose of achieving a political objective through the use of violence and fear. For instance, blowing up the abortion clinic because I don't think it should be legal is a terrorist attack.

Now do you understand? You're the one arguing word games. Just like in the AWB thread, you're trying to twist words to fit your arguments.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2012, 10:40:38 AM »
Dude.
An "act of terror" is any act that causes people to fear. I could smash my neighbors window and shoot his wife, and tha'ts an act of terror. But it is NOT a terrorist attack.

A "terrorist act", is an act with the specific purpose of achieving a political objective through the use of violence and fear. For instance, blowing up the abortion clinic because I don't think it should be legal is a terrorist attack, and also an act of terror.

Now do you understand? You're the one arguing word games. Just like in the AWB thread, you're trying to twist words to fit your arguments.

False - he tries to twist words to kneepad obama and defend his messiah at all costs. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2012, 02:48:55 AM »
Terrorist act

Act of terror

Whats the difference ???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2012, 08:11:48 AM »
Terrorist act

Act of terror

Whats the difference ???
There is a huge difference. Seriously? I just said it 2 posts up. One can be any violent act. The other is a specific act with the intent of causing terror to achieve a political objective.

In this case, the "act of terror" was supposed to be a random outburst of violence over an internet video.

It ceased being a random "act of terror" and became a "terrorist act" when they figured out it was pre-planned and deliberate.

Terror and Terrorism are 2 completely different things.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2012, 08:27:11 AM »
Terrorist act

Act of terror

Whats the difference ???

The difference is he was asked, "Is this a terrorist act?" three times but didn't repeat what he supposedly said in the Rose Garden. Instead, he kept blaming the video.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2012, 08:36:57 AM »
The difference is he was asked, "Is this a terrorist act?" three times but didn't repeat what he supposedly said in the Rose Garden. Instead, he kept blaming the video.

re-read that.  i thought so too.  I watched the video again.  I believe mitt actually used the words 'act of terror' 3 times - NOT 'terrorist act'.  I was mistaken there also.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2012, 08:39:06 AM »
Neither at the Rose Garden, nor for 14 days did Obama SPECIFICALLY point to the Lybian attacks as a terrorrist act.

He knows it. Even the lard tub of a moderator retracted herself after the debate. You lib fools need to accept this as a fact. It's on video and in living color.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2012, 08:39:18 AM »

jesus, you seriously don't budge do you? He said it was the next day, how is that not enough for you?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2012, 08:40:54 AM »

hahaha semantic machine. You whole allows allegorical interpretation of a thousand year old book is arguing act of terror versus terrorist act as if he had some secret meaning.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2012, 08:50:58 AM »
More evidence of deception
By Jennifer Rubin
President Obama’s attempts to wriggle free from his own words and actions on Libya are making things worse.

American Crossroads, taking exception to Obama’s announcement last night that he really had declared Benghazi to be an act of terrorism, has sent out a memo, which reads:

The President clearly misled the American people with this claim, because if Obama’s Rose Garden speech was indeed the White House position, it did not inform any subsequent statement by the White House press office — and was even directly contradicted by his own spokesman several days later.
On September 20 — eight days after Obama claims to have called the Benghazi attack an “act of terror” — Jay Carney affirmed to reporters that the White House had never called it “a terrorist attack.”
From the gaggle on Air Force One, en route to Miami, 9/20/2012:
Q: Can you — have you called it a terrorist attack before? Have you said that?
MR. CARNEY: I haven’t, but — I mean, people attacked our embassy. It’s an act of terror by definition.
Q: Yes, I just hadn’t heard you —
MR. CARNEY: It doesn’t have to do with what date it occurred.
Q: No, I just hadn’t heard the White House say that this was an act of terrorism or a terrorist attack. And I just —
MR. CARNEY: I don’t think the fact that we hadn’t is not — as our NCTC Director testified yesterday, a number of different elements appear to have been involved in the attack, including individuals connected to militant groups that are prevalent in eastern Libya, particularly in the Benghazi area. We are looking at indications that individuals involved in the attack may have had connections to al Qaeda or al Qaeda’s affiliates, in particular al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb.
Here, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney actually affirmed Gov. Romney’s position that the White House did not call the Benghazi attack an act of terrorism. Carney also said the now infamous video “precipitated some of the unrest in Benghazi” the day before.
The memo goes on to argue that Obama’s position on Libya is “untenable.” That’s about the shape of things. Did he call it an act of terror and go around misleading the country for two weeks that it was a spontaneous reaction to the anti-Muslim movie? Or did he not call it terror on Sept. 12 and lie to the voters last night?

There is another problem with Obama’s response. Recall this part of his answer: “So as soon as we found out that the Benghazi Consulate was being overrun, I was on the phone with my national security team, and I gave them three instructions. Number one, beef up our security and — and — and procedures not just in Libya but every embassy and consulate in the region. Number two, investigate exactly what happened, regardless of where the facts lead us, to make sure that folks are held accountable and it doesn’t happen again. And number three, we are going to find out who did this, and we are going to hunt them down, because one of the things that I’ve said throughout my presidency is when folks mess with Americans, we go after them”

So there was no actual meeting of the National Security Council at which everyone could share information and get on the same page? (David Axelrod has refused to say.) It doesn’t sound like it. But you know Obama was busy that day — flying to Las Vegas for a campaign event. So really, why have a meeting? Well, the weeks of confusion and dissembling that followed should answer that.

Moreover, if he actually did instruct his team to heighten protection for the Libya Consulate, why was the consulate left unsecured so that CNN could waltz in to grab Ambassador Chris Stevens’s diary? Did Obama not make himself clear, or were his instructions not followed?

The more we learn the more we see how both dishonest and incompetent has been the handling of this entire incident. The Obama White House may be out spinning the press to buy into the Obama-Crowley line, but no one is buying it. As the rest of the information comes to light, the president retains less and less credibility. Like a fish on a line he flops this way and that, trying to break free of his self-created trap.

And finally, this Reuters report suggests the administration was entirely unprepared for the 9-11 attacks.:

In the months before the deadly attack in Benghazi, Libya, U.S. and allied intelligence agencies warned the White House and State Department repeatedly that the region was becoming an increasingly dangerous vortex for jihadist groups loosely linked or sympathetic to al Qaeda, according to U.S. officials.
Despite those warnings, and bold public displays by Islamist militants around Benghazi, embassies in the region were advised to project a sense of calm and normalcy in the run-up to the anniversary of the September 11 attacks in the United States.
In short, it appears that the Obama administration didn’t take 9-11 all that seriously, and when tragedy hit, it went into spin mode. Now the president is caught in a tangle of contradictions. Not even Candy Crowley can get him out.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/post/more-evidence-of-deception/2012/10/17/2a4a26c6-1870-11e2-a55c-39408fbe6a4b_blog.html

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2012, 08:53:23 AM »
hahaha semantic machine. You whole allows allegorical interpretation of a thousand year old book is arguing act of terror versus terrorist act as if he had some secret meaning.

jesus, you seriously don't budge do you? He said it was the next day, how is that not enough for you?

Then WHY DIDN'T HE SAY IT when his buddies asked him DIRECTLY on their TV shows? Apparently, the gals of "The View", Letterman, and the Univision crew missed the Rose Garden speech.

His statement was about 9/11, 2001, NOT 2012.

You lefties have more excuses than a recidivist criminal.