Author Topic: bacne ughh  (Read 1394 times)

on one

• Getbig II
bacne ughh
« on: October 17, 2012, 11:32:41 AM »
so towards the end of my cycle of just test 500 mg a week and my backne is now kicking in? wtf last time i took T it wasnt like this.. do you think its the quality of the gear? my diet cutting foods so its clean.. unlike last cycle (bulk ate everything).. last cycle i  had bacne only after the cycle id say month after last shot..... and its only on my back. and they are the red bumps that are deep.. ones u cant pop type thing. i feel like those are from the drugs exiting your body? however, this cycle was longer, that could be it contribute as well.. thoughts or solutions.. thanks

bleed

• Getbig II
Re: bacne ughh
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 01:54:34 PM »
It's from the estrogen rebound most likely. Is your pct the same as last time? Ancillaries legit?

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 12:24:42 PM »
nolva and aromasin this time.. adex and nolva last cycle

bleed

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 07:04:26 PM »
I would say to get some 2% nizoral and use that on your body followed up with anti bacterial cetaphil bar soap. That should take care of external factors. There's a lot of bad aromasin going around....especially from research companies. I would definitely get blood work and see where your estradiol is at.

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 03:16:04 PM »
yea.. i got it from a research site.. AG...hopefully they arent being shady

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 05:30:03 AM »
I get it bad on anything over 500mg of test, have to start tanning, it always works for me

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 06:30:53 PM »
Keep It Simple--

1-  Begin a broad spectrum antibiotic-- keflex// tetracycline// ampicillin. Works great-- continue until uou are down in the dose of test. Arimidex works better than any of the other anti-estrogens-- 1 mg. qod.
2-  Soap and H2O// tanning yes-- you will do fine

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2012, 07:12:58 PM »
fuck.. this time around i bought aromasin cuz i read some stuff that made it seem superior ..does anyone get the deep bumps/knots that cant be popped.. i feel lik that is the oil and its not really acne or hormone related? am i tripping?

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2012, 07:13:36 PM »
ps yea i need some tanning. cuz now that summer is over iv been out of sun and its gotten worse so i think tanning will def help