Author Topic: What Romney SHOULD HAVE SAID to Obama on Benghazi  (Read 1503 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
What Romney SHOULD HAVE SAID to Obama on Benghazi
« on: October 17, 2012, 01:13:47 PM »
Here is what I would have said to obama after his little lecture to Romney about not politicizing Benghazi matter and taking it more seriously than anyone:

"Mr. President - spare me your lecture. Your record speaks for itself. You have failed to attend 3/4 of your intel briefings opting for golf and fundraising instead, your admn denied the Benghazi embassy the requested added security on at least 4 occasions, as the embassy was under attack you jetted off to a fundraiser in Las Vegas and a photo op on The View as well as a fundraiser w Jay Z. You proceeded to blame a non-existent youtube video at the UN and spent $74,000 of taxpayer money on ads in Arabic on pakistani TV to apologize for said video. The FBI was not on the scene for 3 weeks while CNN was able to secure the Diary of Ambassador Stevens the day after the attack. And now you hide behind Hillary Clinton who has said she will not be serving a second term and have the gaul to lecture us? Mr. President shame on you. Americans deserve better than the incompetent and faiiled and non-existent leadership you provide. That is going to change when I am elected President three weeks from now."

Is that so damn hard to say Mittens?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: What Romney SHOULD HAVE SAID to Obama on Benghazi
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 01:17:40 PM »
agreed, that would have been quite the pwning.

i didn't understand 'you didn't say act of terror' over and over.... obama did say 'acts of terror' but it wasn't in the context that romney wanted.

The final 5 minutes of a pivotal debate, obama on the ropes about the embassy... and he wants to play word games.

You can bet your ass a vet like Mccain wouldn't have let obama off with a debate on word games. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 01:50:04 PM »
Romney doe not understand how to go street. 

agreed, that would have been quite the pwning.

i didn't understand 'you didn't say act of terror' over and over.... obama did say 'acts of terror' but it wasn't in the context that romney wanted.

The final 5 minutes of a pivotal debate, obama on the ropes about the embassy... and he wants to play word games.

You can bet your ass a vet like Mccain wouldn't have let obama off with a debate on word games. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 02:00:10 PM »
Here is what I would have said to obama after his little lecture to Romney about not politicizing Benghazi matter and taking it more seriously than anyone:

"Mr. President - spare me your lecture. Your record speaks for itself. You have failed to attend 3/4 of your intel briefings opting for golf and fundraising instead, your admn denied the Benghazi embassy the requested added security on at least 4 occasions, as the embassy was under attack you jetted off to a fundraiser in Las Vegas and a photo op on The View as well as a fundraiser w Jay Z. You proceeded to blame a non-existent youtube video at the UN and spent $74,000 of taxpayer money on ads in Arabic on pakistani TV to apologize for said video. The FBI was not on the scene for 3 weeks while CNN was able to secure the Diary of Ambassador Stevens the day after the attack. And now you hide behind Hillary Clinton who has said she will not be serving a second term and have the gaul to lecture us? Mr. President shame on you. Americans deserve better than the incompetent and faiiled and non-existent leadership you provide. That is going to change when I am elected President three weeks from now."

Is that so damn hard to say Mittens?

who are you plagarizing with this ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 02:02:56 PM »
who are you plagarizing with this ?

No one, I made it up myself at 5 am this morning.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 02:16:26 PM »
No one, I made it up myself at 5 am this morning.

so this is you ?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2946001/posts

Free Republic
Browse · Search  Bloggers & Personal
Topics · Post Article

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skip to comments.

My response to Obama on Benghazi attack (Vanity)
Self | 10/17/2012 | Self

Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 5:23:26 AM by GlockThe Vote

As with everyone on this site - I am sure we were all screaming at the lies told by O-THUG last night. Anyway - don't know if Romneys' people read this site.

But here is what i cobbled together in 2 minutes that romney could have said within the time limit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 02:17:26 PM »
yup.  That is who I post under there. 

so this is you ?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2946001/posts

Free Republic
Browse · Search  Bloggers & Personal
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

My response to Obama on Benghazi attack (Vanity)
Self | 10/17/2012 | Self

Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 5:23:26 AM by GlockThe Vote

As with everyone on this site - I am sure we were all screaming at the lies told by O-THUG last night. Anyway - don't know if Romneys' people read this site.

But here is what i cobbled together in 2 minutes that romney could have said within the time limit.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 02:47:54 PM »
yup.  That is who I post under there. 

I thought you were kicked off that site

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2012, 02:49:46 PM »
I thought you were kicked off that site

I was back in 2005 for bashing bush

Post under a different name for last few years

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2012, 03:16:52 PM »
I was back in 2005 for bashing bush

Post under a different name for last few years

I have no time to fact check your rant but I suspect from past experience that it's mostly false (for example there were no apologies on Paki TV) but then that doesn't really explain why Romney didn't say it as he has no problem lying his ass off

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2012, 03:29:59 PM »
I have no time to fact check your rant but I suspect from past experience that it's mostly false (for example there were no apologies on Paki TV) but then that doesn't really explain why Romney didn't say it as he has no problem lying his ass off

Really - what was the 75k used for in tax dollars w the kneepadding of hillery and O-THUG?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2012, 03:49:11 PM »
Really - what was the 75k used for in tax dollars w the kneepadding of hillery and O-THUG?

You know exactly what the videos said
They were posted here and they contained no apologies

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2012, 03:50:46 PM »
You know exactly what the videos said
They were posted here and they contained no apologies

They basically created a false narrative to cover for their own incompetence and lies on the anniversary of 9/11 that resulted in our embassies ablaze and 4 dead. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2012, 03:51:46 PM »

They basically created a false narrative to cover for their own incompetence and lies on the anniversary of 9/11 that resulted in our embassies ablaze and 4 dead. 

They didn't do that either

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2012, 02:58:39 AM »

The same way you create a false narrative to justify your sad life?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2012, 03:03:40 AM »
how about  this 3333 ....   you obviously have absolutely no idea how national security works, are completely unaware of how a president stays in touch with  his subordinates regardless of location or activity, and dont have a clue about the way in which lower level requests make their way through a bureaucracy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2012, 03:15:50 AM »
how about  this 3333 ....   you obviously have absolutely no idea how national security works, are completely unaware of how a president stays in touch with  his subordinates regardless of location or activity, and dont have a clue about the way in which lower level requests make their way through a bureaucracy

STFU moron.   

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2012, 03:59:08 AM »

Boooommm nice :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2012, 05:32:32 AM »
Another thread backfire again.  No surprise.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2012, 05:54:35 AM »

Bumb for the retard 33.... who knows how national security works better than everyone despite his work consists of posting on Getbig

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2012, 07:05:25 AM »
Bumb for the retard 33.... who knows how national security works better than everyone despite his work consists of posting on Getbig

I'm sure his Navy SEAL "buddy" has revealed all the national security measures to him by now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2012, 07:34:09 AM »
How about you turds try to refute one point in my statement.   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2012, 07:36:15 AM »

Interesting claim coming from a fat, balding 22-year-old (going on 40 as a result of cocaine and steroid abuse) bisexual with barely a GED. You know everything about everything, TDongz.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2012, 07:42:21 AM »
How about you turds try to refute one point in my statement.   

Whats the point?

Republicans is always right and dem are always wrong. Right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2012, 07:43:21 AM »
Whats the point?

Republicans is always right and dem are always wrong. Right?