Author Topic: HAHAH obama says last night gas prices are high because the economy is good  (Read 9470 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
"when gas prices are low the economy is bad"

what an idiot

when gas price is high everything is higher especially food

do you get a raise at your job when gas went up hell no

A

Stark

• Getbig V
holy shit that really went over your head huh?

lol

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
i didnt catch the quote your talking about johnny but i think what you did was misinterpret him ... thinking that he said B caused A when in reality he was saying A caused B ...   i could be wrong though.. 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
is odulla a fan of will falcon?

Stark

• Getbig V
is odulla a fan of will falcon?

say who's that strutting stud with the sexy goaty - The newspapers wont tell

jwb

• Getbig V
"when gas prices are low the economy is bad"

what an idiot

when gas price is high everything is higher especially food

do you get a raise at your job when gas went up hell no

buy a diesel.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
its a fucking shame, America the land of the open country and long interstate freeways , yet nobody can afford to travel on them anymore,

It would cost me more in gas then it would in Lodging, food, coke, and whores while on a great america road trip

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i didnt catch the quote your talking about johnny but i think what you did was misinterpret him ... thinking that he said B caused A when in reality he was saying A caused B ...   i could be wrong though.. 

na the quote is there there was  a bit of a gasp in the audience when he said it
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
holy shit that really went over your head huh?

lol

whats so funny bitch african

are you trying to troll?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

what struck me as odd is that the tone of the audience seem to agree with obama when he said it
A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
he said "gas prices were low because the economy was on the verge of collapse"

thats entirely different than saying  "when gas prices are low the economy is bad"

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
if A, then B

not

if B, then A

see the difference ?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
at the 4:15mark

Jermey looking at Obama like , "nugga i aint going to school to be a fucking welder!!"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

thats entirely different than saying  "when gas prices are low the economy is bad"

hahah thats not entirely different

thats clever rederick to hoodwink the uninvolved thinker
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Epstein wont be qualified to work in a factory considering he is a typical lib studying a nonsense subject 

at the 4:15mark

Jermey looking at Obama like , "nugga i aint going to school to be a fucking welder!!"

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
hahah thats not entirely different

thats clever rederick to hoodwink the uninvolved thinker

no

saying gas prices get low when the economy gets bad is totally different than saying the economy is bad when gas prices are low

first one your saying a bad economy causes low gas prices, second one your saying low gas prices causes a bad economy

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
no

saying gas prices get low when the economy gets bad is totally different than saying the economy is bad when gas prices are low

first one your saying a bad economy causes low gas prices, second one your saying low gas prices causes a bad economy

if "gas prices are low when the economy is bad and on the verge of collapse" then how does high gas prices benefit everyone?

and gas prices are high so the economy is doing "great" yet in reality its not lol

who knows by a stroke of luck all these debt we are creating now could pay off in the future like a giant credit used for "good investments" but the thing is when are we going to see a return  and the debt go down 10 years 20 years?

A

jwb

• Getbig V
Gas in America is cheap.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
When the economy and in this case, the global economy is doing 'good' , more people are building things, travelling, commuting to and from work...all those things need gasoline. When no one is building, traveling, or commuting then they dont use gasoline.
L

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
no

What your not taking into account is the fact that the gas prices were roughly around the same price for 10+ years until he took office, and now skyrocketed when we are at our ABSOLUTE WORST in 50+ years, so to say the economy was on the verge of collapse and caused the prices to be cheap is silly.

That type of thinking doesn't equal out into the real world when things are the worst they have ever been and gas prices are at an all time high.
Wait for it....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
When the economy and in this case, the global economy is doing 'good' , more people are building things, travelling, commuting to and from work...all those things need gasoline. When no one is building, traveling, or commuting then they dont use gasoline.

Yes - but the world economy is in the toilet now and gas it at all time highs 

Obama lied again. 

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Gas in America is cheap.

and according to Obamas own logic, that means he have failed to restore the economy.

Obama says extremely strange things, and obvious lies that are easy to spot. it must be some new strategy.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Epstein wont be qualified to work in a factory considering he is a typical lib studying a nonsense subject 

Haha I was hoping when Jeremy asked if there would be a job for him BO would be like "well Jeremy you're paying $35,000 a year for a liberal arts degree, so probably not."  :D

Nomad

• Getbig IV

Except the economy didn't collapse yet. Gas prices were low 01-08, despite a mild recession in 01. Now what Obama is doing by spending out of control and borrowing/printing even more are directly affecting the gas price by devaluing the dollar therefore causing the gas prices to artificially increase.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
tbombz stay out of this adult conversation
A