Author Topic: Monica Brant's new cover  (Read 18582 times)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
i mean many of them got married but they end up divorced or break up their relationship-that means only one thing... girls like Monica Brant always want to be in a spotlight and they are sooo selfish...man looking at her @41 years of age doing cartwheels on the grass am embarrased just watching it!what she thinks that A RODRIGUEZ is watching her?!? probably is saying "look this old lady am gonna bang some 20 year old girl tonight"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2063121/A-Rod-entertained-bevy-muscular-cartwheeling-girls-bikinis-holiday-home.html

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I'd say most of their female parts are too polluted now to bare children.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Typical Bodybuilding relationship

"Where the fuck is my Clen?"

"I had to sell some to my bro at the gym for rent money"

"You fucking idiot"

"Get on the webcam then bitch and make some money"

"Fuck you bastard, You haven't been on the fag cam all day.  What do you fucking do all day"

"Smack...smack..What did you say bitch?  You got something to say?  Smack...smack.."

Eventually they get divorced and move on to the next bodybuilder/fitness chick.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Wow. What a horrible article for Monica. I wonder how upset she is that they kept referring to her as "the woman" instead of her name. I know she considers herself famous. What a wake up call for her.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Typical Bodybuilding relationship

"Where the fuck is my Clen?"

"I had to sell some to my bro at the gym for rent money"

"You fucking idiot"

"Get on the webcam then bitch and make some money"

"Fuck you bastard, You haven't been on the fag cam all day.  What do you fucking do all day"

"Smack...smack..What did you say bitch?  You got something to say?  Smack...smack.."

Eventually they get divorced and move on to the next bodybuilder/fitness chick.

Let's leave the Namat's out of this ;D

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
these are  stupid girls,they think if they got a contract worth 5k a month for 2-3 years they made it...and the reality is they had to bang with some old man to get this contract and they dont know thhat their time will soon be over without money in the pocket!
i read an old interview of lenda murray 15 years ago and she said that she made 300k a year and that she cant have a family right now if i remember correct...and look now,300k a year back then and now she ž2lives the dream" hahaha broke

POB

• Getbig IV
Woman have the advantage young men have the advantage older. If a woman's meal ticket isn't locked in by 35 tops she will be alone or have to "settle". A man can always go young if his shits together. And RICH men never go cougar ;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE