Author Topic: Kane vs Tim Sylvia in a bar fight?  (Read 12835 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Kane and Tim Sylvia
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2012, 03:29:59 AM »
chiropractors will eventually be banned they make more cripples than they heal
T

chess315

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2012, 03:35:57 AM »
 prowrestlers have did very well in mma. Imo even a john cena with a few weeks training would be at least a mid lever fighter.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2012, 06:28:24 AM »
prowrestlers have did very well in mma. Imo even a john cena with a few weeks training would be at least a mid lever fighter.

yes he could pump up his sneakers and say you cant see me while getting his face rearranged
T

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2012, 08:27:54 AM »
always hated tim sylvia.. thought he was an ogre who got by with his size, not skill. biggest piece of non-athletic shit i've ever seen.

knees and gait are horrible. you'd think that a professional athlete would correct that valgus movement.

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2012, 09:18:47 AM »
this happened a while ago ..it is not current news

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2012, 01:00:17 PM »
I looked it up but they treat yet untreated scoliosis. I was wondering if chiro's are allowed to crack say this persons back after she had her fusion done:

To the best of my knowledge, DC's cant adjust vertebral segments where the Harrington rods exist, but they can adjust any segments above or below them.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2012, 01:01:06 PM »
chiropractors will eventually be banned they make more cripples than they heal
There is zero data that currently backs up this statement. You are smarter than this brother.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2012, 01:03:59 PM »
why are chiropractors such gossips? 

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2012, 01:19:40 PM »
why are chiropractors such gossips? 
Gossip and Opinions board?

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2012, 05:01:04 PM »
Dude always had a weird gait to him... always looked like he was 3 seconds from his legs breaking and falling over.

legs like upside down baseball bats guy always had a hard time walking

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2012, 03:08:28 AM »
There is zero data that currently backs up this statement. You are smarter than this brother.

personal experience it is not a throw away comment

an alternate opinion is not by definition stupid if it lacks "data"
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2012, 09:23:17 AM »
personal experience it is not a throw away comment

an alternate opinion is not by definition stupid if it lacks "data"
You just said an entire 100+ year old licensed, insurance-backed profession will be completely abolished and disproven based on YOUR bad experience with it. I'm sorry that you had a poor experience with chiropractic, but you are definitely the exception to the rule brother, as there are millions who vote in favor of principled chiropractic care every year with their wallets.

I've personally never seen someone have a bad experience under chiropractic care. But I have seen numerous friends/relatives have terrible Experiences with GPs, surgeons, dentists, etc. I still feel those professions are necessary though and they have their place. There are shitty doctors in every branch of the healthcare spectrum

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2012, 09:36:47 AM »
You just said an entire 100+ year old licensed, insurance-backed profession will be completely abolished and disproven based on YOUR bad experience with it. I'm sorry that you had a poor experience with chiropractic, but you are definitely the exception to the rule brother, as there are millions who vote in favor of principled chiropractic care every year with their wallets.

I've personally never seen someone have a bad experience under chiropractic care. But I have seen numerous friends/relatives have terrible Experiences with GPs, surgeons, dentists, etc. I still feel those professions are necessary though and they have their place. There are shitty doctors in every branch of the healthcare spectrum
I'd let you crack my back stud. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2012, 09:47:51 PM »
always hated tim sylvia.. thought he was an ogre who got by with his size, not skill. biggest piece of non-athletic shit i've ever seen.

knees and gait are horrible. you'd think that a professional athlete would correct that valgus movement.

I think he had problems with his legs as a child.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2012, 09:49:15 PM »

I have nothing but positive things to say about Chiropractics. Fixed my neck up after I fucked it up by popping it one direction for many years.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2012, 09:50:38 PM »
Glen Jacobs has a wife and young kids and has said before he doesn't go to bars, and always returns back to his family when he's not wrestling.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2012, 10:45:27 PM »
I'd let you crack my back stud. 8)
I'm sure you need it you tire flipping beast  :-*

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2012, 10:46:11 PM »
I have nothing but positive things to say about Chiropractics. Fixed my neck up after I fucked it up by popping it one direction for many years.
Good to hear bro!  8)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Kane vs Tim Sylvia in a bar fight?
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2012, 09:09:41 AM »

Old story

There was internet buzz early in the week about WWE wrestler Kane and MMA heavyweight Tim Sylvia getting into a Detroit brouhaha. Sylvia, 6-foot-8, 285 pounds, supposedly suffered a broken nose.

No details are currently being released on how the fight started. A witness says the two were arguing and Tim Sylvia instigated the fight. (Kane) quickly took Sylvia to the ground and repeatedly punched him in the face. The bartender along with a bystander helped pull (Kane) off Sylvia. Sylvia was said to have suffered a broken nose and a black eye. The police were notified but since the fight was not prolonged and neither men wanted to press any charges, no arrests were made. Sylvia was driven by a friend who was with him to the hospital to treat the broken nose. (Kane) left the scene with his wife shortly after.

The Sun spoke with Kane who says it never happened and that he was nowhere near Detroit:

"I was sitting at home at the time and someone told me – that was the first I’d heard about it. I hear I handled it pretty well though. I’m happy with myself! I’m pretty sure Tim won’t hold a grudge."

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2012, 12:29:08 PM »

maybe i got a bad one peace  :)
T

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2012, 04:28:17 PM »

Hi Mike Dusa

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2012, 04:46:30 PM »
Good thing the undertaker wasn't there.  That dude is straight up scary.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2012, 04:50:22 PM »
Good thing the undertaker wasn't there.  That dude is straight up scary.
As scary as the thought of being offered a job, freeloaderson  ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2012, 04:51:52 PM »
As scary as the thought of being offered a job, freeloaderson  ???

I get offered jobs all the time.  The fact that I don't HAVE to take them is what's nice.
Y

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2012, 05:31:27 PM »

I get offered jobs all the time.  The fact that I don't HAVE to take them is what's nice.

who do you freeload off of, freeloaderson?