Author Topic: Sami Al Haddad's 2005 MuscleMania Posing Routine Video Clip..  (Read 62821 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Sami Al Haddad's 2005 MuscleMania Posing Routine Video Clip..
« Reply #125 on: November 30, 2005, 01:16:18 PM »
My arms are 19.5" pumped at 170lbs...  Stop bringing up the stupid height issue, does not matter if your 5'9 or 6'2, if your arms are 19.5'' then they are 19.5''. So tell us how small are your arms?
matt!. are you saying your arms are 19"inches in those training pics?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #126 on: November 30, 2005, 01:20:12 PM »
19.5 inches, hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is by far the biggest lie i've ever heard on here and there have been some doozies.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: November 30, 2005, 01:27:28 PM »
he must think were all eating at the lsd, nubain, and thyroid buffett.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: November 30, 2005, 01:33:37 PM »
Don't forget at about the new drug all the pros are using to get shredded for contests.  DMT it works great.

what is that shit anyway Bob?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

MattT

« Reply #129 on: November 30, 2005, 01:36:23 PM »
19.5 inches, hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is by far the biggest lie i've ever heard on here and there have been some doozies.

Ok back in Aug my arms where just under 19.5'' cold.. Ok so when they were pumped they were over 20'' . Now when they are pumped they end up around 19.5'', and cold around 18.9'' So yes in those pics they are over 19'' cause they are pumped in those pics while training? why is that so hard to believe?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 30, 2005, 01:40:59 PM »
Ok back in Aug my arms where just under 19.5'' cold.. Ok so when they were pumped they were over 20'' . Now when they are pumped they end up around 19.5'', and cold around 18.9'' So yes in those pics they are over 19'' cause they are pumped in those pics while training? why is that so hard to believe?
cause in August you were fat!........ now your in shape! theres no way there almost 20" in that recent training pic!

MattT

« Reply #131 on: November 30, 2005, 02:26:20 PM »
cause in August you were fat!........ now your in shape! theres no way there almost 20" in that recent training pic!

Lol so in the training pics i weigh 178lbs, in aug i was 180lbs, so your saying from the pics of my arm at 19.3'' that i lost 3'' on my arms while losing 2lbs ::) Man im starting to think you guys are retarted...
How big do u think my arms are in this pics? 16" ::)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: November 30, 2005, 02:35:51 PM »
Lol so in the training pics i weigh 178lbs, in aug i was 180lbs, so your saying from the pics of my arm at 19.3'' that i lost 3'' on my arms while losing 2lbs ::) Man im starting to think you guys are retarted...
How big do u think my arms are in this pics? 16" ::)
no matt your the retard! claiming to have 20" arms @ 170lbs ::) now show me a recent pic taping your arms. otherwise showing a pic from 4 months ago don't mean squat!< oh and you might want to try that to ;)

MattT

« Reply #133 on: November 30, 2005, 02:45:46 PM »
great 20 inch arms and 20 inch legs perect combo!

Seriously i can't wait to see your skinny chicken legs bro! Mine measured 26'' cold.. Thats not to bad considering they are my weak body part now.. As for proving how big my arms are, iv already done that.. Old news my arms where 18'' when i was 18 years old.. So im not going to go on talking about my arms.. You need to post up some damn pics already and get it done with.. I hope u compete in a MM show with me, i doubt i will be in your weight class. Still will have a nice chat when we meet hey? Don't go running scared to mommy when u see me..

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: November 30, 2005, 02:49:00 PM »
Seriously i can't wait to see your skinny chicken legs bro! Mine measured 26'' cold.. Thats not to bad considering they are my weak body part now.. As for proving how big my arms are, iv already done that.. Old news my arms where 18'' when i was 18 years old.. So im not going to go on talking about my arms.. You need to post up some damn pics already and get it done with.. I hope u compete in a MM show with me, i doubt i will be in your weight class. Still will have a nice chat when we meet hey? Don't go running scared to mommy when u see me..
hahaha! thats cause your arms are not 20"...........well you lie about using gear! why wouldn't you lie about the size of your arms.

MattT

« Reply #135 on: November 30, 2005, 04:34:11 PM »
mods should make this thread a sticky , so slayer cant back out!

" so slayer can't back out" lol you thinkin of backin out punk? You will not turn pro buddy i can tell u that right now..  Man you talk alot of smack you should go to the WWE instead of bbing, u would fit in fine there with your cocky attitude.. What happened to being humble.. As for this photographer, what was his name? Was it Irv J Gelb? who's been wanting to work with me for the last 3 years.. And wanted to photography me at the Worlds, but i did not want to as i want to be in my best shape when he shoots me.. Just by looking at your pics i can tell u do not have full muscle bellies which i a huge set back for you.. Go ahead get sherreded thats all your good at doing, i know you can't get big..

Ok how about this just post your Front double bicep pic, lets see how your looking now, before you blow away in the wind...

MattT

« Reply #136 on: November 30, 2005, 04:37:51 PM »
Nice triceps buddy, are you tryin out for the swim team this year? In that gay as shirt or whatever the hell you are wearing :-X

xkol

« Reply #137 on: November 30, 2005, 04:48:39 PM »
welll my friend out of nowhere totally unplanned things are happening for me, im getting a free ride for being shredded , so ill take it!

matt i been on 25 to 50 grams of carbs for 2 months now , so i honestly dont know what ill end up  like, i know one thing when i carb up ill have just about every vien in my body showing, hopefully at least 170 plus!
 if you come in shredded ( striated glutes)at 5 foot 9 180 you most likely will win the open class unless theres a freak that shows up! in that case you tip your hat!
u have no size your flat as a pancake u would get owned whether u was conditioned or not. if there aint no guy bigger than your tiny ass at a show who is conditioned then whatever show your doin is pretty sad. your physique can be easily obtained with 1- 3 months tranin and dietin for someone who aint never worked out before. u look horrible. u need muscle bad. smaller guys can beat bigger guys at shows yea but its still bodybuildin an u need muscle. u have none u need to get over yourself.

the_Hater

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • here to hate.
« Reply #138 on: November 30, 2005, 04:51:21 PM »
Nice triceps buddy, are you tryin out for the swim team this year? In that gay as shirt or whatever the hell you are wearing :-X

First: this shirt is gayer than derek anthony
Second : dude, cmon, you are half the size of Mattt, get lost
Third : nobody wants to take a photograph of you because you have no girlfriend nor friends.

the_Hater

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • here to hate.
« Reply #139 on: November 30, 2005, 04:57:17 PM »

that gay ass shirt got people that sell people contacting me on here, so ill take the flames right to the bank!

yeah sure, we believe you, your physique is so incredibly amazing that people ask you to wear clothes for em....
Gimme a break.

xkol

« Reply #140 on: November 30, 2005, 04:58:04 PM »
  hey maybeyou should tell that to the people who contacted me, tewll them thier wasting money and time!
im callin bs on that. u aint never done a show u aint done nothin ur skinnier than a average fitness guy no one wud want u get a clue dont try an make up lies to make urself look good your pics speak for themself.

xkol

« Reply #141 on: November 30, 2005, 05:00:26 PM »
slayer. no one wud contact u on here for anythin thats bs there a million guys out there 10,000x better than u an ur face is blocked out. take a screenshot of the pm or email u got of ppl wantin u to work for them buddy but u aint gonna cuz it never happened lier.

the_Hater

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • here to hate.
« Reply #142 on: November 30, 2005, 05:02:54 PM »
slayer. no one wud contact u on here for anythin thats bs there a million guys out there 10,000x better than u. not to mention ur face is blocked out. take a screenshot of the pm or email u got of ppl wantin u to work for them buddy but u aint gonna cuz it never happened lier.

the guy have to take shot of himself because he's a lonely delusional fag.
And he argues people wants to use his body to promote some brand of clothes...lmao.

There's a reason why he's hidding his face, he  looks like an ugly gay girl.

MattT burries you, there s not even contest.

xkol

« Reply #143 on: November 30, 2005, 05:02:57 PM »
ive sent face pics to the guy and shredded glutes pics!
lets see a screenshot of the pm bud.

xkol

« Reply #144 on: November 30, 2005, 05:05:11 PM »
an i agree slayer. it mustve been the shirt that made that guy contact u cuz it sure as fuck wasnt your shitty ass physique.

xkol

« Reply #145 on: November 30, 2005, 05:06:57 PM »
im sure if this is real and  you see me on a site or in a mag youll  still say im a skinny homo!   lol ;D
i never said u was a homo slayer. u seem really defensive on the subject tho. u got somethin u wanna tell us?

the_Hater

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • here to hate.
« Reply #146 on: November 30, 2005, 05:07:17 PM »
im sure if this is real and  you see me on a site or in a mag youll  still say im a skinny homo!   lol ;D
If , if if....

What kind of delusional wanabe are you? you are nothing, you pretend to be a lot of things you aren't because you're an attention whore, while MattT simply show off and prove us with humility that he owns 99% of getbig members.
Plus the guy don't insult other people or pretend he looks better than em before they start shit with him.

you're a jackass and you'll have your ass handled to yourself again and again until your dying day you fucking desperate loser.

the_Hater

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • here to hate.
« Reply #147 on: November 30, 2005, 05:08:50 PM »
i never said u was a homo slayer. u seem really defensive on the subject tho. u got somethin u wanna tell us?

he's married,don't forget!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: November 30, 2005, 05:13:59 PM »
If , if if....

What kind of delusional wanabe are you? you are nothing, you pretend to be a lot of things you aren't because you're an attention whore, while MattT simply show off and prove us with humility that he owns 99% of getbig members.
Plus the guy don't insult other people or pretend he looks better than em before they start shit with him.

you're a jackass and you'll have your ass handled to yourself again and again until your dying day you fucking desperate loser.
lol ur posts are great , keep em coming!

i went after matt because he loves to point out every flaw on jay cutler ! so i called his flaws out bottom line !
 i never said anything bad about anyone but kamali and colemen on here in the three yrs ive been here ( just to piss matt off)

xkol

« Reply #149 on: November 30, 2005, 05:16:06 PM »
hey slayer u gonna post a screenshot of that pm u got from the guy who contacted u?