Author Topic: Sami Al Haddad's 2005 MuscleMania Posing Routine Video Clip..  (Read 63065 times)

slayer

• Getbig IV
Re: Sami Al Haddad's 2005 MuscleMania Posing Routine Video Clip..
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2005, 11:54:31 AM »
matt i got more muscle in my left ass cheek then you got in your entire body, a blown up water logged body doesnt constitute real muscle!

calling yourself ripped and coming into a show at 7% bf ids just idiotic!   dont give me that 5% shit either unless it was with underwater weighing or  the bod pod fat analyzer....  you measured with skin calippers wich measure on avg 2.5 to 3.5 lower then actual under water weighing... right now with skin calipers  i measure zero( i get no reading at all) , but i know im at least 3-4% in reality and you were nowhere near that !

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2005, 12:05:58 PM »
age 34, never been on stage as there was no natuaral events( besides local high school shows with 6 competitors) or internet  to find em 10 yrs ago(i  will see you at musclemania next yr or if you have the guts the natural olympia ioc tested)  stats 5'9" 180 3%bf(when carbed up)  wich is much more impressive then a 23 yr old with a ton of test still running through his body ;D!
i been training on and off since 12 yrs old, havent trained for mass in 4 yrs ( lost about 15 lbs of mass in that time) havent trained with weights for over a yr before i started training and dieting  in may!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2005, 12:13:53 PM »
matt you say you were relaxed and not flexing in that back pic, do you always walk around with your arms a foot away from your body clenching your fists :-\?

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2005, 12:16:55 PM »

Comment:  sarcasm...you must be on crack! ::)

Two questions:

1.  Slayer, where are the pics bro?  ???

2.  Why does it seem that ALL the "natural" bodybuilders out there are sooooooo damn bitter?! Hmmmmmmmmmmm  It seems like you guys (slayer, croatch, true adonis) just hate life and wanna take it out on anyone who even says the word juice!!!!!!!!!!!!  ::)

Get a grip, enjoy life, bodybuilding and getbig.com...or get a NEW HOBBIE!!
just not good enough

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2005, 12:21:09 PM »
Comment:  sarcasm...you must be on crack! ::)

Two questions:

1.  Slayer, where are the pics bro?  ???

2.  Why does it seem that ALL the "natural" bodybuilders out there are sooooooo damn bitter?! Hmmmmmmmmmmm  It seems like you guys (slayer, croatch, true adonis) just hate life and wanna take it out on anyone who even says the word juice!!!!!!!!!!!!  ::)

Get a grip, enjoy life, bodybuilding and getbig.com...or get a NEW HOBBIE!!
if you read the thread im getting pics taken in 4 weeks when im finished with this mach contest prep,,, ill have every angle , every pose, then you can give a honest assesment! the pics i put up now are from me holding the camera or taking a pic in the mirror wich shows a lot less detail then if someone else was taking the pic.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2005, 12:26:46 PM »
word
just not good enough

MattT

« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2005, 12:48:08 PM »
matt i got more muscle in my left ass cheek then you got in your entire body, a blown up water logged body doesnt constitute real muscle!

calling yourself ripped and coming into a show at 7% bf ids just idiotic!   dont give me that 5% shit either unless it was with underwater weighing or  the bod pod fat analyzer....  you measured with skin calippers wich measure on avg 2.5 to 3.5 lower then actual under water weighing... right now with skin calipers  i measure zero( i get no reading at all) , but i know im at least 3-4% in reality and you were nowhere near that !

Ok now yu must be somkin crack.. If you think you have more muscle on that skinny ass frame, you must be out of your mind.. If you think the pic below is of me water logged? Then this proves that indeed you are somkin crack...

Obliques, ham/quad seperation, calves, arms its all there.. oh and muscle flow and symmerty.. Do i look blocky to u in this pic?

MattT

« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2005, 12:50:28 PM »
I was 184lbs in this pic, but still shows my back has alot more mucsle then yours.. Do i care? NO, but you want to compare up against me im not backin down...

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2005, 01:28:48 PM »
your back looks no bigger in that shot than slayers, your arms totally outsize your back and believe me that's not a compliment on your arms, your back is tiny.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Stavios

« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2005, 01:30:28 PM »
your back looks no bigger in that shot than slayers, your arms totally outsize your back and believe me that's not a compliment on your arms, your back is tiny.

Don't push, slayer is way more tiny than MattT he is only more ripped.

MattT

« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2005, 01:59:22 PM »

Another shot of my tiny back for cracked out sarcasm..

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2005, 02:00:29 PM »
what does that pic prove, you look exactly the same just a different angle.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

MattT

« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2005, 02:02:37 PM »
U have to beat this side chest pose Slayer.. Not sayin im the best or some shit, its just that u have to out muscle me in that pose.. Can ya do it?

MattT

« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2005, 02:09:21 PM »
i've seen better legs on coffee tables, matty.

240 you already kissed my ass with your reply below:

240 or bust
Getbig V

If you don't get one, your competitors will.

« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2005, 03:22:09 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Kaos on November 26, 2005, 03:13:54 PM
Geeze 240 I waited for you to say lets see the actual natural pose following this comment...

To me Matt looks pretty good, but if your 170 on gear WTF are you at off of it?

I'm at 200 pounds, 12% BF... natural.  Look back, it was another posted talking about his physique with the blocky comment, not me. I give MattT props for how he looks. He looks great. I just took offense to his disrespect/threats a few weeks back, along with his inability to declare where he stands on the gear issue.  Most true naturals will screams their clean-ness from the rooftops.

I'd like to see MattT compete more and do well, as I would for most getbiggers.  Just don't feel the need to threaten me, that's all. 

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2005, 02:11:27 PM »
240 you already kissed my ass with your reply below:

240 or bust
Getbig V

If you don't get one, your competitors will.

« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2005, 03:22:09 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Kaos on November 26, 2005, 03:13:54 PM
Geeze 240 I waited for you to say lets see the actual natural pose following this comment...

To me Matt looks pretty good, but if your 170 on gear WTF are you at off of it?

I'm at 200 pounds, 12% BF... natural.  Look back, it was another posted talking about his physique with the blocky comment, not me. I give MattT props for how he looks. He looks great. I just took offense to his disrespect/threats a few weeks back, along with his inability to declare where he stands on the gear issue.  Most true naturals will screams their clean-ness from the rooftops.

I'd like to see MattT compete more and do well, as I would for most getbiggers.  Just don't feel the need to threaten me, that's all. 

what does all that have to do with you having a skinny back and legs?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2005, 02:30:15 PM »
matt from the start i said my whole package is better then yours and ill stand by that! conditioning , symetry , balance( lower body equal to upper body)!  if your 5'6 160 in the same condition as me and im say 170 to 175 at 5'9" obviously you will be the bigger guy, but i will have a much better overall complete look !

ypur side chest is tremendous in that pic for natural , but ripped backs and glutes win contests! also you have to win your division to be drug tested at musclemania correct?

also there are quite of few musclemania pros at around 5'9 185 to 195 in contest shape , so dont go to crazy with your size ego!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2005, 02:43:18 PM »
I was 184lbs in this pic, but still shows my back has alot more mucsle then yours.. Do i care? NO, but you want to compare up against me im not backin down...
matt untill you get into real contest shape no one will know how much muscle you have in your back!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2005, 02:45:27 PM »
besides matty, I hate to say it, but you're 170 on gear, with a pile of baby fat.

You should really be ashamed. That makes you what, 160 in contest shape?

Mo's excuses weigh more than that.
until matt enters the natural olympia  and gets ioc standards of drug testing, id have to go with 240 on this one! but you can prove him wrong and come whip my ass next year matty!

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2005, 04:04:47 PM »
Excellent side chest but you do have tiny legs!  My god man-lets play "find the squat rack!!!" :(

xkol

« Reply #94 on: November 28, 2005, 04:19:58 PM »
uhh how can this broomstick slayer call out matt ur skinny as shit i dont giv a f**k how ripped u is theres nothin impressive bout how u look u look like brad pitt in fight club an im bein generous here i think he outsizes u i mean ur torso is tiny an u hav twig arms.  also id like to kno how u can say u hav a game day winnin physique when u aint never even been in a contest wdf ??? really... stop typin.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #95 on: November 28, 2005, 04:44:03 PM »
uhh how can this broomstick slayer call out matt ur skinny as shit i dont giv a f**k how ripped u is theres nothin impressive bout how u look u look like brad pitt in fight club an im bein generous here i think he outsizes u i mean ur torso is tiny an u hav twig arms.  also id like to kno how u can say u hav a game day winnin physique when u aint never even been in a contest wdf ??? really... stop typin.

I wouldn't have been as rude as Big X, but I agree ;D
just not good enough

Jdoug

« Reply #96 on: November 28, 2005, 04:59:11 PM »
I wouldn't have been as rude as Big X, but I agree ;D

me 3  ;D

MattT

« Reply #97 on: November 28, 2005, 07:44:13 PM »

Thanks bro someone needed to say it...

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #98 on: November 28, 2005, 09:04:13 PM »
....ummmm..

First off, I thought the video was good, even though it was a harsh rip on Melvin's AC routine.  He looked great, and to tell the truth, for the people who want to go back to shape, symmetry and all that, then THIS is the look you'd arrive at.

As far as the Natty Matty stuff, who gives a shit.  Sure I think it's cheesy for a guy to compete in a 'natty' show when he's on something.  But when I compare the shape the winner was in and Matt, who's to say Matt's not natural?...who cares, not me.

In the end, I try to watch these videos and not ask is he or isn't he, I just go, hmmm, is this a good bodybuilder or not?...he seemed alright to me!  I don't compare him to IFBB pros, but he's not competing there is he.