Author Topic: Sami Al Haddad's 2005 MuscleMania Posing Routine Video Clip..  (Read 62835 times)

slayer

• Getbig IV
Re: Sami Al Haddad's 2005 MuscleMania Posing Routine Video Clip..
« Reply #200 on: December 03, 2005, 04:41:33 PM »
Slayer, come on post some mandetory poses.. There's no need to wait another 3 weeks.. If u say you are already at 3% bf, then you will just be eating mucsle away if u keep dieting down. Your body has basically has no fat left on it so it will just start eating your muscle.. Post some pics already..
take a chil pill , they are coming! im actually gaining size as im  dieting because i took so long off and the muscle cells shrunk( plus i did a 15 day water fas and 2 , 15 day juice fasts at the beginning of the summer)! the training alone and 2oo grams of protien  a day is bringing me back near wear i was before the yr off. this is basically like someone who never trained before having a growth spirt for his first 6 months before hitting a wall,... ive been under 1300 cals a day now for about 3 months, i should have a tremendous filling out when i carb up!

im saying 3% but i still see some areas where every strand of muscle is not showing( these spots mite be just loose skin since im so depleted of carbs and intracellular fat) so until its done i wont stop!
im measuring under 3% with accumeasure wich is said to  be within 1 % of underwater weighing ( but i think thier full of shit)

ill post pics a week before carb loading and pics of what id look like on contest day... all pics will be posted on the same day , the before and after!

whats your diet and training like now matt/ you taking some time off before getting ready for next year? after this ill take a month off  and just maintain, then start training like a freak!( ive been 7 days a week for about 4 months now alternating cardio and lifting)

MattT

« Reply #201 on: December 03, 2005, 10:07:03 PM »
take a chil pill , they are coming! im actually gaining size as im  dieting because i took so long off and the muscle cells shrunk( plus i did a 15 day water fas and 2 , 15 day juice fasts at the beginning of the summer)! the training alone and 2oo grams of protien  a day is bringing me back near wear i was before the yr off. this is basically like someone who never trained before having a growth spirt for his first 6 months before hitting a wall,... ive been under 1300 cals a day now for about 3 months, i should have a tremendous filling out when i carb up!

im saying 3% but i still see some areas where every strand of muscle is not showing( these spots mite be just loose skin since im so depleted of carbs and intracellular fat) so until its done i wont stop!
im measuring under 3% with accumeasure wich is said to  be within 1 % of underwater weighing ( but i think thier full of shit)

ill post pics a week before carb loading and pics of what id look like on contest day... all pics will be posted on the same day , the before and after!

whats your diet and training like now matt/ you taking some time off before getting ready for next year? after this ill take a month off  and just maintain, then start training like a freak!( ive been 7 days a week for about 4 months now alternating cardio and lifting)

Can't believe u went 3 months on only 1300 cals a day.. As for my training, i have not been in the gym since i was at Venice Golds before the hollywood show.. Im taking a month off from training. Im just relaxing and eating whatever i want for now.. Then in a week or so i will hit the gym again, and get on a strict offseason diet and cardio as well.. Was interesting i watched this weeks The Fit Show on bbing.com and they had this segment about taking a certin blood test. That in the end would tell u what type of a motaboloism you had.. And wether you respond better to carbs, fats, or protiens better.. Im thinking of taking a test like that, but don't know where to go for it.. Maybe a sports medince clinic will do it, also might get that allergic test u talked about earlier to, where would i go for that?

240 or bust

« Reply #202 on: December 03, 2005, 10:08:57 PM »
Im taking a month off from training. Im just relaxing and eating whatever i want for now..

Careful, man. You might balloon up to a massive 165 pounds.

MattT

« Reply #203 on: December 04, 2005, 12:56:22 AM »

Nah im lookin more like i did before the show now around 180lbs..

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #204 on: December 04, 2005, 01:49:48 AM »
Can't believe u went 3 months on only 1300 cals a day.. As for my training, i have not been in the gym since i was at Venice Golds before the hollywood show.. Im taking a month off from training. Im just relaxing and eating whatever i want for now.. Then in a week or so i will hit the gym again, and get on a strict offseason diet and cardio as well.. Was interesting i watched this weeks The Fit Show on bbing.com and they had this segment about taking a certin blood test. That in the end would tell u what type of a motaboloism you had.. And wether you respond better to carbs, fats, or protiens better.. Im thinking of taking a test like that, but don't know where to go for it.. Maybe a sports medince clinic will do it, also might get that allergic test u talked about earlier to, where would i go for that?

Well you could probably figure it out without a test with a bit of experimentation.

240 or bust

« Reply #205 on: December 04, 2005, 04:25:11 AM »
Wow.... no insult meant, MattT.

But has your head always been shaped this way?  It's still early stages, but your head looks much like Cormier or El-Idrise... It's like the front half of your cranium is really growing.  I'm being serious here.   Your elbows, your jaw, and your forehead all seem to have grown. Really!

Growth? Insulin?  It's early in the AM and I'm being quite serious here. Really looks like those parts of you are growing, and I know you hang out with pros, so...

240 or bust

« Reply #206 on: December 04, 2005, 04:30:13 AM »
See what I mean about the shape of your head?

Your dome seems to be following that pattern.  Those men are 30+ years old. You're 21, man. Just showing some concern here.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: December 04, 2005, 07:16:51 AM »
go for the elisa act test, you can find it online nowadays where they send you  a kit to take your blood, u send  it to them and they test like 600 foods or as many as you ask for( the price goes by how many foods you test)! this is the best test by far and the only one a naturapathic physician would use, dont wasre your money on a allergist thet only do unproven skin tests! i had this test about 10 years ago from a osteopathic physician( cost 600 bucks back then) just type in elisa act food allergy test and read about it, youll see its by far the most respected test in the industry!

1300  cals and the fasting wee because i ballooned up to 230 over the yr i didnt train, i basically have some big time allergies to food and can balloon up quick if i eat the avg american diet( wich i did for a good 6 to 8 months) i baically lost about 50 lbs of fat in 8 or so months!( i have some nasty (thin)stretch marks on my thighs to prove it ;D)

you owe me for this matt!    

MattT

« Reply #208 on: December 06, 2005, 06:01:38 PM »
go for the elisa act test, you can find it online nowadays where they send you  a kit to take your blood, u send  it to them and they test like 600 foods or as many as you ask for( the price goes by how many foods you test)! this is the best test by far and the only one a naturapathic physician would use, dont wasre your money on a allergist thet only do unproven skin tests! i had this test about 10 years ago from a osteopathic physician( cost 600 bucks back then) just type in elisa act food allergy test and read about it, youll see its by far the most respected test in the industry!

1300  cals and the fasting wee because i ballooned up to 230 over the yr i didnt train, i basically have some big time allergies to food and can balloon up quick if i eat the avg american diet( wich i did for a good 6 to 8 months) i baically lost about 50 lbs of fat in 8 or so months!( i have some nasty (thin)stretch marks on my thighs to prove it ;D)

you owe me for this matt!    

Aight cool i'll look into it.. Any pics yet??

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #209 on: December 06, 2005, 08:21:53 PM »

Hey 240, what happened to your screen name?
just not good enough

MattT

« Reply #210 on: December 06, 2005, 08:22:44 PM »
Hey 240, what happened to your screen name?

His account has been deleted....

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #211 on: December 06, 2005, 08:27:44 PM »
you've gotta be kidding me, does anybody know why???

I thought he was a moderator??  ???
just not good enough

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: December 06, 2005, 08:31:02 PM »
you've gotta be kidding me, does anybody know why???

I thought he was a moderator??  ???
check this thread out

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=45274.0
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

MattT

« Reply #213 on: December 08, 2005, 11:10:56 PM »
aight Slayer its been a few weeks now lets see some pics... Im not lettin this thread pass by...

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: December 09, 2005, 06:50:53 AM »
aight Slayer its been a few weeks now lets see some pics... Im not lettin this thread pass by...
ill snap a few tommorow pre carb at `166 lb,, ya i weighed myself yesterday morning was very deflated seeing 166 lbs so im goona do a 1 week carb up to see where i am! i needed to lose about 3  to 4 more lbs of fat to get to where i wanted to go but that wieght just depressed me so i went to wegmens and stocked up on carbs last night! i should have stayed off that fuckin scale! ;D

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: December 09, 2005, 07:21:41 AM »
yesterday morning beanpole! ;D

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: December 09, 2005, 11:59:44 AM »
ripped but tiny, you're smaller than underwear models.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

MattT

« Reply #217 on: December 09, 2005, 06:04:59 PM »

I though you would be more ripped then you look in that pic.. You look ok, now we need to see the legs.. Also it only looks like you have to clear abs showing... Your lower abs still hidden by water or fat?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #218 on: December 09, 2005, 06:23:00 PM »
hahahahahaha, your legs look the same size as your arms, pathetic.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Stavios

« Reply #219 on: December 09, 2005, 06:32:35 PM »
I think you both look good

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: December 09, 2005, 06:41:18 PM »
I though you would be more ripped then you look in that pic.. You look ok, now we need to see the legs.. Also it only looks like you have to clear abs showing... Your lower abs still hidden by water or fat?
matts legs look pretty good there. i think he was off on gameday, looks pretty good in the hotel pics to me! :)

matt are you 5'7" or 5'6"?

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: December 09, 2005, 06:45:16 PM »
i have tha right under my ass cheeks to....hope its water,could be fat, could be loose skin from blowing up to 230lbs , if not its old age! ;D

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: December 09, 2005, 06:50:34 PM »
I think you both look good
thanks dude! ;D  after eating some carbs i lost my confrontational edge, im a pussycat now! ;D

Stavios

« Reply #223 on: December 09, 2005, 07:32:12 PM »
thanks dude! ;D  after eating some carbs i lost my confrontational edge, im a pussycat now! ;D

I think you look better a bit less shredded and fuller. Full muscle always looks better than the lean flat ones.

Stavios

« Reply #224 on: December 09, 2005, 07:33:35 PM »
I wish I could get my waist as small as you two guys.
But my hips are just too damn large, I am a gunter in the making  >:(