Author Topic: Sami Al Haddad's 2005 MuscleMania Posing Routine Video Clip..  (Read 63059 times)

FallShineWebDesign

• Getbig III
  • Good Stuff.
Re: Sami Al Haddad's 2005 MuscleMania Posing Routine Video Clip..
« Reply #250 on: December 12, 2005, 05:21:34 PM »
thanks we will work somthing out maybe a discount or something, you do goodwork at a good price so its  good anyway you look at it!

dude, check out the new flash pages...middle row

www.fallshineband.com/one/websites.htm

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #251 on: December 12, 2005, 05:29:35 PM »
 ya chest is way behind from the layoff, i was always behind all my friends with chest in size plus lifts , and i was always ahead of them on back and arms, just a genetic thing probally!
 i would have had to lose about 5 more lbs of body fat( glutes and upper hams is the last to go on me) to really finish it off, so add 10 lbs of mass and 5 lbs less fat , thats where ill be in about 8 months! after that who knows , that mite be it at my age! ;D

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #252 on: December 12, 2005, 05:32:00 PM »
matt from the start i said my whole package is better then yours and ill stand by that! conditioning , symetry , balance( lower body equal to upper body)!  if your 5'6 160 in the same condition as me and im say 170 to 175 at 5'9" obviously you will be the bigger guy, but i will have a much better overall complete look !

Just a reminder of what you said, and what still remains to be seen  ::)  ::)

Don't let 240 get to your head...not sure it's worth much to impress him  :P

WOULD IT KILL YOU TO AIM THAT CAMERA AT YOUR LEGS?! :o  :o
just not good enough

FallShineWebDesign

• Getbig III
  • Good Stuff.
« Reply #253 on: December 12, 2005, 05:35:51 PM »

Longhorns will be quite impressive next month.

At least you guys will have the Heisman to celebrate this year.  :-*

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #254 on: December 12, 2005, 05:38:10 PM »
Just a reminder of what you said, and what still remains to be seen  ::)  ::)

WOULD IT KILL YOU TO AIM THAT CAMERA AT YOUR LEGS?! :o  :o
well taking nothing away from matt at this point i think i showed better muscle seperation, smaller but more complete arms and back to this point and a bit better conditioning! at  5 foot 9" id have to weigh about 190 to compete with matts size at his 165!

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #255 on: December 12, 2005, 05:38:17 PM »
Heisman to celebrate this year.  :-*

Um, that's two years now...another longhorn calculation huh  ::)
just not good enough

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #256 on: December 12, 2005, 05:40:24 PM »
well taking nothing away from matt at this point i think i showed better muscle seperation, smaller but more complete arms and back to this point!

okay, but you have yet to prove that you have better "balance, symmetry, and proportions" right?  Seriously, I'm not trying to diss you or anything, I'm just saying, if you're going to call Matt out and make these claims...BACK IT UP!  :o  Remember, the legs constitute half the body :o
just not good enough

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #257 on: December 12, 2005, 05:42:26 PM »
okay, but you have yet to prove that you have better "balance, symmetry, and proportions" right?  Seriously, I'm not trying to diss you or anything, I'm just saying, if you're going to call Matt out and make these claims...BACK IT UP!  :o  Remember, the legs constitute half the body :o
my legs are actually better then my upper body when trained , thier decent , about equall to my upper body now ! ill have pics !

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: December 12, 2005, 05:46:36 PM »
no doubt man. i was the big mouth that started all this , i deserve any criticism anyone wants to give! ;D

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #259 on: December 12, 2005, 05:51:05 PM »
dude, check out the new flash pages...middle row

www.fallshineband.com/one/websites.htm
trhey look great dude! for the price you really do some big time work!

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: December 12, 2005, 06:20:42 PM »
post pics you skinny faggot
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

MattT

« Reply #261 on: December 12, 2005, 06:23:22 PM »
well taking nothing away from matt at this point i think i showed better muscle seperation, smaller but more complete arms and back to this point and a bit better conditioning! at  5 foot 9" id have to weigh about 190 to compete with matts size at his 165!

Well IMO i think, my delts and arms have better seperation then yours.. Also your delt looks alittle suspect, i mean there a big lump in the middle of your delt with no seperation in it? Would led me to suspect that something was injected into your delt..  Now if you look at my delts you will see seperation.. Also you can see clear seperation in my delt in the side tricep pose..

MattT

« Reply #262 on: December 12, 2005, 06:30:34 PM »
So bro, but  IMO i beat you head to toe even though i have not seen your wheels.. I know you called me out and said that you would blow me away, but from what i have seen. Thats just not the case :-\  Im not one to back down from a challenge even though this is some cheesy interent challenge..
Peace.
MattT~

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: December 12, 2005, 06:34:31 PM »
true.  Slayer, your arms and shoulders are pretty sick, I gotta admit.  PM me your workout split and routine and I'll hook you up with some free web work :)

his arms are cut, but tiny.  at first i thought they looked decent but then i noticed how it was the lighting and its hinding how small they are slayers arm is 15inches max.  his torso is just plain pathetic.
also 240, that's the most fucking retarded thing ive ever heard, doing free web work for his workout routing LOL.  dude training is no secret, doing slayers arm workout wont give you good arms, its genetics you faggot.  and you have some if the worst fucking genetics for arms and well.....everything.  even slayer is better than you, actually slayer is much better than you.  i never thought id say that.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: December 12, 2005, 06:36:01 PM »
Well IMO i think, my delts and arms have better seperation then yours.. Also your delt looks alittle suspect, i mean there a big lump in the middle of your delt with no seperation in it? Would led me to suspect that something was injected into your delt..  Now if you look at my delts you will see seperation.. Also you can see clear seperation in my delt in the side tricep pose..

now thats one out of the woodwork, im injecting stuff! ;D the pics in a mirror wich makes for ablury pic, ill have some good pics up in  a week , after my tanning stuff comes and i drop the water!
 man now your showing some jelousy , after every one here accused you of juicing , i never brought it up once! well here we go my natural body blows ytour fucking piece of shit juiced up body right out of the water !

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #265 on: December 12, 2005, 06:37:40 PM »
now thats one out of the woodwork, im injecting stuff! ;D the pics in a mirror wich makes for ablury pic, ill have some good pics up in  a awweek , after my tanning stuff comes and i drop the water!
shut up faggot.  post the wheels you emaciated ethiopean looking cunt.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: December 12, 2005, 06:37:55 PM »
his arms are cut, but tiny.  at first i thought they looked decent but then i noticed how it was the lighting and its hinding how small they are slayers arm is 15inches max.  his torso is just plain pathetic.
also 240, that's the most fucking retarded thing ive ever heard, doing free web work for his workout routing LOL.  dude training is no secret, doing slayers arm workout wont give you good arms, its genetics you faggot.  and you have some if the worst fucking genetics for arms and well.....everything.  even slayer is better than you, actually slayer is much better than you.  i never thought id say that.
you and matt have to be the same person!

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #267 on: December 12, 2005, 06:39:42 PM »
you and matt have to be the same person!
No it's just that matt and I are not delusional like you faggot.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #268 on: December 12, 2005, 06:40:17 PM »
No it's just that matt and I are not delusional like you faggot.
ya ok matt!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #269 on: December 12, 2005, 06:41:19 PM »

where does your tricep end and shoulder start?

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: December 12, 2005, 06:45:04 PM »
pathetic torso? guess your gh guts number 1 fan! hey if thats what your into, thats your right!

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #271 on: December 12, 2005, 06:48:26 PM »
pathetic torso? guess your gh guts number 1 fan! hey if thats what your into, thats your right!
no im talking about your tiny chest and tiny back and absolutely no thickness, when you turn to the side you dissapear(although you arent exactly massive from the front or back) dont get caught in a draft cause you might blow away you skinny faggot.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: December 12, 2005, 06:50:24 PM »
no im talking about your tiny chest and tiny back and absolutely no thickness, when you turn to the side you dissapear(although you arent exactly massive from the front or back) dont get caught in a draft cause you might blow away you skinny faggot.
ah well thanks for clearing that up you puny  fuck!

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #273 on: December 12, 2005, 06:53:23 PM »
ah well thanks for clearing that up you puny  f**k!
shut the fuck up you douche faggot.

MattT

« Reply #274 on: December 12, 2005, 06:55:07 PM »
where does your tricep end and shoulder start?

Slayer you can PM Ron and ask if me and DOUBLE XL are the same person ::) Ron has all are IP's logged so its pretty easy for him to find out... Again Slayer you don't have shit on me bro.. My 18 year bro has better pecs then you and he does not even workout. Its all about genetics bro... You bicep barely is showing in that side chest pose :D looks like an arm from the teen division at some small local show ::) What were you thinking when you called me out bro? I know you just wanted to draw attention to yourself to hype up your non exsistant personal training biz.. Kinda pullin a 240 there hey slayer?  Watch next Slayer will be threating to kill me ::)