Author Topic: Sami Al Haddad's 2005 MuscleMania Posing Routine Video Clip..  (Read 63112 times)

slayer

• Getbig IV
Re: Sami Al Haddad's 2005 MuscleMania Posing Routine Video Clip..
« Reply #275 on: December 12, 2005, 07:09:48 PM »
Slayer you can PM Ron and ask if me and DOUBLE XL are the same person ::) Ron has all are IP's logged so its pretty easy for him to find out... Again Slayer you don't have shit on me bro.. My 18 year bro has better pecs then you and he does not even workout. Its all about genetics bro... You bicep barely is showing in that side chest pose :D looks like an arm from the teen division at some small local show ::) What were you thinking when you called me out bro? I know you just wanted to draw attention to yourself to hype up your non exsistant personal training biz.. Kinda pullin a 240 there hey slayer?  Watch next Slayer will be threating to kill me ::)
jelous ,jelous, jelous , after the guys you lost to this yr you should just crawl back in a hole an shut the fuck up!

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #276 on: December 12, 2005, 07:12:16 PM »
jelous ,jelous, jelous , after the guys you lost to this yr you should just crawl back in a hole an shut the f**k up!
hahaha!!!  holy shit dude, you really think you look that great? LOL!  you're fucking tiny dude! do i need to spell it out for you??? T I N Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: December 12, 2005, 07:13:34 PM »
one of the many guys matt already lost to!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #278 on: December 12, 2005, 07:15:36 PM »
hahaha!!!  holy shit dude, you really think you look that great? LOL!  you're fucking tiny dude! do i need to spell it out for you??? T I N Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
did i ever once say i look great? nope! just better then matt, even after  not lifting for a long time!

just go look at all the guys who beat matt and that should tell the story, its bodybuilding , not going onstage with a pile of unsculpted mass!

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #279 on: December 12, 2005, 07:17:21 PM »
one of the many guys matt already lost to!
so does that mean that guy is better than matt?  do you really think that guy has any bodybuilding potential?  conditioning can be improved, genetics cannot.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #280 on: December 12, 2005, 07:18:00 PM »
shut the f**k up you douche faggot.
you carry his water bottle or jockstrap around the gym for him homo?

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: December 12, 2005, 07:18:19 PM »
did i ever once say i look great? nope! just better then matt, even after  not lifting for a long time!

just go look at all the guys who beat matt and that should tell the story, its bodybuilding , not going onstage with a pile of unsculpted mass!
matt looks much better than you.

MattT

« Reply #282 on: December 12, 2005, 07:18:55 PM »
jelous ,jelous, jelous , after the guys you lost to this yr you should just crawl back in a hole an shut the f**k up!

Your tellin me to shut the fuck up? Are you serious bro? Your messin with the wrong bro dude... Im takin that statment serious, just because your online typin it does not mean you can get away with anything.. If you think im jealous of you 33 year old skinny punk ass, with no chest, arms, back, legs, or delts. You got to be gettin fucked up the ass on a nightly basis.. Just like any bber who had to pay there dues, thats what im doing, what the fuck are you doin? Other then sitting at your computer trying to get a fuckin website made by 240? Please your a homo, some getbig members PM'd me telling me so..  You are still afraid to post pics of you skinny ass legs.. Now we have to wait a week to see that shit, fuck that...

And don't come back on here tellin me that you were just joking and try suckin up to my ass.. You said what you said, its done  now you have to deal with it bitch!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #283 on: December 12, 2005, 07:20:09 PM »
matt looks much better than you.
so far your about the only 1 whos said that, but that will be determined onstage next yr when im 185 ,,,3%,, hope matt shows his puff body next yr!

MattT

« Reply #284 on: December 12, 2005, 07:20:52 PM »

Unsculpted mass hey ::)

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #285 on: December 12, 2005, 07:21:54 PM »
you carry his water bottle or jockstrap around the gym for him homo?
this isn't about mattT.

it's about you, and what a delusional 32 inch chest, 14.5 inch pumped arm faggot you are.  you're smaller than usher for god sakes you faggot.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #286 on: December 12, 2005, 07:21:57 PM »
Your tellin me to shut the f**k up? Are you serious bro? Your messin with the wrong bro dude... Im takin that statment serious, just because your online typin it does not mean you can get away with anything.. If you think im jealous of you 33 year old skinny punk ass, with no chest, arms, back, legs, or delts. You got to be gettin fucked up the ass on a nightly basis.. Just like any bber who had to pay there dues, thats what im doing, what the f**k are you doin? Other then sitting at your computer trying to get a fuckin website made by 240? Please your a homo, some getbig members PM'd me telling me so..  You are still afraid to post pics of you skinny ass legs.. Now we have to wait a week to see that shit, f**k that...

And don't come back on here tellin me that you were just joking and try suckin up to my ass.. You said what you said, its done  now you have to deal with it bitch!
dude dont go there ill beat your ass like i own you in person, ill be at whatever show you do next yr pal! your a joke , you will never come in shape to a show thats why you lose to stick figures!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #287 on: December 12, 2005, 07:22:48 PM »
Unsculpted mass hey ::)
suck in that gut anymore and you mite break a blood vessel!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #288 on: December 12, 2005, 07:26:38 PM »
Your tellin me to shut the f**k up? Are you serious bro? Your messin with the wrong bro dude... Im takin that statment serious, just because your online typin it does not mean you can get away with anything.. If you think im jealous of you 33 year old skinny punk ass, with no chest, arms, back, legs, or delts. You got to be gettin fucked up the ass on a nightly basis.. Just like any bber who had to pay there dues, thats what im doing, what the f**k are you doin? Other then sitting at your computer trying to get a fuckin website made by 240? Please your a homo, some getbig members PM'd me telling me so..  You are still afraid to post pics of you skinny ass legs.. Now we have to wait a week to see that shit, f**k that...

oooooh what you gonna do post my adress like you do everyone elses you fucking 5 foot 6 inch runt!

i guess your on your cycle, roid rage is getting the best of you , posting 240's address now you wanna find my adress and post it!    looks like you need a shrink young man!

MattT

« Reply #289 on: December 12, 2005, 07:27:12 PM »
dude dont go there ill beat your ass like i own you in person, ill be at whatever show you do next yr pal!

For sure be in miami bro will meet up can't wait!! I'll let you take the 1st punch that way i can call self defence and go balls out on you.. And beat the shit out of your skinny gymnastics ass.. You should try out for the vollyball team this year homo! Make sure to wear that spandex shirt for try outs;) Should get the coaches attention!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #290 on: December 12, 2005, 07:30:22 PM »
For sure be in miami bro will meet up can't wait!! I'll let you take the 1st punch that way i can call self defence and go balls out on you.. And beat the shit out of your skinny gymnastics ass.. You should try out for the vollyball team this year homo! Make sure to wear that spandex shirt for try outs;) Should get the coaches attention!
oh dude you mean fist fight , lol good one  one punch youd be quivering on the ground ! im serious bro you dont want hospital time! unless ytou ever had a 92 mile an hr fastball, throw a football 65 yds  i doubt you can generate  1 punch that will end a life! test me pal! ill be there guarenteed! roid rage boy!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #291 on: December 12, 2005, 07:31:38 PM »
No but im sure someone will PM me the info, i'll just get someone else to post it :D
does it matter, your a little 5 foot 6 inch f**k , step to my door any day push me then ill end your missery!

MattT

« Reply #292 on: December 12, 2005, 07:33:28 PM »
oh dude you mean fist fight , lol good one  one punch youd be quivering on the ground ! im serious bro you dont want hospital time! unless ytou ever had a 92 mile an hr fastball, throw a football 65 yds  i doubt you can generate  1 punch that will end a life! test me pal! ill be there guarenteed! roid rage boy!

Lol this will be good, just wait tell after my show, when i can get some water in me then i'll kick your homo ass;) Have a questionm, when you do you gay ass areobics workouts do you play elton jon music for motivation?  :D

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #293 on: December 12, 2005, 07:33:48 PM »
you bringing this to the dance stay puff?

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #294 on: December 12, 2005, 07:34:49 PM »
something about slayer is just, well....not intimidating.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #295 on: December 12, 2005, 07:38:04 PM »
something about slayer is just, well....not intimidating.
if i win you gonna carry my jock homo? :-*

MattT

« Reply #296 on: December 12, 2005, 07:38:22 PM »
you bringing this to the dance stay puff?

actually you can find more pics on my website www.MattTsinkorang.com of me at around a fat 230lbs.. Go head post those pics of me i already posted them on my damn website a year ago ::)  Lets see what you looked like at 230lbs?

Look at the fat the covers your lower abs :-X 

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #297 on: December 12, 2005, 07:40:10 PM »
Lol this will be good, just wait tell after my show, when i can get some water in me then i'll kick your homo ass;) Have a questionm, when you do you gay ass areobics workouts do you play elton jon music for motivation?  :D
no i sit around and listen to the gayass hip hop shit you listen to!

MattT

« Reply #298 on: December 12, 2005, 07:40:57 PM »

Please tell me what show your going to win.. You really think its that easy to win a show don't you? You'll see when you get there punk.. I doubt you'll even compete loser.. This is just to much fun;)

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #299 on: December 12, 2005, 07:41:18 PM »
20$ says you never show your face.  faggot.