Author Topic: Obama campaign in meltdown. Its all downhill from here.  (Read 2654 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Obama campaign in meltdown. Its all downhill from here.
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2012, 01:09:24 PM »
That is all that the clown in chief can do now.

Instead of explaining how his second term will be different and instead of providing ideas. He resorts to attacking Romney.

That is not an agenda.

Unfortunately that's what works.. It doesn't say a lot for the majority of Americans..

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2012, 01:22:03 PM »
Top Liberal Calls for Eva Longoria's Resignation from Obama Campaign
 Breitbart ^ | 18 Oct 2012, | John Nolte

Posted on 10/18/2012 1:57:37 PM PDT by

After re-tweeting a tweet that declared as "stupid" any and all minorities and women who support a "racist/misogynist twat" named Mitt Romney, and then attempting to cover it up Anthony Weiner-style with a bizarre tweet blaming Twitter for "things in my timeline" -- actress and Obama campaign co-chair Eva Longoria is now learning something about accountability.

This morning, Longoria was forced to tweet out an apology. Now her resignation from the Obama campaign has been called for.

For high-profile Obama supporter, Alan Colmes, it looks as though Longoria's apology was too little and way too late. Today on Fox News, the Democrat called for Ms. Longoria to resign from her high-profile perch on the Obama campaign.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

lol
awesome
eva nevr was hot
no boobs
just shorty slut who long timed old movie producers

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2012, 02:20:23 PM »
Unfortunately that's what works.. It doesn't say a lot for the majority of Americans..

Something that far over the top doesn't work...and when you do literally nothing but sneer at and attack the people you're running against, you turn people off...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2012, 03:38:39 PM »
Axelrod Sounding Sad: 'No Matter What, We've Given This Campaign Everything We've Got'
 NewsBusters ^ | Mark Finkelstein

Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 6:28:25 PM by

Four years ago, David Axelrod was exuberantly riding the Obama wave. Today, the poor guy sounds decidedly down in the dumps. Check out this line from an email he sent to people on the Obama campaign list: "I don't know how this is going to end. But no matter what, I know each of us will have given this campaign everything we've got."

Yikes! Take two Prozac and call me in the morning if you're still trailing by five in the Gallup poll!

More after the jump.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.