Author Topic: Gallup Poll Crosstabs - R+22 in the South  (Read 2190 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Gallup Poll Crosstabs - R+22 in the South
« on: October 18, 2012, 03:13:45 PM »
Today's Gallup 7-day tracker has Mitt Romney leading President Barack Obama 51-45. Horrible, right?
 First of all, this is all pre-debate stuff. But forget about even that, because look at the poll crosstabs from yesterday's edition (when it was 50-46):

Romney's entire advantage in this poll comes from a massive lead in the South. Now sure, some of that may be Florida, but the state-level polling certainly doesn't show that. So Romney is driving up big margins in Texas, Alabama, Oklahoma, Mississippi and other such presidentially irrelevant states? Good for him! I'm sure that'll be cold comfort as he loses the states that actually matter in the Midwest and West.

East

O+4

Midwest

O+4

South

R+22

West

O+6

11:07 AM PT: Latest tracking polls:

Rasmussen (national): Romney +1, was R+2 yesterday
 Rasmussen (Swing states): Obama +3 (50-47)
 Ipsos/Reuters: Obama +3
 YouGov/Economist: Obama +1
 IBD/TIPP: Obama +1
 RAND: Obama +5

None have included post-debate numbers, because those can't be polled until today

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Gallup Poll Crosstabs - R+22 in the South
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 03:19:43 PM »
Today's Gallup 7-day tracker has Mitt Romney leading President Barack Obama 51-45. Horrible, right?
 First of all, this is all pre-debate stuff. But forget about even that, because look at the poll crosstabs from yesterday's edition (when it was 50-46):

Romney's entire advantage in this poll comes from a massive lead in the South. Now sure, some of that may be Florida, but the state-level polling certainly doesn't show that. So Romney is driving up big margins in Texas, Alabama, Oklahoma, Mississippi and other such presidentially irrelevant states? Good for him! I'm sure that'll be cold comfort as he loses the states that actually matter in the Midwest and West.

East

O+4

Midwest

O+4

South

R+22

West

O+6

11:07 AM PT: Latest tracking polls:

Rasmussen (national): Romney +1, was R+2 yesterday
 Rasmussen (Swing states): Obama +3 (50-47)
 Ipsos/Reuters: Obama +3
 YouGov/Economist: Obama +1
 IBD/TIPP: Obama +1
 RAND: Obama +5

None have included post-debate numbers, because those can't be polled until today

Late to the party again, Blacken. That narrative has crashed and burned.

One, if Romney's advantage is due to the south, Obama's advantage is due to the Northeast and West Coast. So, it's a wash there.

Two, why is Obama going to NEW HAMPSHIRE, WISCONSIN, and IOWA, if all of Romney's gains are in the South?

Three, you're posting yesterday's Rasmussen swing state report that had Obama up three. It appears you've quickly forgotten today's Rasmussen swing state (POST DEBATE, I might add) has Romney up 1.

But, thanks for playing.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 03:30:15 PM »
so Rasmussen swing state poll is good but their electoral map is no good ,i get it ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 03:36:12 PM »
so Rasmussen swing state poll is good but their electoral map is no good ,i get it ;D

You hardly get it.

You liked Rasmussen's swing state poll yesterday, posting it, left and right. Today, now that it has Romney up.....not so much.

Plus, I explained the difference between Rasmussen's EC map and RCP (which includes Rasmussen's numbers).

As for Gallup, Obama's "+4" on the West is probably due to two states (California and Washington state)

In the East, it's mainly the Northeast....no surprise there.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 03:53:11 PM »
Late to the party again, Blacken. That narrative has crashed and burned.

One, if Romney's advantage is due to the south, Obama's advantage is due to the Northeast and West Coast. So, it's a wash there.

Two, why is Obama going to NEW HAMPSHIRE, WISCONSIN, and IOWA, if all of Romney's gains are in the South?

Three, you're posting yesterday's Rasmussen swing state report that had Romney up three. It appears you've quickly forgotten today's Rasmussen swing state (POST DEBATE, I might add) has Romney up 1.

But, thanks for playing.
brutal truth and ownage

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 03:59:51 PM »
brutal truth and ownage

doesn't mean much coming from the right wing bunch ;D you do realize that if obama wins WISCONSIN, OHIO and IOWA he pretty much locks it up.mmmm that might be why he's there  :D :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 04:06:21 PM »
doesn't mean much coming from the right wing bunch ;D you do realize that if obama wins WISCONSIN, OHIO and IOWA he pretty much locks it up.mmmm that might be why he's there  :D :D

In addition to not being able to spell or put together a sentence properly, you apparently can't COUNT, either.

Check RCP's electoral college map. Romney - 206; Obama - 201. Those three states have a combined 34 EC votes. That puts Obama to 235......NOT enough to give Obama the win.

With Romney's 206, he can win most of the remainder of the swing states and take the presidency.

The fact that Obama is still burning money in states, which he should have locked up weeks ago (if not, months ago), shows how much trouble he is having.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 04:15:32 PM »
sure if you go by there map,didn't know that was the only map,or that getbig was a spelling bee .this coming from someone who gets his information from haniddy and rush mmmmmm no wonder  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2012, 04:16:02 PM »
In addition to not being able to spell or put together a sentence properly, you apparently can't COUNT, either.

Check RCP's electoral college map. Romney - 206; Obama - 201. Those three states have a combined 34 EC votes. That puts Obama to 235......NOT enough to give Obama the win.

With Romney's 206, he can win most of the remainder of the swing states and take the presidency.
;D :D :D ;D :D ;)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2012, 04:20:22 PM »
sure if you go by there map,didn't know that was the only map,or that getbig was a spelling bee .this coming from someone who gets his information from haniddy and rush mmmmmm no wonder  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

In other words, I get my information from (among other sources) THE TOP TWO talk radio shows in the country; whereas, you bottom feed from the red-headed stepchild of cable news (where people get thrills up the leg over Obama) and rely on second-rate comedians for YOUR information (which explains a lot, since most of your posts are a joke).

Of course, since nobody was talking about Rush or HANNITY (get a clue and a Speak-and-Spell, genius), it only shows just how pathetic weak your little quips are.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2012, 04:20:57 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2012, 04:22:58 PM »
In other words, I get my information from (among other sources) THE TOP TWO talk radio shows in the country; whereas, you bottom feed from the red-headed stepchild of cable news (where people get thrills up the leg over Obama) and rely on second-rate comedians for YOUR information (which explains a lot, since most of your posts are a joke).

Of course, since nobody was talking about Rush or HANNITY (get a clue and a Speak-and-Spell, genius), it only shows just how pathetic weak your little quips are.
:D :D ;D ;D :D ;)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2012, 04:23:04 PM »

are you guys dating,just asking

Once your silliness gets taking apart agian, are you going to turn into Whork? Just asking!!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2012, 04:26:46 PM »

you act just like hannity,  hahahahahhahahahahaha mcway gets his news from hannity and rush and he's proud of it   priceless :D :D :D :D :D :D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2012, 04:28:09 PM »
Once your silliness gets taking apart agian, are you going to turn into Whork? Just asking!!

hahahahahahah mr. spelling  you are tooooo much

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2012, 04:49:28 PM »
hahahahahahah mr. spelling  you are tooooo much

Mine is a typo; what's your excuse, Mr. I-Need-A-Speak-N-Spell?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2012, 04:52:31 PM »
you act just like hannity,  hahahahahhahahahahaha mcway gets his news from hannity and rush and he's proud of it   priceless :D :D :D :D :D :D

I sure do. And, I don't have to worry about Hannity going into heat, getting thrills up his leg, unlike your boy over at MSNBC.

Keep relying on MSNBC and second-rate comedians. It's par the course for your pathetic posts. Who knows, maybe you'll look as sad and pitiful as the anchors on that abysmal excuse of a network do, if Romney wins the presidency.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Gallup Poll Crosstabs - R+22 in the South b
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2012, 05:21:40 PM »
You hardly get it.

You liked Rasmussen's swing state poll yesterday, posting it, left and right. Today, now that it has Romney up.....not so much.

Plus, I explained the difference between Rasmussen's EC map and RCP (which includes Rasmussen's numbers).

As for Gallup, Obama's "+4" on the West is probably due to two states (California and Washington state)

In the East, it's mainly the Northeast....no surprise there.
You don't get it. You're politically aligned with people who would call a racist slur in another thread.

You seem like a smart guy so I'm sure you know why Obama does poorly in the South, whether you are going to admit it here or not.

In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to the Republican Party strategy of gaining political support or winning elections in the Southern section of the country by implicitly appealing to racism against African Americans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

I'm genuinely interested into what happened to you that made you such a messed up person. Must be one hell of a story.
G

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2012, 05:26:02 PM »
I sure do. And, I don't have to worry about Hannity going into heat, getting thrills up his leg, unlike your boy over at MSNBC.

Keep relying on MSNBC and second-rate comedians. It's par the course for your pathetic posts. Who knows, maybe you'll look as sad and pitiful as the anchors on that abysmal excuse of a network do, if Romney wins the presidency.

i watch mostly cnn,so i guess that blows your argument out of the water,go figure hannity boy,anybody who gets their news from the likes of hannity and rush is probably not to bright,i can't even imagine anybody admitting that :D :D :D :D :D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2012, 05:35:26 PM »
You don't get it. You're politically aligned with people who would call a racist slur in another thread.

You seem like a smart guy so I'm sure you know why Obama does poorly in the South, whether you are going to admit it here or not.

In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to the Republican Party strategy of gaining political support or winning elections in the Southern section of the country by implicitly appealing to racism against African Americans.

I'm genuinely interested into what happened to you that made you such a messed up person. Must be one hell of a story.

he's hannity and rush's water boy and admits it

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2012, 05:46:57 PM »

In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to the Republican Party strategy of gaining political support or winning elections in the Southern section of the country by implicitly appealing to racism against African Americans. [/i]

You don't get it.

The people that have called me racial slurs are "brothers", who can't grasp the concept that I'm not falling prostrate before this pitiful president of ours.

Being black DOES NOT MANDATE being a Democrat, as strange as that may sound to you. And since more black people are in poverty and unemployed under Obama than have been under any other president in DECADES, there's no way I'm voting for this pathetic empty suit.

In American politics, the ones that blocked the Civil Rights Acts, that literally blocked blacks from entering white schools WERE ALL DEMOCRATS. Planned Parenthood was created for the expressed purpose of KILLING BLACK PEOPLE (and, here's a hint; if they knew you'd be a homosexual in the womb, you'd probably have been sliced to ribbons, in utero, as well).

And, the last time I checked Obama was hardly the only Democrat presidential candidate to do poorly in the South.

Al Gore Jr. (Father of VP Al Gore III) was card-carrying member of the Klan, as was the late Congressman, Robert Byrd, both Democrats.

And, who's blocking school choice, keeping black kids in crappy public schools, instead of giving them a shot at a decent education....DEMOCRATS.

So, you can cease and desist with your rather STUPID blustering that my skin color requires me to vote for your pitiful party and its limp-wristed punk of a president.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2012, 05:53:35 PM »
i watch mostly cnn,so i guess that blows your argument out of the water,go figure hannity boy,anybody who gets their news from the likes of hannity and rush is probably not to bright,i can't even imagine anybody admitting that :D :D :D :D :D

That would be the OTHER red-headed stepchild of cable news, DOG-DEAD LAST in the ratings (except for the occasional political coverage; then, it goes back to MSNBC).

And of course, Hannity and Limbaugh are two of several sources of where I get my news. I've proven that over the years, based on my links and reference, including CNN, where I cited their breakdown of Obama's second debate.

Whether you can imagine anything in that car wreck you call a brain makes little difference to me. Hannity and Limbaugh are the best on talk radio, which is more than I can say for their liberal counterparts. And, considering that Hannity DESTROYS his competition (if you can call it that) on CNN and MSNBC, using him as a source works well for me.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2012, 06:14:21 PM »
That would be the OTHER red-headed stepchild of cable news, DOG-DEAD LAST in the ratings (except for the occasional political coverage; then, it goes back to MSNBC).

And of course, Hannity and Limbaugh are two of several sources of where I get my news. I've proven that over the years, based on my links and reference, including CNN, where I cited their breakdown of Obama's second debate.

Whether you can imagine anything in that car wreck you call a brain makes little difference to me. Hannity and Limbaugh are the best on talk radio, which is more than I can say for their liberal counterparts. And, considering that Hannity DESTROYS his competition (if you can call it that) on CNN and MSNBC, using him as a source works well for me.

you just proved my point,just because it number one in ratings doesn't make it a great news source  :D :D :D :D :D  h.r.w.b  [hannity rush water boy]

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2012, 06:15:15 PM »
You don't get it.

The people that have called me racial slurs are "brothers", who can't grasp the concept that I'm not falling prostrate before this pitiful president of ours.

Being black DOES NOT MANDATE being a Democrat, as strange as that may sound to you. And since more black people are in poverty and unemployed under Obama than have been under any other president in DECADES, there's no way I'm voting for this pathetic empty suit.

In American politics, the ones that blocked the Civil Rights Acts, that literally blocked blacks from entering white schools WERE ALL DEMOCRATS. Planned Parenthood was created for the expressed purpose of KILLING BLACK PEOPLE (and, here's a hint; if they knew you'd be a homosexual in the womb, you'd probably have been sliced to ribbons, in utero, as well).

And, the last time I checked Obama was hardly the only Democrat presidential candidate to do poorly in the South.

Al Gore Jr. (Father of VP Al Gore III) was card-carrying member of the Klan, as was the late Congressman, Robert Byrd, both Democrats.

And, who's blocking school choice, keeping black kids in crappy public schools, instead of giving them a shot at a decent education....DEMOCRATS.

So, you can cease and desist with your rather STUPID blustering that my skin color requires me to vote for your pitiful party and its limp-wristed punk of a president.

Nonsense! White, well to do Liberals are in a much better position to explain to African Americans what their political affiliation should be. Clearly, you just haven't been watching enough television or your a dirty race traitor with a mind of his own.  

Shame on you!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2012, 06:37:35 PM »
swing states are all that matters.   romney blowing out obama in some places.   those don't matter.   swing state electorals are the whole race.