Author Topic: About do embark on var only cycle!  (Read 2023 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
About do embark on var only cycle!
« on: October 18, 2012, 06:58:23 PM »
Mainly for shits and giggles.

Plan is:
Week1: 50 mg a day
Week2: 50 mg/day
Week 3-6: 50 mgs twice a day (100 total)
Week7-8: 50 mgs/day

Just seeing what will happen, main goal is to add a solid 10 of keepable lbm while not aggrevating my gyno, and minimizing hair loss. 
you are gay.

bleed

• Getbig II
Re: About do embark on var only cycle!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 07:07:03 PM »
Definitely possible. What's you cycle history like? Have you used var before? a lot of guys have issues with shedding with any moderate dose of DHT based gear. Definitely post up your results. I've been wondering what var alone can do with a tuned up diet.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 07:16:36 PM »
3 cycles before, both test and deca, good results

I am pretty lean naturally, so seeing what it does to my overall muscle shape and definition

It's also hg var, so seeing what happens, I will post results
you are gay.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 05:15:55 AM »
I accidently ran anavar solo because the rep sent me anavar instead of nolva, actually the bags were mixed up they were IP 15mg anavar tabs. I did not even order anavar they were labelled as nolva but they were red and said IP on one side and 15 on the other. I also got aromasin. and I got some clomid. The nolva never made it in the pack they labelled the anavar as nolva but I knew there nolva was white and 20mg but Ip would change doses and colors all the time. Plus they sent me extra tabs I thought to make up for the diffrence since they were 15mg and not 20mg.

So I took anavar thinking it was nolva for a few weeks I could definately tell after a few weeks something was up i felt way better at the Gym and I felt like going heavy plus I have a spot below my knee that always gets a little itchy when I use steroids and that spot flared up. So I emailed the rep and he said "wow stop taking those you accidently got mailed anavar". For IP anavar it was actually good! The aromasin and clomid was for someone else so I had no PCT for the original cycle I came off it was like I was just bridging with var. The rep was cool he let me keep all the tabs and sent me my money back and I ordered some other nolva from overseas express.

But damn I really was surprised IP made decent var.This was in 06 though. I used other anavar and I seriously think the IP was some of the better anavar I have taken. made me feel real strong. It is expensive to run anavar solo but it def beats using creatine and protein shakes.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 06:07:26 AM »
You won't gain 10 pounds of LBM on that.

8)

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 03:22:25 PM »
i just ran some anavar from IP they were 50 mg orange squares that said BD.. my buddy did a melting test and said it wasnt anavar.. this was 2012.. so maybe 06 was better.. i think the batches vary.. some BS cuz i bought kind of a lot and then my buddy order a few months later and his pills looked way more official... regardless when i tried their winny not long ago it was legit, felt it in my joints.. and i liked the results and it was a winny cycle only...obv would have been better if i added some T in that bitch yeeee

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2012, 06:09:23 PM »
You won't gain 10 pounds of LBM on that.

8)
Stay positive homey!

Bet I will gain more than 2 pounds on it!
you are gay.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2012, 07:01:42 PM »
Stay positive homey!

Bet I will gain more than 2 pounds on it!

For sure man! Just trying to give you realistic advice.

You can gain some LBM on it for sure.

Good luck!

8)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 07:30:03 PM »
Thanks man, just trying to lean up a little, get a little harder... Basically it's an experimental cycle to see what happens.   I am just sick of using test, and deca, then u need an AI, cabergolin, hcg, clomid, etc... Just gets so damn complicated!
you are gay.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2012, 08:46:57 PM »
Thanks man, just trying to lean up a little, get a little harder... Basically it's an experimental cycle to see what happens.   I am just sick of using test, and deca, then u need an AI, cabergolin, hcg, clomid, etc... Just gets so damn complicated!

I think you`d get way better results on low doses of test and/or deca and still avoid any sides.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2012, 04:54:59 AM »
i just ran some anavar from IP they were 50 mg orange squares that said BD.. my buddy did a melting test and said it wasnt anavar.. this was 2012.. so maybe 06 was better.. i think the batches vary.. some BS cuz i bought kind of a lot and then my buddy order a few months later and his pills looked way more official... regardless when i tried their winny not long ago it was legit, felt it in my joints.. and i liked the results and it was a winny cycle only...obv would have been better if i added some T in that bitch yeeee

Well these were authentic IP anavar tabs not the british Dragon knockoffs. these had a IP on one side and a 15 on the other side and were red. they were damn effective. I felt crazy strong on them.
Like I said this was in 06 though. def it was anavar. Like overload said even on heavy cycles it is hard to yield 10lbs of lean muscle mass. your lucky to get 4-5lbs of LBM. depends heavily on your training and diet. Real good var will give you very painfull pumps. You feel strong but you get so much bloodflow to the muscle you are training it is hard to keep lifting sometimes.

That is my experience but I did stack winstrol with the var and man I got some super painfull pumps! could of been the winstrol since it draws out water wich makes your joints hurt. when I just ran the IP anavar on accident at 45mg a day I didn't have those real paifull pumps I just fely strong as all hell. I felt real strong on the first anavar I ever tried as well but I stacked that with winstrol for a cutter. Very painfull pumps. I felt super strong but had such painfull pumps I had to stop lifting during some sets due to the bloodflow to the muscle. The muscle felt like it was going to rip.

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2012, 12:48:40 PM »
^^^ yea i def didnt have anavar then.. those were the results i was hearing about and expecting... should slap my source in the face

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2012, 08:48:15 AM »
I gained. 20 lb on my 1st cycle var only with 1.62 androgel for TRT.  Started TRT  and threw the var in. It was fukm awesome @60 mg  a day!! I ended up ripped amd bigger. Like fukn veims everywhere man. It was great.
RS

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2012, 05:56:07 PM »
I gained. 20 lb on my 1st cycle var only with 1.62 androgel for TRT.  Started TRT  and threw the var in. It was fukm awesome @60 mg  a day!! I ended up ripped amd bigger. Like fukn veims everywhere man. It was great.
RS
20 pounds off of var? How long did u run it?
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2012, 07:21:58 PM »
Starting weight 228, will keep weekly updates!
you are gay.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2012, 07:58:07 PM »
They sold you bunk Var and then you went ahead and re-ordered from them.  ::)
T

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2012, 09:12:20 PM »
no i got winstrol from them and it was legit.. and then 2nd order i bought the var because the winny was bothering my joints, mostly knees, and so i decided to switch to var.. then i got the "var" and i havent ordered anything from that source since.. but my friend did place another order for a small amount of var and he said the pills looked diff, color/ press and harder..