Author Topic: Tagg Romney Says He Wants To ‘Take A Swing’ At Obama  (Read 2976 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Tagg Romney Says He Wants To ‘Take A Swing’ At Obama
« on: October 18, 2012, 07:47:16 PM »

(Think Progress) Appearing on the Bill Lumaye Show, a North Carolina radio program, Tagg Romney — one of Mitt Romney’s five sons — said that he wanted to rush the stage and “take a swing” at President Obama during the debates.

BILL LUMAYE: I’m going to ask something I think a lot of people want to know, or at least I do. What is it like for you to hear the President of the United States call your dad a liar. How do you react to that?

TAGG ROMNEY: Jump out of your seat and you want to rush down to the debate stage and take a swing at him. But you know you can’t do that because… Well, first there is a lot of Secret Service between you and him but also because this is the nature of the process.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Tagg Romney Says He Wants To ‘Take A Swing’ At Obama
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 09:09:16 PM »
So do I.

LOL @ "Think Progress" haha

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 09:22:07 PM »
The only problem with hitting Bathhouse Barry is that you probably would have to square off with Michelle.  She could take a full grown man..

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 09:26:28 PM »
The only problem with hitting Bathhouse Barry is that you probably would have to square off with Michelle.  She could take a full grown man..
A friend of mine recently said the following -

"Man, Michelle Obama looks like she's about 2 generations from the tree."

I lol'd.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 09:30:19 PM »

I lol'd.

Careful, you're going to get garebear in here crying with comments like that.  ;D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 09:33:08 PM »
shit for a minute i thought i was on the kkk forum  :o

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 09:54:37 PM »
shit for a minute i thought i was on the kkk forum  :o

Good, maybe you'll fuck off in that case?  ???

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2012, 09:57:18 PM »
trade in the white hood for key board  ;D

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2012, 01:50:00 PM »

I lol'd.

Lol :D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2012, 02:18:11 PM »
Funny, as I watched the debate, I wanted to take a swing at Romney.

He is such a little nancy boy. I bet he's got a glass jaw.

and I personally would take great pleasure if I ever got to see Michelle Obama clock his ass.

A prissy ass like him needs to get his ass kicked by a girl in full view of the nation so they can understand what a prissy ass is on the ballot!  Where's the puke emoticon when you need it?
w

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2012, 02:18:40 PM »

and I personally would take great pleasure if I ever got to see Michelle Obama clock his ass.

A prissy ass like him needs to get his ass kicked by a girl in full view of the nation so they can understand what a prissy ass is on the ballot!  Where's the puke emoticon when you need it?
::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2012, 02:42:19 PM »
LOL @ Odonnell challenging him.

Lawrence odonnell is a pompous crybaby but my money would be on him to win that throwdown.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2012, 02:56:55 PM »
LOL please..........Romney's sons are a bunch of limp wristed fucking fags.  None of them have probably ever been in a real fight in their life let alone probably can even throw a real punch.  I hate Obama as much as the next guy but Romney?  That dude just screams gay old fucking Mormon fag.  He's such a fucking nancy acting guy.  His sons are the prototypical rich white frat boy who probably all used to give themselves alcohol enemas in college because they didn't want to admit they'd rather have a real cock up their ass.  And that baboon looking reggin bitch Michelle would probably hold Romney's balls with one hand while she beats the shit out of his sons with the other.  LOL.......Meanwhile Obama's over there in the corner cuckolding Romney's leave it to beaver wife.  I bet she fantasizes all day about sucking Obama off while getting trained by 10 black guys.  All those rich white women are the same.  Their genetics go all the way back to slave days when the owner was away the wife was sucking off all the slaves and getting screwed black. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2012, 03:03:35 PM »
LOL please..........Romney's sons are a bunch of limp wristed fucking fags.  None of them have probably ever been in a real fight in their life let alone probably can even throw a real punch.  I hate Obama as much as the next guy but Romney?  That dude just screams gay old fucking Mormon fag.  He's such a fucking nancy acting guy.  His sons are the prototypical rich white frat boy who probably all used to give themselves alcohol enemas in college because they didn't want to admit they'd rather have a real cock up their ass.  And that baboon looking reggin bitch Michelle would probably hold Romney's balls with one hand while she beats the shit out of his sons with the other.  LOL.......Meanwhile Obama's over there in the corner cuckolding Romney's leave it to beaver wife.  I bet she fantasizes all day about sucking Obama off while getting trained by 10 black guys.  All those rich white women are the same.  Their genetics go all the way back to slave days when the owner was away the wife was sucking off all the slaves and getting screwed black. 

I... don't know what to make of this post.
It started off fairly normal, and then just took an extreme left turn to crazy town.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2012, 03:20:37 PM »

Funny, I had pretty much the opposite reaction and NO, I'm not mistaken courtesy, respect, consideration, and over-all well mannered for being a "prissy ass".
:

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2012, 03:32:35 PM »
Funny, I had pretty much the opposite reaction and NO, I'm not mistaken courtesy, respect, consideration, and over-all well mannered for being a "prissy ass".

I wish I had seen courtesy, respect, consideration and overall good manners on his part.

Instead I saw a whiny ass little prat who I simply wanted to swat like a fly.

And the moderator was horrendous!
w

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2012, 03:38:32 PM »
I wish I had seen courtesy, respect, consideration and overall good manners on his part.

Instead I saw a whiny ass little prat who I simply wanted to swat like a fly.

And the moderator was horrendous!

Agreed on the moderator.
:

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2012, 03:52:24 PM »

A prissy ass like him needs to get his ass kicked by a girl in full view of the nation so they can understand what a prissy ass is on the ballot!  Where's the puke emoticon when you need it?
whats funny is youre the same type of idiot female who when a man responds to physical violence from a women says that men should never put their hands on women...

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2012, 03:48:21 AM »

Haha love it :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2012, 03:53:58 AM »

Haha love it :D

Ghettobama is half white remember asshole?   His boyfriend Larry Sinclair said he nothing special.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2012, 04:02:41 AM »
Ghettobama is half white remember asshole?   His boyfriend Larry Sinclair said he nothing special.

And how does the fact that Obama is half white make Romney any less of a fag?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2012, 04:07:53 AM »

And how does the fact that Obama is half white make Romney any less of a fag?

It doesn't but gaybama is still a twink.