Author Topic: Man with Worlds Biggest Arms Denies Synthol - I can lift 300 pounds  (Read 37631 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Man with Worlds Biggest Arms Denies Synthol - I can lift 300 pounds
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2012, 07:53:21 PM »
Their time will come....

Yep he will be next.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2012, 07:55:21 PM »
  FILTH

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2012, 05:33:46 AM »
funny how the man who didn't even know what synthol is can tell you it causes nerve damage and makes you rattle like an old car.
Guy needs to have his arms syringed by officials for the truth.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2012, 05:54:32 AM »
I cant believe that this fuckin joke is getting away with it - surely even the public can see bullshit all over this. He has so much oil in his arms its embarrassing.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2012, 06:25:49 AM »
I cant believe that this fuckin joke is getting away with it - surely even the public can see bullshit all over this. He has so much oil in his arms its embarrassing.
Don't be fooled here by his happy smile he portrays on the camera, inside he is burning up, he sees the forums, he sees the comments.

He is trying desperately( because he is stupid) to explain himself in the hopes that if he can get a few videos out and some exposures in some article he can save face and people will believe him.

Here is a guy that doesn't know how the public perceives things, he simply does not know, he is finding out the hard way. The internet world is barbaric, it has no mercy and it does not forgive, he will be mocked and insulted till the day he dies for what he is doing now. Right now he is still in denial but it is just a matter of time before his wife, family and friends start telling him ( because they are online too) that he is a laughing stock and the world around him has this fake image as to smile when they walk by him and when he is not looking laugh and gossip about what a clown he is. Then embarrassment will kick in,it will not be a fun road for him that's for sure.

Trust me he is not getting away with it and just imagine how many emails, letters and everything you can think of Guinness is receiving everyday over this clown, trust me they are getting hit hard.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2012, 06:32:24 AM »
Don't be fooled here by his happy smile he portrays on the camera, inside he is burning up, he sees the forums, he sees the comments.

He is trying desperately( because he is stupid) to explain himself in the hopes that if he can get a few videos out and some exposures in some article he can save face and people will believe him.

Here is a guy that doesn't know how the public perceives things, he simply does not know, he is finding out the hard way. The internet world is barbaric, it has no mercy and it does not forgive, he will be mocked and insulted till the day he dies for what he is doing now. Right now he is still in denial but it is just a matter of time before his wife, family and friends start telling him ( because they are online too) that he is a laughing stock and the world around him has this fake image as to smile when they walk by him and when he is not looking laugh and gossip about what a clown he is. Then embarrassment will kick in,it will not be a fun road for him that's for sure.

Trust me he is not getting away with it and just imagine how many emails, letters and everything you can think of Guinness is receiving everyday over this clown, trust me they are getting hit hard.

Are you suggesting that those canons are not 100% Halal OneTime?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2012, 06:49:08 AM »
check out this star

soup between sets builds mass

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2012, 04:31:38 AM »
 shawn perine has now contacted guinness, here's his letter challenging them.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/11yihw/an_open_letter_from_muscle_fitness_editorinchief/

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #83 on: October 24, 2012, 06:16:26 AM »

http://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/11yihw/an_open_letter_from_muscle_fitness_editorinchief/
Good for him, time to expose the LYING FILT that is moustafa ismail.
H

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 24, 2012, 07:21:24 AM »
I can't decide who I dislike more, this guy with his synthol arms, the assistant manager at the gym who backs up his claims, or Guinness for actually believing him and allowing him to hold the record.

I vote for anyone who takes this idiot with oiled up guns serious.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2012, 06:55:42 PM »
I vote for anyone who takes this idiot with oiled up guns serious.
Like I said in my post before, his misery is just beginning, this guy might even commit suicide, there over 10 million pissed of campers on this issue alone, trust me people will bring it to him, I feel sorry for him and he does not know what he got himself into. I mean 99% of these stupid clowns put synthol in them knowing full well they are not fooling anyone, they are on line they know what is up but this fool is insulting everyones intelligents and pulled a fast one with guiness and this is the difference, he went to far.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #86 on: October 24, 2012, 07:05:12 PM »
Maybe he was walking and there was a needle on the floor with synthol, and by accident he tripped, and both his arms fell on the needle filled synthol, and he had no idea what it was. A likely explanation.
X

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #87 on: October 24, 2012, 07:11:47 PM »
Maybe he was walking and there was a needle on the floor with synthol, and by accident he tripped, and both his arms fell on the needle filled synthol, and he had no idea what it was. A likely explanation.
lol, that would have to happen twice a day with a 5cc plunge, in his tricep and twice a day with a 5cc plunge in his biceps, YES that is the level these fools play at.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2012, 07:14:02 PM »
lol, that would have to happen twice a day with a 5cc plunge, in his tricep and twice a day with a 5cc plunge in his biceps, YES that is the level these fools play at.

He will either use the excuse I gave, or tell everyone that Ninjas forced synthol into his arm. The ninjas got tired of Flex.
X

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #89 on: October 24, 2012, 07:17:18 PM »
He will either use the excuse I gave, or tell everyone that Ninjas forced synthol into his arm. The ninjas got tired of Flex.
Ya that is funny, if he is stupid enough to believe that he is fooling us, then it would not surprise if he said something along those lines lol

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2012, 07:21:30 PM »

Haha ponying up $2000, this guy's a real heavy hitter ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2012, 07:37:33 PM »
Haha ponying up $2000, this guy's a real heavy hitter ::)

Hulkotron, never forget one thing:

BODYBUILDING IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!
X

Kolchak

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2012, 11:09:33 AM »
What happens to the synthol this fool put into his body?  Is it absorbed by the body over time, or does it have to be physically removed?  Can't be too healthy . . .

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2012, 11:10:37 AM »
anyone know what city this fucking clown resides at?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2012, 03:22:02 PM »
What happens to the synthol this fool put into his body?  Is it absorbed by the body over time, or does it have to be physically removed?  Can't be too healthy . . .
Muscle or meat can hold anything without being affected, for years even without harming you, but the oil leaks further into his body and if it stays moist it could result in an infection, it is very dangerous to use the inside of your muscle as storage for a compound that can result in your death, it can block blood flow and it can also result in blood clotting. As far

As far as your question is concerned, yes it will eventually come out, the body secrets as waist internal, of course microscopic amounts at a time and also you sweat it out , again microscopic amounts at a time, we are talking 5-10 years here, but lets face it these fools will not stop ever, so really the oil will never come out, sad.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2012, 03:26:19 PM »
I'm following you here, a bit like peter parker, it was a complete accident and he was given a gift, he could be innocent after all .

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: October 25, 2012, 03:32:03 PM »
anyone know what city this fucking clown resides at?

apparently his exact location is somewhere in Franklin, Mass

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #97 on: October 25, 2012, 04:07:01 PM »

Hahahahha

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #98 on: October 25, 2012, 08:48:49 PM »
I'm following you here, a bit like peter parker, it was a complete accident and he was given a gift, he could be innocent after all .

Exactly. Poor guy is taking all this stuff and for what? Curls 400 pounds, 300 pounds on the lat pulldown and 3000 grams of protein!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #99 on: October 25, 2012, 08:51:58 PM »
Hahahahha

hey if flex was attacked by ninjas, then my statement is totally logical ;)
X