Author Topic: yet another hot teacher fucks a student  (Read 27675 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: yet another hot teacher fucks a student
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2012, 09:58:02 AM »

I have no gangsta swag.  I have class.  I'm 33 not 53.

The Ebony Ideal.  They never seen a negro like myself east of the Mississippi.  They lost, they just don't know it yet.
I think his point, is that you're far too upstanding piece of citizen for them. You're not a big enough piece of shit for these girls to get wet over. Get some gold teeth and start giving them blow for blowjobs and maybe you'll get there.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2012, 09:59:52 AM »
Join the Wiggs Eugenics Program for a better tomorrow.

Interbreed with Wiggs, to get some of the best DNA Humans have to offer.  Ebony, Jew, White, Native American....

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2012, 10:01:01 AM »

The Ebony Ideal.  They never seen a negro like myself east of the Mississippi.  They lost, they just don't know it yet.

They arent looking for quality but quantity. Class is completely irrelevent to the average shark.  They want the stereotype of a black man.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2012, 10:02:02 AM »
I think his point, is that you're far too upstanding piece of citizen for them. You're not a big enough piece of shit for these girls to get wet over. Get some gold teeth and start giving them blow for blowjobs and maybe you'll get there.

i knew what he's saying but I'm no square as you know but I'm not a piece o' shit either.
They wouldn't know what to do, say or whatever.  As soon as eye contact is made, CHECKMATE....Game, set, match....Mr. Wiggins.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2012, 10:02:18 AM »

That was my point.  Thank you.
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2012, 10:05:45 AM »
School teachers are the new Catholic Priest

lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2012, 10:09:08 AM »
Fellas these broads don't just want ghetto fabulous nogs like said nog in pic.  When they discover fellas like me, it's like viewing the random pics thread when Brad or Herne post one of those pics of a broad we all respond "who the fuck is that?"  Yeah, that's me except a guy and the broads are saying that.  Then when they find out you're different as in not thug but still a "bad boy" ::) (oh brother)...They never recover.  Cause your respectable enough to bring home to mama and daddy (even being black) but you're the object of her sexual desire she can never get enough of...It's a proven formula but you gotta look like a stud like me, be an intellectual superstar, like me, be well spoken but not a square, like me, and be a gentleman, like me.

Ok, done being a dick today.  Ciao.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2012, 10:20:46 AM »
Fellas these broads don't just want ghetto fabulous nogs like said nog in pic.  When they discover fellas like me, it's like viewing the random pics thread when Brad or Herne post one of those pics of a broad we all respond "who the fuck is that?"  Yeah, that's me except a guy and the broads are saying that.  Then when they find out you're different as in not thug but still a "bad boy" ::) (oh brother)...They never recover.  Cause your respectable enough to bring home to mama and daddy (even being black) but you're the object of her sexual desire she can never get enough of...It's a proven formula but you gotta look like a stud like me, be an intellectual superstar, like me, be well spoken but not a square, like me, and be a gentleman, like me.

PREACH!!!!!!

Very well said.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2012, 10:25:47 AM »
BTW, I remember everyone of yous motherfuckers that were talking shit about me last year when I was fat.  I have names and addresses.  Your mothers will be getting visits, if no mothers a female close to you sans wife...Think of me as part of the family. :-*

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2012, 10:28:54 AM »
why am i not surprise wiggs has taken over a white woman thread?  the morning won't be complete unless o'tre joins the festivities.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2012, 10:31:37 AM »

What happens when the draws come down?  Does it ruin the fantasy?  You've got a lot of good qualities as a person but nothing that separates you from a good, well educated white, latino or Asian guy.  

It's mostly about the peener for these broads. The pecker is what the entire taboo is about. If it were about smarts and sophistication Asian guys would have white women tripping over each other trying to get them, but they don't.  

If you think about it a bit the entire fantasy is extremely racist and insulting.  These women basically think your animals whose only purpose is to fuck, not as complicated human beings with thoughts and emotions.  Maybe the perceived simplicity of the blackman is part of the attraction.  It is definitely a means of avoiding complex adult relationships.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2012, 10:32:47 AM »
why am i not surprise wiggs has taken over a white woman thread?  the morning won't be complete unless o'tre joins the festivities.

Where there are decent white women, there is Wiggs. Where there is Wiggs, there are decent white women.

O' Tre rarely shows his face anymore.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2012, 10:36:09 AM »
These women basically think your animals whose only purpose is to fuck, not as complicated human beings with thoughts and emotions.  
Thats because most of those kinds of women are animals who only care about fucking, usually without complex thoughts or emotions.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2012, 10:37:38 AM »
Where there are decent white women, there is Wiggs. Where there is Wiggs, there are decent white women.

When uberman reads this you're done.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2012, 10:40:23 AM »
When uberman reads this you're done.

Good, I welcome it.  Nothing like a good melt from him to make my Friday.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2012, 10:47:46 AM »

he got ran the fuck off after that crazy thread about the black girl kicking his mulatta daughter's ass over an ice cream cone, if he had not been present.  i think parker and company, getbig's afrocentrics, took offense to that.  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2012, 10:50:35 AM »
he got ran the fuck off after that crazy thread about the black girl kicking his mulatta daughter's ass over an ice cream cone, if he had not been present.  i think parker and company, getbig's afrocentrics, took offense to that.  ;D

I remember that.  I give money to poor people any race any color so I couldn't get down like that/

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2012, 11:03:24 AM »
Wiggs is an upstanding individual, do not compare him with that dreadlocked neegrax with the flat nose and inflated lips.

He even put on the baseball-cap in the wrong way. Such ignorance!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2012, 02:36:55 PM »

Are you sure? Do you think you have enough of the gangsta swagger for the sharks.   These sharks aren't looking for any old black guy.  They want the Mandingo experience.  Not a vanilla cone dipped in chocolate.

lol

so true

the culture of today is all about being a fucking swaggering jackass, blame the media
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2012, 02:40:49 PM »
blacks like wiggs could actually keep a white hoe

most blacks have no fucken clue how to unless they get her hooked on drugs

and remember real lean black bros cant fuck cause they are tired as shit, not having a job and not eating will kill a sex drive

working all day builds up a huge sex drive
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #96 on: October 19, 2012, 02:43:11 PM »

Fucking Hootie and the Blowfish!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #97 on: October 19, 2012, 02:44:56 PM »
I would destroy alota sharks in Virginia.  A fella like me would do very, very well himself.  Whiteman would not be happy at all.

You're such a joker.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2012, 02:46:14 PM »

and remember real lean black bros cant fuck cause they are tired as shit, not having a job and not eating will kill a sex drive

wiggsy does look like he enjoys eating... but he smokes the pot like a rasta wanna be - so, he has no abs and no go

no job either :-\

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2012, 02:47:22 PM »

Wiggs is one step ahead of the other blacks in evolution, he was married to a german chick for years.

He doesn't need heroin, crooked baseballcaps nor purple drank to prevail.