Author Topic: How Much Would You Need to Be Paid to Hit This ?  (Read 4307 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: How Much Would You Need to Be Paid to Hit This ?
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2012, 02:16:44 PM »
Why even try to make fun of these girls you fuckin asshole, these bitches dont have acne and arent bald and from the looks of it they got huge tits, i bet the one in the blue has some monster hanging tits

from the sound of it theyve been through alot of deaths in the family, my heart goes out there, i wish i could teach them ways of a falcon that way they would calm down and open there pussies up and show there huge tits

and you can be damn sure that they aren't "dieting pussies" obsessed with being trim and lean

no fear in dem bitches

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2012, 02:44:31 PM »
"Yeah" (hiccup!)
 damn, they have a lit deaths in the family, poor genes, or do they annoy each other to death?

And JF, there is a difference between big, nice, natty tatas, versus those that down past the waist to the knees, and they have those types...you don't want none.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2012, 02:48:13 PM »
Classy ladies indeed...  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2012, 02:48:30 PM »
"Yeah" (hiccup!)
 damn, they have a lit deaths in the family, poor genes, or do they annoy each other to death?

And JF, there is a difference between big, nice, natty tatas, versus those that down past the waist to the knees, and they have those types...you don't want none.

when you smoosh tits together they wiill get you a boner they dont have to be perfect tits

i have a feeling the one in the blue has god on her side blessed her with huge fucking tits

its only her attitude wich makes her face unatractive and how she carries her self, she could be a real knockout if she had a good falcon man, she seems to have some vision problems due to the heme-iron, its all about how you treat your woman, you get back what you put in
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2012, 02:53:45 PM »
when you smoosh tits together they wiill get you a boner they dont have to be perfect tits

i have a feeling the one in the blue has god on her side blessed her with huge fucking tits

Tits or no tits, did you not see their manners?

Totally classless with a subpar intellect.