Author Topic: Limbaugh slams Longoria, on her vile tweet about female/minority Romney voters  (Read 2555 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Eva Longoria bashed female and minority Romney supporters with, “I have no idea why any woman/minority can vote for Romney. You have to be stupid to vote for such a racist/misogynistic tw**"

Rush piled on her big time, saying that she was literally a bird-brained actress. He also skewered her saying she loves jumping from athlete to athlete, ending with, "Hey Eva, Hulk Hogan's available!! I heard that!"

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
HAHAHAHHA

Good Job Rush, called it well.

Now he do more Oxy guilt free. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
HAHAHAHHA

Good Job Rush, called it well.

Now he do more Oxy guilt free.
Heh.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Michelle Malkin was kicking Longoria's ass all over twitter yesterday.  It was truly a sight....

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Rush is a fat sleazy moron but minorities use the term racism much to often and frequently inappropriately.   
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Rush is a fat sleazy moron but minorities use the term racism much to often and frequently inappropriately.   
Agree. It's irritating, because it's a one way street for them.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Agree. It's irritating, because it's a one way street for them.

It's used as a discussion stopper or in the place of an argument when a person has none.  It's a power game for them.  This is one of the things about the left that is irritating.  They are paranoid and see racism everywhere.  Kind of reminds me of the commies are lurking under every bed paranoia of the fifties.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
These lunatics alone are reason enough to vote for Romney.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
It's used as a discussion stopper or in the place of an argument when a person has none.  It's a power game for them.  This is one of the things about the left that is irritating.  They are paranoid and see racism everywhere.  Kind of reminds me of the commies are lurking under every bed paranoia of the fifties.
Agreed. Its pretty bad when pointing out that someone is a piece of shit is deemed racist. Pieces of shit are pieces of shit, doesn't matter if they're white or black. Seems like all thats happened in this effort to stop racism, is that we've given them a get out of jail free card to act however they want.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Michelle Malkin was kicking Longoria's ass all over twitter yesterday.  It was truly a sight....

I would prefer the video version  :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LOL @ the most offensive piece of shit pretending to be offended

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Heh, totally missed that. Good call.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND

Have you ever listened to Rush Limbaugh on the radio?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Could never understand why people attack other people simply because of who they plan to vote for? So Eva Longoria won't be voting for Romney. Is that any big surprise? A lot of people won't be. Who gives a poop? Eva Longoria supporting Obama is as relevant as Stacy Dash supporting Romney. BFD Neither deserves to be crucified for it. Sheeesh, ...like it even makes the slightest difference over which one will be in the Oval office?

If Eva Longoria, or Stacy Dash have the slightest ability to sway an election one way or the other, y'all in deep deep poop as a country. Seriously.
w

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Could never understand why people attack other people simply because of who they plan to vote for? So Eva Longoria won't be voting for Romney. Is that any big surprise? A lot of people won't be. Who gives a poop? Eva Longoria supporting Obama is as relevant as Stacy Dash supporting Romney. BFD Neither deserves to be crucified for it. Sheeesh, ...like it even makes the slightest difference over which one will be in the Oval office?

If Eva Longoria, or Stacy Dash have the slightest ability to sway an election one way or the other, y'all in deep deep poop as a country. Seriously.

I agree.

And anyways, how is Romney a misogynist? Do we have anything that would paint him as someone who hates women? As you said it's bad enough that Eva Longoria is excoriating entire populations of people based on who they are voting for but it's worse that she probably doesn't even know what misogynist means.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I agree.

And anyways, how is Romney a misogynist? Do we have anything that would paint him as someone who hates women? As you said it's bad enough that Eva Longoria is excoriating entire populations of people based on who they are voting for but it's worse that she probably doesn't even know what misogynist means.

X2 to both posts.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Have you ever listened to Rush Limbaugh on the radio?
Yes. Many times.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I agree.

Romney isnt but his party is

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
[ Invalid YouTube link ]