Author Topic: Malarkey! Biden's Smile on Fox News  (Read 5407 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Malarkey! Biden's Smile on Fox News
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2012, 11:09:32 AM »
and white man is derived from Africans via continental shift.  what the fuck is your point?

hahahahahah  :D

Oh shit you were serious ?

:-\

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2012, 11:12:02 AM »
and white man is derived from Africans via continental shift.  what the fuck is your point?

The point of any question is to get an answer.  By your logic we are all African therefore you can't be Afro/Latin because such designations wouldn't exist. 
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2012, 11:14:22 AM »
The point of any question is to get an answer.  By your logic we are all African therefore you can't be Afro/Latin because such designations wouldn't exist. 
I sure don't look African, I have small lips, straight hair, white red skin, an average dick, and don't feel like the world owes me shit cause my great, great, great, great, great grandaddy was a slave.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2012, 11:24:37 AM »
I sure don't look African, I have small lips, straight hair, white red skin, an average dick, and don't feel like the world owes me shit cause my great, great, great, great, great grandaddy was a slave.

you truly don't understand continental shift and climate change, do you?  i'll go back to g-slang and trannies, since they seem to work well on the getbig collective Psyche.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2012, 11:25:24 AM »
you truly don't understand continental shift and climate change, do you?  i'll go back to g-slang and trannies, since they seem to work well on the getbig collective Psyche.
Its a joke broseph, calm down.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2012, 11:35:42 AM »

A weak attempt at creating a diversion from your senseless gibberish.  Continental drift and climate change have nothing to do with what we were discussing.  I think you might mean genetic drift but I can't assume anything.  You might just be a moron.
A

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2012, 11:55:29 AM »
The Continental Drifters were so tragically overlooked....they should have been huge.