Author Topic: Has high amounts of oral steroids and oils ever made you constipated?  (Read 3199 times)

whitewidow

any of you guys ever gotten really constipated running high dosages of orals and injects? seems like winstrol and var and suspension cycle made me suoer constipated. I was taking alot of anavar and winstrol tabs though. I couldn't go to the bathroom for 4 days.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Has high amounts of oral steroids and oils ever made you constipated?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 08:49:58 AM »
Now that i think about it early this year when i was on 80mg of Var i was having some issues. Could just be a coincidence, but i never have issues with it because i eat a lot of fiber.

Even on very high amounts of oils i've never noticed anything out of the ordinary.

8)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 11:42:38 AM »
No never, but i think the highest i've ever been was 90 mg turinabol per day for few weeks...

PS. I haven't even heard of this problem before. (constipated from aas).
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 04:42:38 AM »
I was eating so much fiber and chewing flax seeds. nothing. But I was takig 2 orals in heavy amounts. talking 100mg of var,50-100mg winstrol a day plus a suspension shot.constipated me badly! I had a friend who got constipated off winstrol as well. He was not even taking any anavar like I was. Winstrol drys you out and will suck out water. I think I just needed to drink more water but I was trying to keep fluids low.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 04:23:02 PM »
Yes. When you take oral AAS, the liver can become overloaded which causes a backflow of bile. Bile is what basically lubricates the intestines, so, in turn you get constipated. The last time I ran oral AAS, I took a lot of liver protectors and a supplement called "Ox Bile". That stuff made me poop like crazy, every other time I had ran an oral AAS, I would always get stopped up to. See this thread here, I put this up a while ago

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=427518.0