Author Topic: Low dose cycle.  (Read 7085 times)

IZO

• Getbig II
Low dose cycle.
« on: October 20, 2012, 03:41:28 PM »
Would love to hear your views and thoughts on!!!

Have thoughts about reduce the dose slightly on my upcoming cycle, since my goal is to have some solid gains. I will go for a 12week cycle maybe longer.

250mg Test E/week 50mg Deca Week/ 20mg Dianabol daily 4weeks start+50mg Winstrol daily 6weeks out.
I know it is not worth to go for such low doses of testosterone will shut down the system anyway!!!
With a proper diet and hard training i think it will work well for me.

What are your opinions???

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Low dose cycle.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 05:59:20 PM »
the dbol and winstrol will be the majority of the gains, the test is more or less trt dose.. deca is real low 100mg at least i dunno if 50mg would do anything.

You'll gain but it will be low gains, the dbol and winstrol though may make it good gains but since this year that i got back on trt, i am trying to avoid orals (personal decision or at least keep it to once a year). You shouldn't rely on orals. Quick gains that come quick and go quick.

you'll need a pct and ull be shutdown no matter what.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 07:23:07 PM »
You need to run Deca at more than that for any benefit at all IMO.

I would bump up the Dbol and Deca if you want solid gains. That is a very mild cycle, but you will make some minor gains.

8)

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 01:49:59 AM »
I was thinking about 500mg Test week+250mg Deca, but really do not want to go that high on the Testosterone.
Want to stick to 250mg test as base, was also thinking about running Deca at the same dose around 200mg week, but its perhaps not a good idea dont want a limp willy (=.
What about 250mg Test week+100mg Deca+ 20mg Dianabol daily increase the dose 10mg weekly+50mg winstrol daily, all my products are legit/ pharmacy besides winstrol thats why i want to try out test,deca,dianabol.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 03:01:57 AM »
What about 250mg Test week+100mg Deca+ 20mg Dianabol daily increase the dose 10mg weekly+50mg winstrol daily, all my products are legit/ pharmacy besides winstrol thats why i want to try out test,deca,dianabol.

That will work for sure, nothing major but still.

After all these years 250 mg of hg test ew "works" for me i know guys think it's a "trt" dose but no man alive makes that much in a week...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 03:41:06 AM »
It is also my opinion, many do not think it's worth it, you will shutdown anyway.
I think it would work fine, proper diet and hard training its also my second cycle I have plenty of time for future cycles(=
It is still very high dose, 250mg Test+100mg Deca+140mg Dianabol weekly= 490mg AAS weekly firs week, 560mg Second week, will increase the dose dianabol 10mg weekly 4weeks then switch to Winstrol 50mg ed 6last weeks.

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 07:16:10 PM »
iv done this before.. but just test and var. you wont get big at that dose. you can def cut fat and lean up without bloating though.. however. i bet you will end up upping the test so w.e hahaha

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 05:17:30 PM »
i run 100mg test e per week as my hrt dose. this is not just maintaining. no im not blowing up like cutler now do i want to (now). this along with 20mg superdrol (training days only) is working wonders, but you must eat correctly or it is all for nothing.

a little breakfast, 1.5lbs of fish and at least a lb or sweet potato as my take to work food (half early, half later) and then "regular" good food for diner.

there is no reason low doses wont/ cant work for you. my real question is; why 12 weeks only? if you want to see things happen then run your gear for a longer time.

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2012, 12:08:53 PM »
I fully agree with you!!thats it...
I just got hold of a small amount since its legit gear, next cycle will definitely be longer.
I have been working on an nutrition plan this will be the most important!!!!
Dont know about Deca, how does it work for a long time?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2012, 01:10:29 PM »
it has a long half life and stays in ur system for a long time

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2012, 06:09:39 PM »
yea deca lingers for sure.. i stopped running my deca 3-4 weeks before i stopped running my test

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2012, 01:48:37 PM »
What are your thoughts about using AIs or Nolvadex during this cycle?
When i did my first cycle 100mg test prop eod i was using 10mg Nolvadex ed during cycle, and it went well
not sure if its necessary on this cycle?
AI may be to strong, dont wont do get my estrogen to low, dont have a doctor to check my blood during cycle.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2012, 02:41:58 PM »
Keep nolvadex at hand and only use it if you really must. It's a good drug, but will/can "decrease" some of your gains, some estrogen is actually good for you and i know that nolva can act as "weak estrogen" but it's not the same, it also lowers igf levels. Your doses are low so i doubt that you'll need it, but still keep it handy in case you do get gyno symptoms which i really doubt that you will...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2012, 01:45:18 PM »
I did use 10mg nolvadex ed during my first cycle, was a bit difficult to decide but the choice was nolvadex since it block estrogen receptors in some tissues, dident want to reduce estrogen values to much with arimidex.
I noticed that my nipples shrank as when it's cold outside and felt a little sore, I think it were symptoms from the nolvadex because I took my dose in the morning and it occurred immediately after that, later in the evening the symptoms were gone and my nipples was normal, has anyone had these symptoms?????