Author Topic: Dave Palumbo's update video  (Read 11528 times)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: Dave Palumbo is an American hero...
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2012, 07:25:46 AM »
Anyone know what is going on with Romano?

THE BEEF
He is dead. Found stuffed in a bathroom. Very sad.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2012, 08:04:39 AM »
Joel,

Just an FYI atleast the truth or true feelings are stated here behind your back over there...

You would of all people should know they talk behind your back....the word SCHMOE was thrown around loosely about you

Rx is just a place of mindfucked individuals preyed on by the ones who know people are willing to do whatever it takes for a relabeled protein

If this place is a sewer atleast its not Horse shit disguised as a drug ring like Rx

The funny thing is if Dave picked up a phone and asked Billy to come on down to the studio , he would shoot a load across the room, and run 20 red lights to get there.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2012, 08:07:31 AM »

The funny thing is if Dave picked up a phone and asked Billy to come on down to the studio , he would shoot a load across the room, and run 20 red lights to get there.

Hahaha so fucking true.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2012, 08:10:07 AM »
You forgot to mention that Dave's ancestors are holocaust survivors. He has alligator tears in his arsenal.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Dave Palumbo's update video
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2012, 08:12:14 AM »
and remember kids, they are all 160 lbs without the drugs.

Drugs are just the finishing touch.lol

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2012, 08:15:39 AM »

O

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2012, 08:18:02 AM »
Joel,

Just an FYI atleast the truth or true feelings are stated here behind your back over there...

You would of all people should know they talk behind your back....the word SCHMOE was thrown around loosely about you

Rx is just a place of mindfucked individuals preyed on by the ones who know people are willing to do whatever it takes for a relabeled protein

If this place is a sewer atleast its not Horse shit disguised as a drug ring like Rx

I've been called Schmoe on this site numerous times.....
However, I like the vibe and honesty on this board despite the occasional haters and idiots....
I didnt called this site a sewer , Is Dave himself that  thinks of GetBig as such, I mean everytime There's a thread about him is either trashing or making fun of him .... can't blame him for that.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2012, 08:25:24 AM »
Joel,

O

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2012, 09:40:16 AM »

I've been called Schmoe on this time numerous times.....
However, I like the vibe and honesty on this board despite the occasional haters and idiots....
I didnt called this site a sewer , Is Dave himself that  thinks of GetBig as such, I mean everytime There's a thread about him is either trashing or making fun of him .... can't blame him for that.

So you're really Joel?  I saw you at the Olympia either expo or meet the Olympians.  You should have introduced yourself to Wiggs the Titan, Mr. Goldberg, Goldstein, Goldsomething, I can't remember.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2012, 09:44:48 AM »
As long as scumbo-palumbo partakes in scumbaggery, we'll respond as needed.  We won't be done anytime soon.
Convict, "scambag", snakeoil salesman, manipulator, drug addict, greedy lowdown m o t h e r f u c k e r....yeah, great guy ::)

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2012, 09:52:11 AM »

When one has done to their body what he has done, and he is NOT alone, a person has to expect some fallout. BB has evolved into a hideous freakshow. It is like the imminent  train wreck though, it is hard to look away

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2012, 10:12:14 AM »

Billy Guns

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2012, 10:19:06 AM »

So you accept your so called FRIENDS talking negative about you? You are an educated man Joel and many don't know you are a Jeporday champion but the fact that you still work for and spend time with such people I feel bad for you

As far as Dave calling this place a sewer that says alot about him because he used GETBIG as a stepping stone to get where he is today before MD and RX had a site but then again Dave sees himself as a GOD in his own head to bad the ones he takes advantage of will out live him and have a healthy set of kidneys

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2012, 10:19:25 AM »
Do not forget he has a heavily leased BMW.

Fixed

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2012, 10:23:29 AM »
Do not forget he has a heavily financed BMW.

He used to have a white supercharged 2000 M5 but sold it.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2012, 11:13:51 AM »

Look how red his face is, high blood pressure? He's not even lifting

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2012, 11:40:38 AM »

;D ;D ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2012, 11:44:28 AM »

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2012, 11:47:19 AM »
So you accept your so called FRIENDS talking negative about you? You are an educated man Joel and many don't know you are a Jeporday champion but the fact that you still work for and spend time with such people I feel bad for you

As far as Dave calling this place a sewer that says alot about him because he used GETBIG as a stepping stone to get where he is today before MD and RX had a site but then again Dave sees himself as a GOD in his own head to bad the ones he takes advantage of will out live him and have a healthy set of kidneys

Really don't think he cares that much. Rx was pretty open about telling the story of Joel getting pegged in the ass so hard by a female bb with a strap-on that the hotel bed broke.

To each there own.

At least he's comfortable with his freakiness. You're still bitter over being the RX pinata/fluffer.
It's Hip to be Square!

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2012, 11:48:57 AM »
Polumbo must be in a lot of pain. Not physical but emotional as he is the cheapest bastard in the world and this leg injury must be costing him a huge amount of money. Plus he his a hostage to Erin singerman now. Basically Erin is doing all contest coverage some 4
 radio shows in rx.getting sponsors
the full Jew is taking over the half Jew

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2012, 11:51:03 AM »
Polumbo must be in a lot of pain. Not physical but emotional as he is the cheapest bastard in the world and this leg injury must be costing him a huge amount of money. Plus he his a hostage to Erin singerman now. Basically Erin is doing all contest coverage some three radio shows in rx.getting sponsors
the full Jew is taking over the half Jew

lol

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2012, 02:14:05 PM »

THE BEEF

He's depressed bro. No chest what so ever.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2012, 05:22:42 PM »

THE BEEF

He's in jail, violated parole when he was fired from VPX

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2012, 05:24:10 PM »
Sounds like he also damaged his Vocal Cord severely with this deep-throating