Author Topic: "The Mayor of Bodybuilding"  (Read 64532 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: "The Mayor of Bodybuilding"
« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2012, 02:20:44 AM »
What handle does this fruit go by here on getbig ?

I believe it was Fat Panda or Pumpster.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2012, 04:58:18 AM »
Mayor is a good dude and knows bbing

BMC Approved

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2012, 04:59:57 AM »

BMC Approved

Outed

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2012, 05:07:12 AM »

BMC Approved
Post up pics BMC if you have met him. 

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #104 on: October 22, 2012, 05:09:10 AM »
Post up pics BMC if you have met him. 

Never met in person. But from his posts on MD he is very knowledgable about the sport and is very positive. Never talks shit or takes shots at folks

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 22, 2012, 05:16:04 AM »
Never met in person. But from his posts on MD he is very knowledgable about the sport and is very positive. Never talks shit or takes shots at folks
He has a good heart for sure. 

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2012, 06:06:36 AM »
look how he checks out Sean Allens muscles and pecs 500 times in that video.  :D

hahaha yes

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #107 on: October 22, 2012, 07:26:24 AM »
He's not on here as far as I know  :(
I think he would commit suicide if he ever stayed on getbig for any length of time. It would be brutal I think.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #108 on: October 22, 2012, 07:30:12 AM »
the mayor swallowed so much cum he has 10 little babies growing inside of him

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #109 on: October 22, 2012, 08:11:39 AM »
Well he's extreme and on the loud side when you are sitting in the audience with him watching pre judging.  The chairs were all shaking and I got up and moved and ended up sitting next to another forum member who I recognised from md forums.  MOB reminds me of a loud footy fan here in australia.  But he's a good guy...will go out of his way to look after you. 
wait why were the Chairs shaking ?? Haha

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: October 22, 2012, 08:18:21 AM »
Just PM'ed the Mayor

"Private Posing Sessions

If you are interested, I do private posing for very affordable rates. Outfits can be as you wish. Naked is also possible (I'm shaved entirely). Should you have questions, do not hesitate to PM me!

Keep on doing your good work for the BB scene"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #111 on: October 22, 2012, 08:55:01 AM »
the mayor has probable paid for some of Steve Namat's "special" webcasts. It's all because he is a fan of the sport. Nothing gay about it.
He just wants to see if Namat's penor is in contest shape.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #112 on: October 22, 2012, 08:59:53 AM »
I've met MOB at the NY Pro show in 2009 and he's a good guy! 

You look great in this shot booty.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2012, 09:01:23 AM »
For once Vince was hilarious in that thread
---------

mayor of bodybuilding.....this is Vince Goodrum

You seriously lost this battle....

Thank you and remember......this is Vince Goodrum

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2012, 09:32:09 AM »
Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding

bro i love your posts and ive talked to tons of pros and not one has ever had a problem with me! eugene and his wife are very nice people and we chat about real life and have fun! the pros approve of my passion and meeting them is a blast!

Originally Posted by mcmillan

Trust me with this... Those Pros are frontin (putting up a fasade) with u. I've heard it at least 10 times from 10 different pros. Quit trying to make yourself important to this sport. Guys being nice to your face is giving u a false sense of security

tell them to pm me and ill never speak to them again! im not into fake people! im a grown man and can handle the truth if what you say is true!

Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn

lol, pm-ing you that they are fake people? haha.
How old again bro? I'm fifty and realize more important than judging people as being fake or not is to understand human nature. You allow yourself to be a useful promotional tool and do it on the cheap for the ones you think like you. You'd go out of business if actually doing PR as you give it away for a pat on the head. A good test would be to ask which ones of the pros would pay you to have you put their name on your tshirt. Care to venture how many that would or would not be? lol

stay on point! name the 10 pros who dont like me?

I'd guess the ones that value Cedric's friendship and comaraderie more than yours. Just a guess, but it is probably FAR MORE than 10

if its going to be put out there have the balls to name names

You must be drunk. Cedric made the specific claim, but I backed him up with logical summation.
You think the pros all actually like, respect or admire you for being a walking billboard for them with your tshirt?
Oh for real they appreciate utility, but that don't mean they are taking you to the after party in the limo bro.
 Get real.

if you say it you own it! 10 names please and stop your silly insults! specific claims then name them! if you cant back it up dont say it!

Originally Posted by stackndeca

i doubt they hate you, most people don't hate others they barely know...

if your going to talk the talk walk the walk! i want the 10 names now! if people dont like me let me know because i can deal with it,IF NOT DONT PUT OUT LIES!

Why would I drag them into this bullshit when they are doing exactly what they tell me.. "stay off the boards, fuck them". Only I give enough of a damn to waste time in an exchange with u while they wouldn't give u the time of day.
U can find out easy... With all the thresholds u've taken on these boards, how many pros have came on here to defend u? Haha
 I ain't even seen a word directed to u from Mishin, showing his appreciation for your support. If he did and I didn't see it, that's my bad. U might say he told u on the phone or in person after the show and if that's the case, why u gotta go on the boards and direct comments to him? It's because those comments u direct to him is your way of putting on a show. If u and him and his wife go have fun together, why broadcast your support on here? All my homeboys call me... And several have said "man fuck that dude". Now if u consider this invalid without dropping names then disregard. how many pros have said, "awww, leave the t-shirt dude alone"? How many? Who sent u a message and said "I want to thank u for putting my name on your shirt, and supporting me the way u do"? U are one of those things on the boards I've been told to not give a fuck about or waste energy on. Take a sec to check yourself and evaluate what I said... Or use that tiger blood u say u have and front like u don't care when u know the thought of people frontin with u does more than make u "not care", it feels pretty fucked up.
 When I came on the seen u told me u were so glad I was bringing aesthetics back to the sport, then when these asthetics beat your boy, then u say it's all about mass and condition, and my aesthetics should not have won. That to me sounds like a bandwagon jumper... Then u create threads to try to rally your troops so u will feel better about the way u do.
 U say u can handle the truth... There it is.
 Does that tiger blood u say u have make u two-faced?
Now let me leave u alone b4 my momma get mad at me for arguing with a grown man

if your going to talk the talk walk the walk! i want the 10 names now! if people dont like me let me know because i can deal with it,IF NOT DONT PUT OUT LIES!

The same shit over and over... That don't sound like 40+ dog...
 We can end it with this... I was lying, none of the pros hate u, none of them front when u come around, they all appreciate your support...

Go make a thread or a t-shirt somewhere bruh... This person that u created called the mayor ain't what u think it is. When u do shit like u been doing all weekend, it does not contribute to the sport at all

That tread is gold Jerry! Gold!!
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2012, 09:55:09 AM »
That thread is about to get restarted lol, the wife of a pro just bumped it and commented. Good for her.

BUMP...coz I wanted to say as a wife of a pro,Ced is right saying the pros can't stand the MOB. Remember MOB when you started a thread of My husband being the reason

why not everyone is good enough for the Olympia stage? Then after a long time you ranting of how great he is?

Well I remember....and reading this thread I understand why you kept a low profile for a while now. BTW I found out about this thread from Getbigs new thread (2nd thread)

well being getbig you can imagine what they were saying!!

Also Cedric's post #180 on pg 11 is by far the best. Mike might not read the posts,but me reading personal attacks on him is just as hurtful.

One more thing,MOB I'm still waiting for the written proof that Dennis Wolf agrees with you on the point system. That's my 2 cents worth

Helen... LJMac approved.. http://www.maxperformance.com/ www.michaelkefalianos.co m

Reply  Reply With Quote       
"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 22, 2012, 09:58:56 AM »
She should have stayed in the kitchen.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2012, 10:20:41 AM »
That thread is about to get restarted lol, the wife of a pro just bumped it and commented. Good for her.

BUMP...coz I wanted to say as a wife of a pro,Ced is right saying the pros can't stand the MOB. Remember MOB when you started a thread of My husband being the reason

why not everyone is good enough for the Olympia stage? Then after a long time you ranting of how great he is?

Well I remember....and reading this thread I understand why you kept a low profile for a while now. BTW I found out about this thread from Getbigs new thread (2nd thread)

well being getbig you can imagine what they were saying!!

Also Cedric's post #180 on pg 11 is by far the best. Mike might not read the posts,but me reading personal attacks on him is just as hurtful.

One more thing,MOB I'm still waiting for the written proof that Dennis Wolf agrees with you on the point system. That's my 2 cents worth

Helen... LJMac approved.. http://www.maxperformance.com/ www.michaelkefalianos.co m

Reply  Reply With Quote       
Lolz.
Gayer of Bodybuilding approved.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #118 on: October 22, 2012, 10:27:27 AM »
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!  I remember this.  So fucking funny.

I just read that thread over there.  I'm going to have to log in more often and join the fun over there. 

Wigs, are you suggesting another "field trip" over to Md ?

Snorlax

• Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: October 22, 2012, 12:12:35 PM »
I've met MOB at the NY Pro show in 2009 and he's a good guy! 

booty,

how fast can you run?

:D :D :D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #120 on: October 22, 2012, 12:43:06 PM »

For those of you scoring at home.....I'd downright lick booty from head to toe for an entire weekend.

Definitely tongue punch that fart box.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #121 on: October 22, 2012, 12:51:54 PM »
I remember hearing Mayor was at a Mr. Olympia one year and Will Shrink gave him a million mile stare that almost turned Mayor to stone. I guess mayor was wearing the same kind of vest as shrink and shrink didn't approve.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 22, 2012, 01:14:16 PM »
I remember hearing Mayor was at a Mr. Olympia one year and Will Shrink gave him a million mile stare that almost turned Mayor to stone. I guess mayor was wearing the same kind of vest as shrink and shrink didn't approve.

Would love to have see this clash of titans live.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: October 22, 2012, 02:41:10 PM »
Would love to have see this clash of titans live.

It would be like Round 2 of Billy Guns vs Vince G

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #124 on: October 22, 2012, 03:16:38 PM »
hahahaha