Author Topic: ?? about winni  (Read 2528 times)

elvis

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
?? about winni
« on: November 25, 2005, 05:19:09 PM »
hi guys, i have been reading thread after thread to answer my own ? but have had no luck. i have been post cycle about 10 weeks had a great 14 weeks on and took all pct. now the ?.  can i hop on some winni for 5 weeks while i am leaning out, AND not have to go thru the whole gonad shrinking bit, or am i going to need pct all over again (not that i mind) but would like to keep my chemical intake at a minimal  any help would be awsome, i just dont have as much knowledge on winni to take it yet.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: ?? about winni
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2005, 06:07:20 PM »
what consist of your last cycle !
-u always need PCT !
w

elvis

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2005, 06:39:34 PM »
EQ, sustenon, deca, test e.  and then hcg with nolva and clomid to end.
i guess my ? is more about winni in respect to test, both are anabolic but the does the winni affect the production of natural testosterone. i feel its a bit soon for me to use a product that will supress my production. so i can just wait (but i dont want to)  i miss the feeling!!!!

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2005, 11:22:10 PM »
some people may disagree with me but i believe that all gear shuts u down (even primo to an extent) so  even alittle pct would help after that, u said u been off for 10wks, get into a nother cycle and add test prop and winny and run it for 6-8wks at 100mg prop eod and 50mg ed (taken pill form or drinking the injectable winny) that would be a great way to lean out and u really want add tren at 75-100mg eod for the duration of cycle but if u do that take some liver aids it can be toxic so use them just to be safe, better safe than sorry! good luck bro.

muscle
muscle

winny

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2005, 04:18:44 AM »
50mg ed (taken pill form or drinking the injectable winny)

can the winny be injected sub q instead of an IM jab or drinking it?   since winny is water based can a small (29guage) insulin pin be used going sub q?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2005, 04:59:20 AM »
add tren at 75-100mg eod for the duration of cycle but if u do that take some liver aids it can be toxic so use them just to be safe

Tren is not liver toxic.

It's possibly kidney toxic though.......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2005, 09:31:34 AM »
i would not inject winny sub-q always intramuscular. the only problem is the frewuent jabs and the painful results, since it is water based u can drink it and get the same results, ull be better off trust me. go to a health food store and buy 00 sixe empty gel caps it will hold 1 ml of winny which is the right amount.

muscle
muscle

elvis

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2005, 12:05:38 PM »
can the winny be injected sub q instead of an IM jab or drinking it?   since winny is water based can a small (29guage) insulin pin be used going sub q?

it would plug up the 29g. would be a pain

big-bri

• Getbig II
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2005, 10:20:13 PM »
Tren is not liver toxic.

It's possibly kidney toxic though.......

DIV
I was gonna say the same thing. If you do Tren, drink an extra GALLON of water a day. So if you drink a gallon and a half now, drink two and a half. You gotta keep pissin' those toxins out.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2005, 10:58:58 AM »
yeah thats what i meant, tren is very toxic so like emntioned above driink plenty of water and take ur supps.

muscle
muscle